Still Not Even Sure

Confession: I didn’t really sweat too much during yesterday’s yoga session, so I wore the same outfit again this morning.

And I have no shame about it either. Besides…I know I can’t be the only one guilty of this. Winking smile

I made sure to get a little workout in right after waking up this morning, since I’ve got a busy day ahead of me. I laced up the sneakers, grabbed my latest book, and headed down to the treadmill for some reading + walking action.

Today’s workout of choice was the 45 Minute Treadmill Walk, which is always a great choice.

Once that was finished, I came back upstairs and immediately grabbed a banana cinnamon chip muffin with a little butter and snacked on that…I was huuuungry.

It took me forever to decide on what I actually wanted for breakfast. I must have taken at least three different things out from the fridge, freezer, and cabinet, only to put them back shortly after. It was one of those mornings.

Cody Creeper thought I was crazy.

Eventually, I settled on an English muffin with half peanut butter, half almond butter, banana slices, and chia seeds.

Plus an iced coffee, of course.

The muffin was good (I mean, it had peanut butter, of course it was good) but I’m still not even sure if it was really what I was craving.

Don’t you just hate when that happens?

I’ve got my morning blocked off to work on a few training plans which, honestly, is just so much fun. I am loving working with my clients, creating new and customized workouts for them, and hearing about the progress that they’re making. It’s so rewarding!

I’m still taking on clients, so feel free to check out the programs…could be a great way to buckle down on your own fitness routine for the tail end of summer!

End sales pitch. Winking smile

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Random Question for the Morning:

If you could compete in (and be good at) any of the Summer Olympic Games, which would you choose?

I’d choose gymnastics, no doubt about it. Those girls amaze me to no end. Then again…I do love me a good game of badminton.

Comments

I think it’d have to be swimming for me guys! Or maybe diving! I’m amazed at what they do in the pool :)

Courtney, thanks for continuing to post inspiration…I’ve gotten so many food and exercise ideas from reading your blog everyday. You’ve also inspired me to start my own, check it out when you can!

xoxo
    Becky recently posted..50 Minute Elliptical Interval Workout

I would choose gymnastics too- to have such control over your body & that kind of flexibility is amazing! I went for the beach volleyball mens’ finals last night and it definitely got me wanting to play some myself :)!
    Khushboo recently posted..Just touched down…

I would love to compete in Trampoline. It looks like so much fun! But in reality, I would love to be a strong swimmer. It’s a skill I never fully mastered,I can doggy paddle, but it’s something I’ve always wanted to be good at.
    Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life recently posted..August Goals!

I’ve wanted to be a gymnast since I watched the Magnificent 7 in 1996, so I’d definitely pick gymnastics. I was only 5 when those Olympics were on, so to this day I like to give my parents grief that if only they had let me start gymnastics that fall like I wanted, I could’ve been an Olympian haha. Probably not true, since I’m about four inches too tall to be any good, but since I never did gymnastics, I can kid myself about my untapped potential :P
    Bethany @ Accidental Intentions recently posted..Return of the PDR

I think it’d be awesome to be a 10M platform diver. I definitely have a little bit of a fear of heights so I’m not sure I could even get myself to jump off, let alone flip and twist off, but I think it’d be awesome. I mean, they go into the water at almost 40 mph!
    Megan@ The Running Doc recently posted..Giving Into Temptation

6. Gina says

I just stared reading your blog but it is quickly becoming one of my favorites! I totally re-wear workout gear after a light workout! And I would LOVE to be good at gymnastics, they do such amazing things.

Reading the 3rd 50 Shades now and can’t wait for it to be over. It’s not that terrible but…I’m kind of over the whole thing. Yet…I cannot bear not to finish the series. If Christian Grey calls Ana “beguiling” one more time, I will puke. No one actually uses that word as a description of a person! Oh just venting :)
    Ericka @ The Sweet Life recently posted..Can You Spare $5? (Congo Special)

Trampoline! No offense, but I am sick of all the gymnastics coverage. They are amazing athletes, but there are so many other sports that deserve coverage too!
    Coco recently posted..Le Weekend

I watched field hockey yesterday (finally) and it made me miss my college days of playing. I’d want to do a team sport so you at least have people to share your endless training with!
    Jamie recently posted..Summer Bucket List

I had the same kind of morning today! I kept walking from the pantry to the fridge, opening up doors and then shutting them again. I ended up having a smoothie, which I didn’t really enjoy and still have no idea what I actually was craving :)
    Ali @ Around the VeggieTable recently posted..Five for Friday

If I could be good at any sport in the Summer Olympic Games and compete, I’d have to say gymnastics. My second choice would be tennis. I like playing in my spare time, but I’m not that great. It’d be awesome if I could ever get to a professional level someday.
    Shannon recently posted..Sutton’s Cafe, a review

I totally re wear workout outfits from the day before…especially if I don’t sweat too much. Or actually, sometimes I do even after a hard workout.
    I’d definitely choose between gymnastics, swimming, or triathlon. My three favourite events!
    Lisa recently posted..Things and Thoughts

I would totally be a swimmer. I swam for 13 years but quit when it became more about winning than fun. Sure, I like to win but I swam because it was fun & I enjoyed it. Winning was a bonus. I will say that watching the Olympics makes me wish I’d stuck with it, but not at the price of the pressure to win all of the time.
    Trisha recently posted..Restaurant Week

Your confession made me feel super guilty- is it bad that I usually wear my pants a few days in a row (change tops). And I do quite intense workouts haha! My bad.

No shame! I have a 2-day rule, even if I sweat, I hang my sports bra on the door to dry, and go about my business ;-) If I could compete I would either do volleyball or gymnastics.

Trackbacks