My Ultimate Holiday Treats Round Up

Well hello there, my friends! I’ve been enjoying a lovely little Sunday over here today, but I’m popping in quick with a delectable, mouth-watering post filled with lots of my favorite Christmas treats!

I’ve put this together the past two years, and I’m continuing the tradition again this year. We’ve got some old favorites and some of my more recent favorites today, so I hope you’ll be able to find some ideas for your next baking adventure.

‘Tis the season for goodies!

Cookies

Black & White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies

Crackled Sugar Cookies

Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies

Loaded Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies

Christmas Sugar Cookie Cut-Outs (<—use this recipe & top with store-bought icing)

Raspberry Almond Gems

Pumpkin Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

Other Goodies

Dark Chocolate Turtle Graham Bars

Oreo Truffles

White Chocolate Oreo Cream Squares

Toffee Almond Fudge

Fudgy Frosting <—this frosting is seriously good on top of cake mix cookies and sugar cookies!

I’ve got a few new recipes heading your way this week too, so be on the lookout!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, everyone! Smile

Comments

1. Lily says

So many goodies! I’ve made your crackled sugar cookies before and they are TO DIE FOR! Sooo good! It’s the best sugar cookie recipe I’ve come across and I love that they are so easy!!

Thanks so much for this! I was just telling my brother that he needs to give me ideas on what to bake for the holidays. I tell both of my brothers to each pick a cookie they like and I bake them both…so everyone has something! :) I bet one of them would love those loaded pb oatmeal cookies.
    Angela @ Health’s Angel recently posted..November Foodie Penpals

3. Kate Gifford says

I’m so excited by all of these recipes, thank you for this awesome post! Can’t wait to try a bunch of these!!

4. kat says

woooow. i was just really happy eating my apple, but now it’s not good enough! i want to try making them all, but will definetely not, so.. if you had to pick just one, which is your fave??

• Courtney says

Oh my gosh, that’s SO hard! I love both of the sugar cookies and I also really love the dark chocolate turtle graham bars :)

Courtney,
    I just have to say that I just baked your black and white peppermint chocolate peppermint cookies AND your chewy chocolate chip heath bar cookies to ship over to my boyfriend for his birthday tomorrow. They are all SO GOOD! Couldn’t help but eat 2 or 3 (or 4…) while baking and wow they are delicious. Just wanted to thank you for the recipes!!
    Shelby recently posted..Guilt-free Blueberry Banana Bread