1. Happy Black Friday to you all! Just in case I wasn’t aware, opening up my inbox would have quickly solved that. Holy email overload.
2. I did not, nor do I plan on partaking in any Black Friday shopping. Call me crazy, but I just don’t get that rush from being stampeded by a bunch of huge crowds at the crack of dawn. Granted, I was still up at the crack of dawn, since a certain someone had quite the #2 blow out…but then he let us sleep in until 8:30 this morning. Eight freakin thirty. Halleluiah.
3. Lucas turned four months on Wednesday. How is that possible?
Consensus is that he’s starting to get my eyes. And if there’s anyone who would like to agree with that, then I will love you forever. I’m hoping to put together his monthly recap sometime this weekend while it’s still fresh in the ol’ noggin.
4. For those of you who may be looking for some handmade gifts to give for Christmas (or just for yourself!), I’ve got to tell you about my friend, Nancy. She just started here own site, njg designs, selling beautiful, hand-knit women and men’s scarfs, gloves, socks, blankets, baby clothes and special occasion items.
And from now through Cyber Monday, she’s having a special Black Friday deal, so be sure to check it out.
5. To all of my friends here in the U.S., Happy belated Thanksgiving! And to those of you who celebrate, Happy Hanukkah to you, too! Or should I say, Happy Thansgivukkah? I hope you all had a wonderful day filled with family and friends, and all sorts of delicious food.
6. Our Thanksgiving was just awesome. Honestly, I was sort of worried with Lucas being out all day and becoming a cranky pants, but he did so, so great.
I’ll be sure to give a full recap on Monday when I’ve got a little more time.
8. Today’s Fun Facts is a short one since both Jay and I are off and today is the day to put up the Christmas tree! I can’t wait to see Lucas’s face once it’s all lit up.
Have a wonderful day and a great weekend, everyone!