Carba Nada, I Love You

by Courtney on September 13, 2010

Are ya ready for some footballlll,

A Monday night partayyyy…”

I don’t know about you, but I’M READY for some Monday Night Football…especially because my JETS are playing! :mrgreen:

Hopefully my boy Mark comes through for me tonight. :)

In order to make sure we were ready for the start of the game, dinner had to be a quick one…and it was all ready in less than 15 minutes. Love it!

I had my first encounter with the Carba Nada pasta that I picked up over the weekend, and I must say…I think I’m hooked! This stuff is just like the real deal. If only the price tag was little more “real” for my budget. :roll:

I topped my noodles with some microwave-steamed broccoli, a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, and some Newman’s Own Marinara. Behind my mom’s homemade sauce, this one’s definitely my favorite. ‘Twas a delicious bowl. :-P

I also enjoyed devoured a piece of homemade Dill Wheat bread (with a little I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light) that Kate graciously offered to me yesterday. Kate has a bread machine…I’m jealous. ‘Nuff said.

Time to go get ready… J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets! :-D

Question for the Night:

Have you ever been to a professional sports game?

I sure have! And Jay and I are headed down to watch our Jets play again this year with our friends Joe & Kate…in December! :shock: I’m already stocking up on hand and foot warmers…

1 Alicia September 13, 2010 at 7:17 pm

I’ve wanted to try this stuff! It looks yummy!

2 Pat September 13, 2010 at 7:18 pm

J E T S……………..woo hoo! dinner looks yummy…..homemade sauce?

3 Courtney September 13, 2010 at 7:19 pm

I want some!!! We need to do that soon, pleeeeease!?!?

4 Lauren (Healthy Delicious) September 13, 2010 at 7:28 pm

I’m going to a Bills game in December…. send some of those warmers my way! ;)

5 Lizzy @ LBBakes September 13, 2010 at 7:29 pm

I really want to try the Carba Nada but I never see it anywhere!

I used to work for MSG, so I have been to a bunch of Rangers hockey games. Never a pro football game though! Omggg, you are gonna freeze down there in December. But I’ve heard the new stadium is very nice!

6 yummiee cupcake September 13, 2010 at 7:33 pm

i’m a big fan of JETS tooooo!!! your dish is so pretty… not bad for a 15 min fix !!

7 Di @ http://thetreadmilldiaries.com September 13, 2010 at 7:36 pm

Have to get me some of that carba nada pasta. Looks fabulous and only 140 calories – wow!

8 erica September 13, 2010 at 8:13 pm

i’m very intrigued by those carba nada pastas….i’m going to be on the lookout for those bad boys!

i’ve only been to 1 professional sports game…an orlando magic basketball game back in november on a family trip to disneyworld (we needed an activity non-disney! hahaha)

9 CaSaundra September 13, 2010 at 8:24 pm

You should totally get a bread machine–I promise, you won’t be disappointed–look on eBay!

10 Melissa (MelissaLikesToEat) September 13, 2010 at 8:33 pm

Chargers fan here. :) My hubby has season tickets so I go to a game every so often. Love football season!

Your pasta looks delicious….I’ve never tried Carba Nada pasta…where do you buy it?

11 Liz @ Blog is the New Black September 13, 2010 at 8:39 pm

I’ve seen the Sox and the Celts! I like the atmosphere more than the game! Did you order the Carba Nada or buy it in a store??

12 Courtney September 13, 2010 at 10:05 pm

I found it at The Fresh Market :)

13 Marg September 13, 2010 at 8:59 pm

14 Marg September 13, 2010 at 8:59 pm

I’ve been to a Saints game and this year Texans pre-season game. We’re going to New Orleans for the Saints vs. Steelers game (hoping game ticket prices come down, but plane is booked!) I love football games!

Really want to try those noodles out too!

15 Christina @ Food.Fun.Fabulous September 13, 2010 at 9:14 pm

My dad is a Jets fan and I wanted to get him tickets to a game but they are so expensive! Someday maybe….

16 Katie September 13, 2010 at 9:58 pm

Yeah!!! I’ve been to quite a few Tennessee Titans football games, I love them!! Pro football games are fun to go to in the fall

17 Jean@RoastedRootsandPumpkinSpice September 13, 2010 at 10:35 pm

I still haven’t tried carba nada yet. You dish looks simple and yummy!

18 Brenda September 14, 2010 at 8:15 am

Going to see Jets/Bills Oct @ Buffaloooooo! Hopefully the Bills get their act together before then.

19 Courtney (Pancakes & Postcards) September 14, 2010 at 10:02 am

what is carba nada? for those of us living under a rock :)

20 Chicago Cuisine Critique September 14, 2010 at 10:22 am

I’m glad to hear you too enjoy Carba Nada..i’ve been seriously considering ordering some.

21 Danielle D May 17, 2012 at 4:32 pm

I know it’s not football season, but…….J. E. T. S. Jets Jets jets! and Tebow time + Sanchize next season! Can’t wait hahah