Name Your Favorite…

by Courtney on May 13, 2014

*FYI: The Baby Tooth page was updated yesterday with Lucas’s 9 month post!

*****

You guys know I love me some surveys, although it has apparently been almost a year and a half since I last did one? Well I actually found myself with time to blog last night (I know, I’m STILL trying to put together my glamping recap!) so I decided to break out a new survey.

It’s not too wordy, so hopefully I haven’t already scared you guys away. Feel free to join in on the fun, too!

Name Your Favorite…

Person – I’m gonna have to go with Lucas here. I’m sure that’s a shocker for you guys.

Color – Purple

Food – Ice creeeeeeam

Smell – It depends on my mood, I suppose. But I do love the smell of garlic and onions sautéed in butter, cinnamon rolls, and Fancy Love perfume by Jessica Simpson, to name a few.

BookWhere We Belong by Emily Giffin

Movie – I’m not sure I really have a favorite but The Devil Wears Prada is the first one that comes to mind, so I’ll go with that one.

Time of day – When I greet Lucas first thing in the morning.

Day of the week – Saturday. Still one more day left to the weekend and no work!

Thing to do when bored – Umm, I can’t remember the last time I was bored with nothing to do…

Celebrity – Paul Walker, rest his soul. He was my #1…gosh, I loved him.

Drink – So many to choose from. I’m gonna have to go with sangria.

TV show – Currently, Nashville. Can’t get enough.

Fruit – Bananas

Vegetable – Carrots

Store/shop – Tar-jayyyy, baby.

Workout – These days, anything that can be done in less than 30 minutes. The Nike Training Club app is definitely a favorite.

Quote  – I don’t know if it’s my favorite, but this is a good one…

Boy’s name  – Lucas for sure, but I also love Gavin.

Girl’s name – I’m keeping this one secret juuuust in case any future Horan babies are female.

Potato chip flavor – BBQ

Meal of the day – Breakfast. Or after-dinner dessert, if that counts.

Ice cream flavor – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (from Stewart’s)

Season – Spring

Dessert – Ice cream and cookies or brownies

Lifehack – This is a good one…

Alright, now it’s YOUR turn! Pick a few and share away. Winking smile

1 Brynn May 13, 2014 at 6:45 am

My favorite color is purple and I am a huge fan of breakfast and ice cream, too! My favorite day of the week is Thursday because I am so excited for the weekend, usually making plans and can feel my mood lifting. Saturday is a close second, ha.
Brynn recently posted..My First Mother’s Day

2 Stacie @ SimplySouthernStacie May 13, 2014 at 6:55 am

I love Nashville! It’s so juicy. I hate this time of year though because of all the season finales. What am I supposed to do all summer?

3 Sara @ LovingOnTheRun May 13, 2014 at 7:01 am

LOVE Nashville! I haven’t been keeping up with it like I should though. It used to be one of my favorites!
Sara @ LovingOnTheRun recently posted..Bloggers on the Run: Rebecca at Strength and Sunshine

4 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles May 13, 2014 at 8:04 am

Going to have to file this survey away for a future post! Purple is my favourite colour too – I’ve never watched Nashville, but I’ve heard good things!
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..Extreme Hunger.

5 chelcie @ chelcie's food files May 13, 2014 at 8:29 am

love this! my favorite drink is also sangria!
chelcie @ chelcie’s food files recently posted..Weekend Things + Meals for the Week

6 Ruthie Hart May 13, 2014 at 8:32 am

Emily Giffin!!! I can read anything she writes in hours!

7 Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl May 13, 2014 at 8:43 am

It’s been way too long since I’ve done a survey too…might have to steal this one! ;) Can’t wait for Emily Giffin’s new book!
Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl recently posted..Going with the Grain: A Complete Guide to Grains

8 Amanda @ .running with spoons. May 13, 2014 at 8:51 am

Oh Paul Walker… I still can’t watch any of his movies without tearing up a little :cry: And I might have to steal this survey for when the blogging brain fart hits ;)
Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted... vanilla cake batter smoothie .

9 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More May 13, 2014 at 9:04 am

I hope your hubby doesn’t read this and get jealous he didn’t make top person and got beat by his own kid… ;)
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Legs Up The Wall

10 Shel@PeachyPalate May 13, 2014 at 9:10 am

Favourite fruit…cherries! Favourite vegetable…pumpkin! Favourite smell…coconut…vanilla is a close second!
Shel@PeachyPalate recently posted..Chicken Fingers!

11 Ali May 13, 2014 at 9:23 am

I love doing surveys too. That life hack was a good one!

