Build Your Own Boot Camp

by Courtney on January 19, 2012

Howdy, friends! Just popping in quick this afternoon to share a fun little workout with you all.

A little over a year ago, I ended up posting an idea for a really great “build your own boot camp” workout. I recently came across this older post again and realized that it was too awesome of a workout to let sit back in the ‘ol archives.

Plus, since I know many of you are into visuals like me, I went ahead and reformatted it. Oh yeah…and I made sure to include my beloved burpees because I know how much we all love them.

30 min build your own bootcamp

One of the main reasons I like this workout so much is because once you write down your reps from the first circuit, you are so much more likely to push yourself that much harder the second time around to try and beat them.

As always, feel free to sub out any of the moves with another that works for you…it is YOUR boot camp and all. Winking smile

1 Ashley @ My Food 'N' Fitness Diaries January 19, 2012 at 1:06 pm

this one looks like a great challenge! i love that i can do it at home too. i’m glad you reposted this otherwise i don’t think i would’ve ever known about it!
Ashley @ My Food ‘N’ Fitness Diaries recently posted..My Fitness Pal

2 Claire @ Live and Love to Eat January 19, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Love this idea for changing things up!
Claire @ Live and Love to Eat recently posted..Lightened Up – Lemon Ricotta Muffins

3 Gina @ Running to the Kitchen January 19, 2012 at 1:24 pm

I love this! I’m super competitive with myself so you bet this would motivate me to do even more the second time around.
Gina @ Running to the Kitchen recently posted..Brussels sprouts, bacon & sun-dried tomato pasta

4 Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life January 19, 2012 at 1:25 pm

I love that this work out is so adaptable for each individual. Some work outs seem so intense I don’t even give them a try. This would allow me to work at my own speed and in my own skill time, rather than being down on myself for not being able to complete a whole, pre-set plan.
Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life recently posted..A Fishy Situation

5 Lindsay @ biking before bed January 19, 2012 at 1:44 pm

This looks like an awesome workout. I recently decided to let my gym membership expire and am in the process of compiling home workout friendly routines.
Lindsay @ biking before bed recently posted..Dallas: Home of the World’s Largest Belt Buckle

6 Liz @ Tip Top Shape January 19, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Such a great idea!

7 Kristi @ Sweetly Fit January 19, 2012 at 2:35 pm

Definitely trying out this workout…it will perfect to do in my apartment!

8 Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health January 19, 2012 at 4:04 pm

This is awesome! Such a good idea :). Pinning it now!
Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health recently posted..11 Things

9 Annette@EnjoyYourHealthyLife January 19, 2012 at 4:56 pm

Fun idea!!

10 Jodi @ Southern Flavored Life January 19, 2012 at 5:47 pm

That is a really neat way to get myself into shape! I love how you can personalize it for your specific needs.
Jodi @ Southern Flavored Life recently posted..TOTAL FRENZY & Stir-UNFry

11 Melissa @ Will Work for Veggies January 19, 2012 at 6:53 pm

This is basically about what we do at the boot camp class I attend… awesome!
Melissa @ Will Work for Veggies recently posted..Review: Vega Pre-Workout Energizer

12 Lauren January 19, 2012 at 8:26 pm

Writing this down now for tomorrow’s workout. :)
Lauren recently posted..Drink Up! How To Drink a Gallon a Day

13 Parita @ myinnershakti January 19, 2012 at 9:01 pm

Love this idea!!!

14 Khushboo January 19, 2012 at 11:50 pm

I remember this workout! I actually did it when I was on holiday in Dubai a while ago!
Khushboo recently posted..My new workout schedule

15 Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter January 20, 2012 at 12:22 am

This looks like a great workout and I can’t wait to try it! :)

16 amy July 25, 2012 at 4:26 pm

i love this! i’ve done it a few times and it kicks my booty. i posted it on my blog and gave you credit. :)
amy recently posted..byobc