Baby Bump Bundle: 2nd Trimester

by Courtney on March 13, 2013

Last month, you may remember me talking about a new subscription-based service for moms-to-be called Baby Bump Bundle.

baby

Michelle, the owner, had offered to send me their Bump Bundle for the first trimester (you can read all about it HERE), and this month, I was lucky enough to receive the Bump Bundle for the second trimester!

2nd trimester baby bump bundle

Included in this trimester’s bump bundle was…

An adorable little “to-do” notepad for before Baby Tooth arrives.

How did they know I have a lot on my mind? Winking smile I swear, mind feels like it runs a mile a minute everyday.

An Earth Mama Mama-To-Be Tea Sampler.

It comes with 16 caffeine-free tea bags, four of each of the four different flavors. Admittedly, I’m not a huge tea drinker, but I’ve already tried the Peaceful Mama tea and it was delicious!

An Earth Mama Mint Herbal Lip Balm, which I’ve actually been using before bed every night and I’m loving it.

A bottle of Bella B Cooling Leg and Foot Cream, which definitely does have that “cooling” feeling. I’m thinking this will come in mighty handy when I’m waddling around at nine months pregnant in the heat of the summer. Winking smile

And finally, an Ingrid and Isabell Everyday Cami, which is not only seamless, but is super soft and comfortable. I can definitely see myself getting a lot of wear out of it!

When I wrote about the first trimester Bump Bundle, Michelle and her team were still working on getting some things up and running on their website. But now, they are actually all equipped to accept any and all orders!

You can CLICK HERE to check out the three Bump Bundles, as well as their Baby Bundle, which sounds super adorable.

Thanks again, Baby Bump Bundle, for the amazing goodies this trimester!

*Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this review post, but I did receive a BumpBundle free of charge in exchange for the review.

1 Avery @ Southern Belle Living Well March 13, 2013 at 12:15 pm

I’m OBVIOUSLY not going to be pregnant for quite some while (at least 10 years), but I’ll be honest when saying I’m super jealous of your bundle! That tea sampler and lip balm? Haha, maybe I should order just to get those!

2 Baby Bump Bundle, LLC March 13, 2013 at 12:19 pm

So glad you are enjoying your BumpBundle for the 2nd trimester! And making use of every item in your box!

3 Ashley @ Life and Fitness March 13, 2013 at 12:42 pm

I was totally thinking the same thing as Avery hahah!
Ashley @ Life and Fitness recently posted..WIAW- True Life: I’m A Messy Eater

4 Baby Bump Bundle, LLC March 13, 2013 at 1:24 pm

Hi Ashley (+ Court)! We can also customize bundles to include any of our inventory and just do payment by Paypal invoicing. So if you do truly have an interest in any items including organic tea, lip balm, nail polish, fashion scarves, etc, we would be happy to work with you! Our email is babybumpbundle@gmail.com if you have any questions or requests at all!

5 Shel@PeachyPalate March 13, 2013 at 12:54 pm

Really is such a cute little idea…it’s the little things :)
Shel@PeachyPalate recently posted..Not a whole lot of green

6 Heather @fitncookies March 13, 2013 at 1:38 pm

This is a fantastic idea! If I was pregnant, I’d be all over it! It’s always fun to receive pampering gifts in the mail :)
Heather @fitncookies recently posted..Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars

7 Angela March 13, 2013 at 1:57 pm

I love love love this idea! Can’t wait to have pregnant friends to send them to! :)

8 Melissa @ Freeing Imperfections March 13, 2013 at 5:35 pm

What a great idea for moms-to-be! I LOVE the to do list! I NEED that when I am pregnant someday. I can’t imagine all I’d want to get done before a baby arrives!
Melissa @ Freeing Imperfections recently posted..To Be a Humble Helper

9 Brianna K. @ Hungry Gator Gal March 14, 2013 at 6:04 pm

Thin Mint cookies are the best! My mom always put them in the freezer, so they were nice and crunchy. I love those cookies so much that I even made them into pancakes! Check out my blog’s recipe page for a how-to. :)
Brianna K. @ Hungry Gator Gal recently posted..Easy Weeknight Meal: Southwest Chicken Chili