You Are Not Funny

Tomorrow IS April 1st, right? Because by the looks of our upcoming weather forecast, you certainly could have fooled me…

april1

6-10 inches of SNOW?!?! I’m hoping that this is all just some sort of mean April Fools Day joke from Mother Nature herself, but I have a feeling I’m not going to be so lucky.

This has certainly been one of the snowiest winters we’ve had here in a long time. And yes, it is technically “spring,” but I have a really hard time grasping that, knowing that more of the “white stuff” is on the way! Disappointed smile But since there is, unfortunately, nothing I can do to change it, I’ll just wait and hope for some warm weather to follow and melt it all away.

I’m ready to start wearin’ my flip flops again (right after I get another pedicure, that is…) Winking smile

************

Breakfast

Sorry for the repeats here, folks, but I’ve got a good thing goin’ and I can’t stop! This morning was the same exact breakfast as yesterday, so I’m recycling the photo.

As always, my top half was saved for last. Winking smile

Some other snacks that have been enjoyed so far today are a Clif Z Bar,

and a fantastic Strawberry-Banana Green Monster, with the addition of more…chia seeds!

It was scrump-diddly-umptious…

but has now got my darn Raynaud’s kicking up! Confused smile

I guess I better go grab myself a warm mug of somethin’ yummy!

Question for the Day:

What is your ideal weather like??

Comments

We are going to hit 87 degrees in Texas today! I think this is my ideal weather too!! Not too hot! I am loving your breakfast, and I have a kids z bar everyday! the brownie and choc.chip flavors seriously taste like dessert to me!! I think I could eat 5 a day!
    Tara @ The Game of Life recently posted..Inspiration

Oh no, that is horrible weather for April! Where are you located? I’m also in Cali, and it is about 80 degrees today! I love it, don’t think I could ever live anywhere else :).

PS-I’m in nursing school and we’ve learned about Raynaud’s a lot…but I’ve never actually seen it on someone…it’s pretty crazy! Does it really hurt when it starts flaring up?
    Jess recently posted..Sore Legs

• Courtney says

It really only gets painful when I’m extremely cold. Otherwise, it varies between just feeling ridiculously cold, sometimes tingly, and sometimes almost numb. It’s the strangest thing, really.

• Courtney says

Alright all you Californians, you’re really starting to make me jealous now!! How ’bout we start a collection to send me out your way??? ;)

3. fsugirl! says

Oh my! In FL, we’re stuck with RAIN RAIN and more RAIN! Ughhhh.. oh where has my Sunshine State gone? ;)

I have Raynaud’s, too! It’s so annoying! I need the use of my fingers, thank you. They told me I could take blood pressure medication and that might help it, but that I would be tired all the time. Nice alternative! So I just deal with it. Harumph!

I like 70 or above . . . all the way up to 90s if I’m near water. I’m a summer girl through and through! Maybe you can look at your snow as an excuse to make one last cozy comfort meal and then be done with it!
    Melissa recently posted..Speedy Soup

My ideal weather is 80 degrees and sunny with a slight breeze in the air. I can’t believe your forecast is predicting snow!! Hope you don’t get what they are predicting!!
    Karen recently posted..Back to Basics

AHHH! I have Rayneuds too! However you spell it haha! Whenever I experience a temperature change my three middle fingers (LIKE YOURS) turn white! I hate ittt because it makes your fingers so numb!!

I am now craving a green monster…maybe it will help me get over my flu :)

My ideal weather is pretty much anything besides snow haha, there is still alot of snow here in Canada where i live :(
    Kimberley recently posted..Spring Blues