My Ultimate Holiday Treats Round Up

by Courtney on December 2, 2012

Well hello there, my friends! I’ve been enjoying a lovely little Sunday over here today, but I’m popping in quick with a delectable, mouth-watering post filled with lots of my favorite Christmas treats!

I’ve put this together the past two years, and I’m continuing the tradition again this year. We’ve got some old favorites and some of my more recent favorites today, so I hope you’ll be able to find some ideas for your next baking adventure.

‘Tis the season for goodies!

Cookies

Black & White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies

Crackled Sugar Cookies

Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies

Loaded Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies

Christmas Sugar Cookie Cut-Outs (<—use this recipe & top with store-bought icing)

Raspberry Almond Gems

Pumpkin Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

Other Goodies

Dark Chocolate Turtle Graham Bars

Oreo Truffles

White Chocolate Oreo Cream Squares

Toffee Almond Fudge

Fudgy Frosting <—this frosting is seriously good on top of cake mix cookies and sugar cookies!

I’ve got a few new recipes heading your way this week too, so be on the lookout!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, everyone! Smile

1 Blog is the New Black December 2, 2012 at 5:35 pm

Want them all…. naturally!
Blog is the New Black recently posted..Peppermint-Frosted Fudgy Brownies

2 Lauren @ Sugar Coated Sisters December 2, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Oh man, where to start? Those Loaded Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies look sooooo good!! I need to host a cookie swap!
Lauren @ Sugar Coated Sisters recently posted..Play by Play: Saturday 12/1

3 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More December 2, 2012 at 5:41 pm

Oh.my. Oh my my my….my mouth is watering. :)
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Doctored.

4 Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl December 2, 2012 at 5:43 pm

I love the idea of incorporating Nutella into chocolate chip cookies! Those Pumpkin Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars look heavenly, too! :)
Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl recently posted..Satisfying My Soup Obsession: Roasted Winter Vegetable & Bean Soup

5 Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries December 2, 2012 at 5:56 pm

Yummm! And now I want something sweet… ;)
Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries recently posted..2012 Christmas Wish List

6 Amanda @ .running with spoons. December 2, 2012 at 6:04 pm

Eep! I was definitely in need of a list like this, but I wasn’t ready to see it! Hellooooooo cookie cravings. The peppermint ones in particular are calling to me…
Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted... monthly favorites – november 2012 .

7 Marielle December 2, 2012 at 6:08 pm

Omg – I want all of those, they look amazing!!
Marielle recently posted..Staying Holiday Fit

8 Lauren @The Homeostatic Mindset December 2, 2012 at 7:05 pm

Mmm, between this post and my Pinterest board, I’m dying for some Christmas cookies!
Lauren @The Homeostatic Mindset recently posted..When ED strikes

9 Danica @ It's Progression December 2, 2012 at 7:08 pm

This just makes me (even more) excited for Christmas!
I’m excited for the new recipes coming this week!
Danica @ It’s Progression recently posted..Elf4Health Challenge Week 1

10 Shari December 2, 2012 at 7:08 pm

Whoa, do they all look amazing!
Shari recently posted..Rhythm of the Heart.

11 Silvia @skinny jeans food December 2, 2012 at 7:14 pm

Dear Courtney, please grant us all a Xmas wish and make a youtube video of how you decorate cupcakes, because you are a PRO!
Silvia @skinny jeans food recently posted..Advent, advent, ein Lichtlein brennt

12 Courtney December 3, 2012 at 9:45 am
13 Silvia @skinny jeans food December 3, 2012 at 11:12 am

Ahh! Fabulous!! Thanks (I guess I am not the only one impressed by your cupcake decorating skills ;-) ) !
Silvia @skinny jeans food recently posted..Ideas for holiday presents

14 Lily December 2, 2012 at 7:43 pm

So many goodies! I’ve made your crackled sugar cookies before and they are TO DIE FOR! Sooo good! It’s the best sugar cookie recipe I’ve come across and I love that they are so easy!!

15 Courtney December 3, 2012 at 9:48 am

Thanks, Lily! They are definitely a favorite of mine too! :)

16 Stefanie @ Thin Vegetarian December 2, 2012 at 7:58 pm

Everything looks so decadent!
Stefanie @ Thin Vegetarian recently posted..Yoga + Pilates Workout

17 Melissa @ Freeing Imperfections December 2, 2012 at 8:06 pm

Ah! Did I just gain five pounds just looking at all the goodness in this post?! Wow, what a compilation! I think the ones with green frosting and the peppermint white chocolate ones will be making my baking list soon. Thanks!
Melissa @ Freeing Imperfections recently posted..A Lazy Sunday & Happy Weekend!

18 Angela @ Health's Angel December 2, 2012 at 8:10 pm

Thanks so much for this! I was just telling my brother that he needs to give me ideas on what to bake for the holidays. I tell both of my brothers to each pick a cookie they like and I bake them both…so everyone has something! :) I bet one of them would love those loaded pb oatmeal cookies.
Angela @ Health’s Angel recently posted..November Foodie Penpals

19 Kate Gifford December 2, 2012 at 8:16 pm

I’m so excited by all of these recipes, thank you for this awesome post! Can’t wait to try a bunch of these!!

