1. There’s nothing like the feeling of a fresh grocery shop and loading up on lots of fruits and veggies. It took me almost two weeks to make it grocery shopping so by the time I went yesterday, we were definitely in need of quite a bit of produce.
2. Over the past four days, I’ve ran 7 miles (4 on Tuesday, 3 yesterday) and done two T25 workouts. I am feeling on top of the world! But holy sore calves…seriously, the calves. Yikes.
3. This week I decided to try one of those mesh feeder things with Lucas. I put in some honeydew melon, not sure whether or not he’d take to it…but he looooooved it! I have never seen a piece of honeydew melon dissolve so quickly. 😉
4. We had special visitors last night…Joe, Kate, and baby Samantha!
Samantha is just over a month old and is SUCH a little peanut next to our big guy. It’s crazy to think he was ever that small… ::tear::
Those two are gonna be best buds some day (that is, if their daddies have anything to say about it!).
5. This weekend, Jay and I are going to start looking around and planning for the total remodel of our bathroom. Ever since we moved into our house (over 5 years ago?!) we’ve had grand plans of totally redoing the kitchen (which is DONE!) and getting rid of our lovely sea foam green tub and toilet (oh grandma and grandpa, what were you guys thinking back then?!). I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am for this!
6. I listened to Dr. Oz this morning on KISS FM on my way into work. I always find him fascinating because he just seems like such a wealth of knowledge…but damn him for telling me that carbs are the enemy. That probably means he wouldn’t approve of the takeout we all had for dinner last night…
7. Jay shared this recipe with me yesterday for Apple Pie Fries.
Yes, apple pie fries. Are you kidding me?!? And they actually don’t seem that difficult to make either. I’m totally intrigued.
8. Thanks to everyone who entered the Name Bubbles Giveaway! The luck winner is: Entry #33, Amanda!
Amanda – I’m having this baby and would LOVE to have these before I send him/her off to daycare. I’d have to see what I’m having before I customize it, but i LOVE how different they all look!
9. Do you guys celebrate Valentine’s Day? It’s not really our thing to go all elaborate and spend a bunch of money on overpriced flowers and whatnot. We do, however, usually like to do something special at home like dinner, champagne, and dessert. I’ll have to see what we can come up with this year.
10. Ten points to anyone who can guess what beverage I’m currently sipping on right now. 😉
Happy FRIDAY, friends! Have a great day and a fabulous weekend.