Fell In Love

It was about time to switch things up for lunch today.

I feel like I’ve been in a bit of a lunch rut lately. When it comes time for my mid-day meal, there’s never really anything that sounds super appealing to me. I mean, yogurt bowls and salads are always delicious, but I just haven’t been loving them lately. You guys know what I mean?

So today I decided to throw an old favorite into the rotation again with my sweet tuna salad.

I made it the same way as this version, but also added in some chopped grapes and avocado. Oh man, it was so good. Especially when scooped up with some Kashi crackers.

Today’s lunch was finally exactly what I’ve been looking for…just had to shake things up a bit!

Shortly after lunch, I headed out to the money pit that is Target to pick up a few things. I also decided to pop in to the clothing department to see if there was anything that caught my eye for a possible contender for this Friday’s cocktail party at HLS.

Turns out, there was something. And I fell in LOVE with it.

With everything about it…the color, the fit, the neckline, the lace, the price (only $24.99!). So excited.

While I was in the dressing room, I also did a bit more than try on clothes and actually ended up snacking on a SOYJOY bar.

That’s not weird or anything, right? Winking smile

Hope everyone’s havin’ a great day!

Pretty dress! I thought about going, but never got around to booking the trip. I wish I had! I’ve got the same blah feeling going on about yogurt lately (shocking for me!). Your tuna salad looks so good. Reminds me of the one my grandma makes me–lots of special add ins!
    Brigitt recently posted..Asian Cucumber Salad

2. Annie says

Just bought that exact dress a few weeks ago and loooove it! I’ve gotten more compliments on it than any other dress that I’ve owned! ha Target always pulls through! :o)

Oh man, I’ve been craving crackers and tuna salad lately! I need to get my heiney to the store and buy some crackers. I love your addition of grapes and avocado to the tuna too! Yum!

LOVE the dress on you!! Don’t you just love Target?? The best thing is that I would never have even guessed you would have bought that dress at Target of all places. I love when that happens!
    Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries recently posted..WIAW #47: My Day With A Toddler

4. Torry says

LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress….I dont think the Targets in Chicago have it but I may just have to go and look!!!

5. Tracey M says

I have the same dress but in 2 colors ! I got the black one just because and i got the Coral/Ivory one for my Bridal Shower which is Saturday. With that price i couldnt go wrong either….love it.

I had my eye on that dress for my post-wedding open house in October…but thought it might be too cool by then! Last time I was in Target speed-walking past the clothes section a guy and his gf passed me as he was saying “DON’T LOOK! you’ll be forced to buy!” ahhaha so true, so true.

Wow what a cute dress! Love Target:-) Getting everything from toothpaste to a great new top is always a win. Can’t wait to hear about your adventures at HLS!

OMG!! I am so glad I saw this post today…I love love that little white dress you bought at Target! I am going to an event where we must wear all white, and this is perfect! I hope they have it in my size….tomorrow 😉
    You look great in it by the way!

9. Ellie says

Mmmmm the smell of smelly fish makes me weak in the knees lol. And I just took a pic like that at target yesterday too! And I think I saw that dress and thought it was purrrty :)

10. Nicole says

Perfect dress to wear before Labor Day and the dreaded “can’t wear white after Labor Day” rule sets in! :) Good find!