What’s Not To Love?

by Courtney on April 15, 2011

Happy Friday everyone!! Here’s to beautiful, sunny spring mornings,

IMG_2092_thumb[1]

awesome English muffin + PB + pumpkin + banana + cinnamon + chia seed breakfasts,

IMG_2084_thumb[1]

IMG_2085_thumb[1]

and kick-ass butt mugs of coffee. Winking smile

IMG_2080_thumb[1]

IMG_2079_thumb[2]

What’s not to love about today?? Smile

**************

Stay tuned for yet another giveaway coming your way VERY shortly!!!! I’m on a ROLL! Winking smile

1 Kate Horning April 15, 2011 at 10:07 am

Doesn’t the sunshine just put you in such a great mood! Have a great Friday!
Kate Horning recently posted..Feeling Green

2 Carrie (Moves 'N Munchies) April 15, 2011 at 10:15 am

I LOVE SUNSHINE!! always puts me in a good mood! thats why i need to go to college somewhere sunny!
Carrie (Moves ‘N Munchies) recently posted..QA Round 2 Part II

3 miranda @working mom works out April 15, 2011 at 10:30 am

We have thunderstorms in Alabama today :(
miranda @working mom works out recently posted..Connect the Dots

4 Allie @ Healthy Balance, Healthy Life April 15, 2011 at 10:31 am

Yumm! I just had bananas with almond butter, chia seeds, and chocolate chips! Tastes like dessert for breakfast ;)
Allie @ Healthy Balance, Healthy Life recently posted..“I don’t dress crunchy but I’m crunchy on the inside”

5 Kimberley April 15, 2011 at 10:47 am

sushine, coffee, peanut butter and banana…. I can’t think of a better start to a weekend :)
Kimberley recently posted..Technology Troubles

6 Jamie aka "Sometimes Healthy" Girl April 15, 2011 at 10:53 am

For some reason your PB and Bananas always look better than mine. haha :-)

What’s not to love about Friday? Mine is great so far! My dentist called and canceled on me. While I hate when guys cancel dates (it happens to me a lot – must post on that), I am mucho happy when a doctor cancels. YAYYY!
Jamie aka “Sometimes Healthy” Girl recently posted..A Pop-Tart Kind of Day!

7 presley April 15, 2011 at 11:14 am

Where did you find that mug? It’s so PINK! :)

8 Courtney April 15, 2011 at 11:26 am

Starbucks! A couple years ago around Valentine’s Day :)

9 khushboo April 15, 2011 at 11:14 am

I had a great and awful start to my Friday.

Great: it started off with yoga, including loads of Suryar Namaskars

Terrible: after weeks of waiting, my pb jar was ready for OIAJ. When I excitedly dug in, it tasted awful beccause the milk had gone off. Throwing away the pb-encrusted jar was so painful.
khushboo recently posted..France would be proud

10 Sarah April 15, 2011 at 1:02 pm

it was beautiful and sunny here this morning, but the clouds have rolled in! Im hoping they are only temporary!
Sarah recently posted..Self Serve Froyo and Playlists

11 Claire @ Live and Love to Eat April 15, 2011 at 4:04 pm

Mmm I love ‘naners like that. Can’t get into the chia seed fad though.
Claire @ Live and Love to Eat recently posted..Breakfasts with Staying Power

12 Jenny (Fit Girl Foodie) April 15, 2011 at 4:43 pm

Your breakfast is always amazing, I gotta get myself some some English muffins, so sad when they ran out :(

13 Jen April 15, 2011 at 5:19 pm

That is an awesome breakfast :D It was a beautiful day here too

14 amy April 16, 2011 at 3:30 pm

That looks so good. I find though that when I eat chia seeds my stomach bloats. I think they expand in my belly