Loving Everything About This Weekend

by Courtney on May 20, 2012

I am seriously just LOVIN’ the weather this weekend.

In fact, I’m loving just about everything about this weekend. We’re starting to get the yard in good looking shape (hopefully opening the pool in a couple weeks!), I had a great afternoon yesterday spending time with the girls at Rachel’s bridal shower, had an awesomely fun time out last night with these three ladies…

Sarah, Andrea, Mal and I danced our faces off late into the night and had a BLAST doing it.

And then this morning I got to meet up with my bestie, Heather, who I haven’t seen in wayyyyy too long. We spent some time catching up outside over breakfast at Starbucks.

Grande iced coffee + spinach, feta, and egg white wrap. Delicious, as always.

After breakfast I headed out to pick up the last few items for our garden…

Tomatoes, red bell peppers, and basil.

I’ve got them all planted, so now we just need to get a little fence up around that bad boy and top it off with some fresh top soil…errr, something like that?

I also wound up buying this hanging plant on a whim today because it looked super pretty and I had a gift card from Easter from my in-laws to spend, so I figured it was worth it.

Now let’s just hope I can keep it alive.

Time to go continue enjoying the rest of this beautiful Sunday…hopefully Jay gets home from his football game soon because a nice leisurely walk in the sun sounds pretty awesome right about now.

Adios! Smile

1 Kelly @ Femme Fitale May 20, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Love Starbucks spinach & egg white wraps. They’re my go-to breakfast when I’m out and about :)
Kelly @ Femme Fitale recently posted..Pyramids & Pita Pockets

2 Khushboo May 20, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Looks like we both are having a fabulous weekend- hope the rest of your Sunday follows suit :)!
Khushboo recently posted..Friday Favorites

3 Linz @ Itz Linz May 20, 2012 at 12:42 pm

the weather is nice here too! we already went over to my inlaws for about an hour to catch some rays at their pool! i <3 the sun!
Linz @ Itz Linz recently posted..The 5K That Wasn’t

4 Annie @ What's Annie Making? May 20, 2012 at 12:59 pm

I love the spinach egg feta wrap from Starbucks! Whenever I get them I have to wait a few minutes before I can eat it because they are super hot!!!! Looks like a fun weekend:)

5 Sana May 20, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Gotta love the s.bizzleee!
Sana recently posted..A View From My Window

6 Caroline @ After Dinner Dance May 20, 2012 at 1:36 pm

I’m moving into a house in a few weeks and want to garden but I have no idea where to even begin – hopefully I can figure it out :)
Caroline @ After Dinner Dance recently posted..Raspberry Chia Seed Jam

7 Katy May 20, 2012 at 2:21 pm

The nice weather always puts me in a good mood! I cannot wait for pools to be open, and grills to be fired up!
Katy recently posted..Run Katy Run! My First 5k

8 Lisa May 20, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Mmm. Starbucks. I was there this morning too. Just a coffee run with my sister for me though. Lucky you had such nice weather, we had some yesterday but rain today. Sounds like a fun night wit the ladies!
Lisa recently posted..Sweat It Out

9 Kristen @ notsodomesticated May 20, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Fun weekend!! We had a great day yesterday visiting a local farmers’ market. I love just being outside enjoying the weather! :)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..What I’ve learned since being married.

10 char eats GREENS May 20, 2012 at 7:09 pm

I really need to jump on the getting some herbs for my potters. I have them filled with soil, but nothing to grow in them!! I think I need to put it at the top of my ‘to do’ list for sure. You’re my inspiration! lol
char eats GREENS recently posted..crispy red pepper chickpea burgers

11 Alaina May 20, 2012 at 9:52 pm

What a lovely day! I cannot wait until my husband and I are finished building our house; I want to do yard work! Haha.
Alaina recently posted..Almost There

12 Kim @ The Family Practice May 21, 2012 at 11:36 am

I am the same way – I buy plants and then desperately hope to keep them alive. This year, we grew tomatoes from seeds and now that it is time to get them planted for real I went out to find that the magpie birds had ripped all the seedlings out and thrown them around the yard :( Might I suggest you put some cover around those veggie starts ;)
Kim @ The Family Practice recently posted..That Little Liar!