1.I sort of feel like I’m failing at life this week. My house is a disaster zone, I haven’t worked out since Saturday, and I feel like I’ve barely gotten anything checked off of my to-do list. Then again, I do manage to make the time to find outfits for Lucas and I to be twinsies, sooo….
I guess it’s all about priorities, right? 😉 The rest of it will get done…eventually.
2. If any of you are looking for a way to kick-start your workout routine for the next couple of months, my friend Paige is running an 8-Week Online Bootcamp: 8 Weeks to a Summer-Ready You! I know she’s been working hard on writing the program, designing the workouts, and photographing all of the exercises, so be sure to check it out!
3. I picked up a new, springy nail polish earlier this week while browsing around Target (aka, the money pit). Essie’s new “Fashion Playground” color.
Fun Fact side note: It’s actually pretty darn close to the color of our tub and toilet…but hopefully not for much longer.
5. BLT’s are amazing. Better yet, BLAT’s are amazing. Add in that avocado and it brings the sandwich to a whole new level.
Not amazing? What a BLAT does to the roof of my mouth after I’m done eating. Yikes…tell me it’s not just me?
6. So I got all excited earlier this week about THIS…
Cookie Dough iced coffee?!? Well, I got one the next day and was pretty disappointed. Maybe I just got a bad one or something, but it didn’t taste anything like cookie dough. In fact, it didn’t taste like much of anything. Bummerrrrr.
7. I’m cutting fun facts short today because I’m running late…no surprise there…hope everyone has a fabulous Friday and a wicked awesome weekend! 😉