1. And just like that, Christmas is over. How is that every year, it seems like you blink and the day is gone?? For those of you who celebrate, I hope you had a wonderful day! The first few facts we have here are, of course, going to be a bit Christmas related.
2. Here’s our totally last minute Christmas card we put together!
And by last minute, I mean we took pictures last Thursday evening, ordered them Thursday night, picked them up from Target Friday evening, and sent them out on Saturday. Nothin’ like waiting until the last minute!
2. This year, Jay, Lucas and I split Christmas day at both of our parents’ houses. We first went to my in-laws house for presents and breakfast, which included some homemade pumpkin bread, pancakes, and bacon. YUM.
3. I’m super ticked off at myself for the fact that I got NO pictures of our family on Christmas. Actually, the only pictures I really took on Christmas were of the food up there. Go figure?
4. The three of us were all spoiled with lots of fabulous presents this year, but there’s a couple that definitely stand out…
Tickets to see Justin Timberlake in July (!!!) from my parents
And a Blendtec blender from my fabulous husband.
Let me tell you just how excited I am to put this thing to use. With the amount of sweets and heavy foods I’ve thoroughly been enjoying these days, I’m actually more than ready to start adding in some more fruits and veggies. Smoothies, here I come!
5. The winner of the Bonefish Grill gift card giveaway was chosen! Was it YOU?
6. Yesterday, my girl Colleen wrote a freakin’ fantastic post. I’d highly recommend you go check it out.
7. For the past few days, I’ve felt sort of “off.” Not necessarily sick, but sort of blahh with some headaches and tummy troubles. Not sure if it’s a little bit of a bug or just from being a bit run down. Either way, I’m looking forward to feeling back like myself soon.
8. Somebody else also hasn’t been feeling quite like himself. While he’s, thankfully, still been a fairly happy guy, Lucas has been much more chill the past few days. Not that I’m ever complaining about him just sitting and relaxing with me…gosh, I wish he’d do it more often.
However, we woke up yesterday morning and we think we figured out why he’s been a bit off. Apparently, Santa decided to bring Lucas his first tooth! And, oddly enough, it appears to be one of his canine teeth, which I thought was weird? But then again, what do I know?
9. In addition to a new tooth, Lucas woke up yesterday and can suddenly now sit up all by himself. Seriously…somebody freeze time, will ya?
He’s still a bit wobbly, but I’m still amazed at just how sturdy he is. And on top of that, he’s a whole 5 months old today. Craaaaaazy.
10. That’s all I’ve got for ya today, my friends! Hope you’re all having a fabulous week, and wishing you a fantastic weekend ahead!