Speedy Interval Run

So I have to tell you guys about this killer, speedy interval run that I did this morning…it was intense!

I’m pretty sure that I got this fantastic routine from Holly, although I’m not totally positive.

(Holly! Help me out…was this you???) Winking smile

[]Speedy Interval Run

Those 10’s are NO JOKE! Talk about a nice Friday morning wake-up call! But I felt awesome afterward, and I bet you will too…try it out!

***************************************

I must say, this past week I have been very honored to be awarded this coveted “Stylish Blogger Award” by not one…not two…but three lovely ladies! Thank you so much Ashley, Stefanie, and Jessica for thinking of me! Smile

Here’s here’s the deal:

In order to accept this award, you must perform 4 duties:

1. Make a post + link back to the person who awarded you this award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
  4. Contact these bloggers to tell them they’ve won!

It’s kind of hard to think of 7 more things that you guys don’t already know about me, BUT, I’ll give it a whirl! Here’s goes nothin’…

1. I have a collection of Ernie dolls. As a little girl, Ernie was my absolute favorite character on Sesame Street. In my mid-teens, as companies started to realize just what a cool dude he was, I started to collect all of the dolls they were making. I easily have 12-15 different Ernie dolls at my parents’ house, but the original is still here with me!
  2. I celebrate Birthday WEEK and Half Birthdays…even if everyone thinks I’m nuts. Yes, I think birthdays should be celebrated for more than one day. A week is totally suitable! I’ve tried to explain this to hubby numerous times, but I have a difficult time getting him on board. Birthday week doesn’t mean a week full of presents; it just means a week of recognizing just how special you are! We’ll see how he does this year…less than 2 weeks until Birthday Week officially starts for this gal!
  3. I danced tap and jazz for 18 years. Some days I still think about going back!
  4. I’m a New York State High School Bowling Champion. Yup, that’s right! In 2001, my junior year in high school, my team won the state championship in East Islip, NY. One of the proudest days of my life.
  5. My mid-twenties have made me realize I’m still trying to figure out who the real “me” is. If that makes any sense to any of you?
  6. I am truly afraid of driving over bridges. They totally freak me out…
  7. My family nickname is “Cuppy” – when I was just a little tyke, I couldn’t pronounce “Courtney,” so I often referred to myself in the third person as “Cuppy.” Apparently, phrases such as “Cuppy do it!” were heard quite frequently.

*******************************

Alright, so now that you know a little more about me, I want to know a little more about you! I’m changing the name of the game up here…

Rather then send the award along to 15 more bloggers, I want to hear from all all of my readers…yes YOU! Even the silent readers out there. Winking smile

Question for the Day:

Share 1-2 (or as many as you want!) fun facts about yourself that someone might not already know.

This is going to be FUN! Open-mouthed smile

Comments

Love your 7 facts! I did this not too long ago on my own blog, but I’ll post a few new ones here:
    -I am afraid to walk across the manhole things in the middle of sidewalks.
    -I have been skydiving in New Zealand.
    -The name of my first dog ever was Flowerpot.
    -And my favorite color is blue!
    Allison @ Happy Tales recently posted..Just do it

I definitly am trying to find out who the real me is too.

I am trying to make a couple changes in my life & instead of putting my happiness in other people’s hands (whether or not I’m liked, whether or not my fiance is in a good mood, etc), I’m not taking responsibility for my happiness. I can only control me, right? :)

I talk to my two cats like they are my children. Tyler (my fiance) and I call them “the girls” and always laugh about how if anyone else heard us talking about the girls, they would think we had two young daughters. Hahaha

I tried ziplining in Dominican Repbulic and it was one of the scariest, but exciting things I’ve ever done.

I think LOVE matters more then anything in this world.

& last but not least, this blog is a fave of mine!
    Leanne (For Health’s Sake) recently posted..Great Treadmill Sesh

I love that you believe in birthday weeks!! No one in my family would stand for anything less!! Something about me…when I was in elementary I pretty much got everyone to believe I was a genie….and they believed me. I think I had an overactive imagination!

Cute post. It’s always fun learning more about you. A little tidbit about me, I have been cooking with my mom since I was a little girl. I have always been intrigued on what goes on in the kitchen and different recipes since then. My brother and I actually came up with a “restaurant” (menu, cooking, and all) for my grandparents when we were kids. It is one of my fondest childhood memories to this day.
    Chicago Cuisine Critique recently posted..Pizza &amp Wine

5. fsugirl! says

I:
    -ADORE Florida State! GO NOLES!
    -LOVE shopping!
    -ran cross country in high school
    -have ran 3 marathons… Boston here I come! (someday….)
    -love SWSL, you inspire me! 😀

Wow you danced tap and jazz for EIGHTEEN years?! Wow, you must’ve been pretty good after that! Fancy doing a little vlog post for us…? 😉

1. I am addicted to shopping. Money coming in is never around for long! 😛

2. I don’t think I’ve ever been able to make cookies without eating the dough. It’s okay though because they have no egg, so that makes it SO much better…right?
    Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) recently posted..Chocolate covered day

That workout looks badass. I’m scared of falling off of the treadmill at like… 7.5. I’m pretty sure I might actually fly across the cardio room, knock someone else off their machines, break some bones and be banned from the gym for life.

Umm fun fact… I was a competitive equestrian for YEARS! I eventually had to quit because I couldn’t afford it anymore, so then I switched to dance. :) I miss it though.
    Courtney (Pancakes & Postcards) recently posted..Cookbook review and giveaway!

Lol! You’re too funny- I do the SAME thing, I always forget where I get workouts- haha 😀
    I know I’ve done that workout before, but I’m not 100% sure that it’s mine…but it might be. I really don’t remember either!! :)
    Holly recently posted..Snow- Snow Everywhere!

This workout looks killer! I think I’ve made it up to 10 once and only managed 30 seconds…it was one of those things where you’re seriously worried not so much that you’ll fly off the back of it…but more that you’re coming down so hard on your feet trying to stay on top of the thing that the entire machine may fly into a million pieces underneath of you :)

My fun fact is that I have never lived in one home for more than 3 years. We bought our first one in 2009 with the tax credit so it makes for great incentive for this to soon change!
    Kristen @ That Hoosier Girl recently posted..Repeat Offender

That workout looks intense!

Fun facts:
    – I collected baseball cards as a kid. When my husband finished our basement he used all my baseball cards to make a top for his bar.
    – I have really small feet (size 5) and cute shoes are nearly impossible to find. Anytime I see anything cute in my size I buy it, regardless of whether I really need it.

I did interval running on the sweat machine this morning too!

If I see a spider, anyone BUT me must kill it with a MAGAZINE. Too many times when they’ve tried the “squish-it-with-a-kleenex-approach,” the spider ended up ‘disappearing’ (later to be found crawling up my arm… I kid you not).

Im six foot one with size 8 feet! My feet are so abnormally small for my height that I teeter in heels and cannot balance! The small high-heeled surface is too small to support my height!
    Celina recently posted..MODEL MUST READ

12. amy says

Growing up my dad called me “Gerk” because I loved gerkins pickles. Now I hate pickles. Also I’m terribly clausterphobic and elevaters scare me.

Trackbacks