1. Blogging is really just such a cool thing. Not only has it given me so many wonderful opportunities, but it’s also brought me so many new friends from all over…and generous friends, at that! Just recently, I received this super thoughtful gift from my lovely friend Shayla.
Isn’t that just adorable and so sweet? (she said she made it at Shutterfly – it’s a stand up frame)
People are just so generous, I’ll tell ya. And I’m just so darn appreciative and thankful for that.
2. Yesterday, Lucas and I had the most fabulous walk. The weather was perfect, Pandora was rockin’ some great tunes, and we walked for almost an hour, giving mama a great workout.
3. My love for coffee has returned full swing. If I could, I would probably drink it three times a day. Unfortunately, my tummy doesn’t seem to agree with me. And I’m sure Lucas wouldn’t be a fan of that either. But my gosh does it taste goooood.
4. Guess what’s back in the breakfast rotation? The egg, provolone, and jam sandwich!
And, apparently, I’m skipping ahead a bit on my seasons with that plate, huh?
5. Last week, I ordered this book from Amazon for a wicked awesome price (it’s used).
I’ve heard the book can be controversial, but I’m still curious about it and am excited to read it.
6. HOWEVER…finding time to actually read it could prove to be interesting. I’m already a bit behind on my magazine reading…
(And remember, you can use my coupon code SAZ564 to get $5.00 off your first order!)
8. Have all of my fellow iPhone users upgraded to the new iOS 7? I’m still trying to get used to it so I can’t decide if I love it yet or not. I also didn’t realize that it changed my ringtones…my phone started ringing yesterday and I had NO idea what it was since I wasn’t used to the ringer.
9. I never thought I’d say it, but I’m actually sorta diggin’ country music these days. I mostly blame this on our friend, Jeff, who seems to be the one who got it started; but then I also blame my husband, since he’s the one who’s been playing it in the car/at home/everywhere. Neither of us ever thought we’d be country music fans…who knew?
10. If you follow me on Instagram, then you’ve probably already seen this, BUT…earlier this week, Jay and I put up Lucas’s name decal for his nursery and I am totally in LOVE with it.
I ordered it off of Etsy (from Tweet Heart Wall Art) and I seriously could not be happier with it. It’s exactly what I wanted (and the seller was SUPER awesome and easy to work with – I’d highly recommend her!)
That’s all I’ve got for ya today. Time to go shower and attempt to get ready for the day before Lucas wakes up. We’re supposed to be going to visit his great grandma today, which I’m pretty excited about!
Have a fabulous Friday and an awesome weekend, friends! Talk soon! xoxo