20 Lauren December 2, 2012 at 8:21 pm

I’m just going to say it, I’m coming to live with you until New Years. I have no desire to bake anything on my own this Christmas, but love the idea of eating everyone else’s creations. Girl, you are baking genius!
Lauren recently posted..What I’m Loving: Workout Edition

21 Courtney December 3, 2012 at 9:51 am

Hahaha, come on up ANY time!! ;)

22 Kellie lifeworthsharing December 2, 2012 at 8:34 pm

This is a ridiculous amount of sweets! It makes me want to spend the entire month baking! These are my favorite! Andes Mint, gooey, chocolate! Yum, yum, yum! http://lifeworthsharing.wordpress.com/2011/12/30/favorite-holiday-cookie-chocolate-mint/
Kellie lifeworthsharing recently posted..Protein Packed Pumpkin

23 Chelsea @ LittleOneRuns December 2, 2012 at 8:41 pm

love mexican wedding cookies!!! my aunt use to make them all the time. i really want to try those cookie cups, look like they’ll satisfy any cravings for sweets!
Chelsea @ LittleOneRuns recently posted..Too Much Thinking

24 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles December 2, 2012 at 8:50 pm

Of course, I want to try all of these! I’ve been trying to think of a few new things to add to the Christmas baking list – the white chocolate oreo cream squares are calling to me in particular!
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..The Christmas List.

25 kat December 2, 2012 at 8:51 pm

woooow. i was just really happy eating my apple, but now it’s not good enough! i want to try making them all, but will definetely not, so.. if you had to pick just one, which is your fave??

26 Courtney December 3, 2012 at 9:57 am

Oh my gosh, that’s SO hard! I love both of the sugar cookies and I also really love the dark chocolate turtle graham bars :)

27 Hillary | Nutrition Nut on the Run December 2, 2012 at 9:00 pm

that’s a whole lot of sugar right there! happy holidays :)
Hillary | Nutrition Nut on the Run recently posted..Maple Olive Oil Granola

28 Megan@funsizedfitness December 2, 2012 at 9:04 pm

Wow, I want to try so many of those…especially the peanut butter oatmeal cookies!
Megan@funsizedfitness recently posted..Holiday Survey!

29 Khushboo December 2, 2012 at 10:23 pm

Let’s make a deal: I’ll bring the sweat pants, you bring the treats ;)
Khushboo recently posted..Favorites from the last week of November

30 Katie December 2, 2012 at 10:33 pm

Wow, that’s quite the collection of desserts. You’ve inspired me to do some baking tomorrow!
Katie recently posted..My Fitness Christmas List

31 Sarah December 2, 2012 at 10:40 pm

Can I come to all of your holiday parties? I want ALL of these! I can’t even give shoutouts to my favorites because they’re ALL my favorites!
Sarah recently posted..If I have to spend one more minute on a treadmill…

32 michelle kim December 3, 2012 at 1:43 am

I’m totally drooling over these pictures!
Hey. I’m going to make some of these for our Christmas parties and be the most popular person :D
michelle kim recently posted..Marathon #2

33 Min December 3, 2012 at 5:39 am

Oh wow wow!! These are amazing recipes!! I don’t even know where to begin..hmm..I shall start with brownie cookie toffee layer bars and work my way from there ;). Thanks, Courtney!
Min recently posted..Noble Pig and Majestic Guitar

34 Miz December 3, 2012 at 6:04 am

oooh that greeen frosting is stunning!
Miz recently posted..My PV BODY story

35 Brandi December 3, 2012 at 6:55 am

I couldn’t wait for you to put one of these posts together! Yay! I have never been disappointed with a cookie recipe that I have gotten off of your blog Courtney!
Can’t wait to try these!
Brandi recently posted..Elf 4 Health Challenge Week Two

36 Tara | Treble in the Kitchen December 3, 2012 at 8:32 am

Look at all those tasty treats! I started baking this weekend too, can’t wait to see what some of your new goodies are for us :)

37 Elaine December 3, 2012 at 9:18 am

Omgosh, the chocolate chip cookie cups look AMAZING! I love how thick and chewy they look. And the frosting on top is perfect.
Elaine recently posted..Easy Beer Bread

38 Betsy December 3, 2012 at 12:13 pm

thank you for posting all these amazing recipes! I can’t decide which ones to make!

39 Sarah December 3, 2012 at 12:45 pm

OMG, Courtney! How will I decide? They all look soooo good! Thanks!

40 Michelle@Peachy Palate December 3, 2012 at 2:58 pm

You are the cookie queen!
Michelle@Peachy Palate recently posted..Tastes better after a break

41 Bek @ Crave December 3, 2012 at 10:04 pm

Um I could devour all of that! Don’t do this to me when I’m snackie :P
Bek @ Crave recently posted..Pizza Dough- Vitamix style

42 Jolynn December 4, 2012 at 10:42 am

Umm… those pumpkin choc chip bars look uh-maze-ing.
Jolynn recently posted..Sushi and a Winery = the perfect Saturday

43 Shelby December 6, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Courtney,
I just have to say that I just baked your black and white peppermint chocolate peppermint cookies AND your chewy chocolate chip heath bar cookies to ship over to my boyfriend for his birthday tomorrow. They are all SO GOOD! Couldn’t help but eat 2 or 3 (or 4…) while baking and wow they are delicious. Just wanted to thank you for the recipes!!
Shelby recently posted..Guilt-free Blueberry Banana Bread

44 Courtney December 6, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Awww, YAY! I’m so, so glad you liked them! I hope your boyfriend enjoys them :)