12 Linz @ Itz Linz May 13, 2014 at 9:34 am

so fun! cake batter is by far and away my favorite ice cream flavor ever! and summer is my favorite season – mostly because i’m a teacher and i don’t have to work! :) :)
Linz @ Itz Linz recently posted..PinkBlush Maternity Clothes Giveaway

13 Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat May 13, 2014 at 9:43 am

This is so fun! My favorite color is also purple. My favorite fruit is strawberries. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast. My favorite dessert is by far brownies!
Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat recently posted..First Trimester in Review

14 Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries May 13, 2014 at 10:09 am

I’m always a sucker for a fun survey. I may be using this one down the road. ;) I like that quote about fake stuff/people – so the truth! And YES to sangria…mmmm, perfect summer drink!
Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries recently posted..Eating All Weekend Long

15 Katie May 13, 2014 at 10:57 am

Surveys are such a fun way to get to know people. :)

My favorite food changes all the time, but right now it’s guacamole.

My favorite drink is Pinot Grigio.

My favorite TV Show right now is Modern Family. :)

16 Polly @ Tasty Food Project May 13, 2014 at 11:40 am

I’m a Tar-jay addict and don’t think I can live without it! I always come out of there buying stuff that I didn’t plan on buying! lol
Polly @ Tasty Food Project recently posted..Mini Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes

17 Britt@MyOwnBalance May 13, 2014 at 12:21 pm

Ice cream is definitely salted caramel gelato from talenti!
Britt@MyOwnBalance recently posted..SELF Magazine’s Workout in the Park

18 Alaina May 13, 2014 at 12:22 pm

Officially spooked -I think we’re twins! Literally, EVERYTHING you mentioned is equally my favorite, sub my baby boy and with the exception of a love for Paul Walker!

19 Jess @dearhealthyness May 13, 2014 at 12:50 pm

Fruits: bananas!!! Yummy they are the greatest yellow things on earth!
Meal: breakfast… I look forward to it every.single.morning!
Love this :D
Jess @dearhealthyness recently posted..Miami Life

20 Lauren @ The Bikini Experiment May 13, 2014 at 1:14 pm

I love surveys! Favorite fruit is raspberries for me. I’m obsessed with Nashville too. :-)
Lauren @ The Bikini Experiment recently posted..Egg & Veggie Bowl

21 Lauren @ Focused To Be Fit May 13, 2014 at 3:13 pm

FOOD: pizzaaaa!! Color: Pink and Day of week: Saturday
Lauren @ Focused To Be Fit recently posted..Food + Fitness This Week

22 Sarah @ Sweet Miles May 13, 2014 at 3:53 pm

Food- roasted sweet potatoes, had them for dinner last night and maaaaay have eaten almost the whole dish
Show- Scandal!
Sarah @ Sweet Miles recently posted..Pizza Night: Our Weekly Tradition – Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pizza

23 Nancy May 13, 2014 at 4:45 pm

Pretty sure I need to try that toasted sandwich trick.

24 Shawna May 13, 2014 at 5:34 pm

OMG! The toaster trick is crazy! Is that how you make your sandwiches?? They always look so good and I was going to ask! :)

My Fav lifehack: Putting just cooked (boiled) chicken in the KitchenAide mixer and using the paddle attachment to shred it. Thank you Pinterest! :)

25 Shari May 13, 2014 at 8:49 pm

I love WHERE WE BELONG — my second favorite of Emily’s (behind BABY PROOF). Such a good book!
Shari recently posted..Show & Tell.

26 Jamie @ Dishing Out Health May 14, 2014 at 5:20 am

So fun! I’ve had ‘Where We Belong’ on my list of must-reads for a while now – really need to get on that! Fav dessert happens to be a mile long, starting with anything chocolate peanut butter and ending with anything salted caramel! Lol ;)
Jamie @ Dishing Out Health recently posted..Thai Basil Zucchini Meatballs

27 Sarah @ Sarah Sincerely May 14, 2014 at 6:59 am

Why have I never thought of that grilled cheese in the toaster trick?! Brilliant!

Favorite color: blue, Person: my husband, Time of day: early morning of twilight, Season: summer!!!
Sarah @ Sarah Sincerely recently posted..When is Enough, Enough?

28 Alison @ Daily Moves and Grooves May 14, 2014 at 3:40 pm

Paul Walker was definitely my #1 too. *Sigh* RIP.
Food: peanut butter
Ice cream flavor: cookies and cream!
Alison @ Daily Moves and Grooves recently posted..WIAW: Day in the Life Take Two

29 Brittany L May 19, 2014 at 6:37 pm