To All The Moms Out There…

by Courtney on May 8, 2011

Just popping in to wish a very Happy Mother’s Day to all the Moms out there!

source

As my mom put on her Facebook this morning (yes, she’s so savvy)…

Whether it be a boy, a girl, a cat, a dog, fish, birds, whatever…the day is well deserved!

So in that case…

Happy Mother’s Day to ME!

IMG_0496IMG_4582

Me and my little guy will be spending a little QT together today.

I love my little buddy. Smile

DSC01614

Question for the Day:

Are you celebrating Mother’s Day today??

1 cait May 8, 2011 at 10:25 am

aww well then happy mothers day to me too ;) haha happy mothers day to your mom!
cait recently posted..Mothers Day

2 Liv @ The Salty n' Sweet May 8, 2011 at 10:34 am

Happy Mother’s day to you AND your mom :)

I’m thousands of miles away from my mom, but still with her in spirit (and email).
Liv @ The Salty n’ Sweet recently posted..Potato and Cauliflower Coconut Curry

3 Khushboo May 8, 2011 at 11:13 am

Happy mamas day to all the mothers, you too Courtney ;)! I took my mom, grandmom, and aunt for lunch. Was a nice day!
Khushboo recently posted..Rock-bottom motivation

4 Anita May 8, 2011 at 1:43 pm

I’m taking my mom out to dinner!

That last picture of you and your kitten is adorable, by the way. I can’t wait to have a real apartment (not university housing) where I’ll be able to have a kitty of my own!
Anita recently posted..Stagecoach!!

5 Elena @ GagaForGrapefruit May 8, 2011 at 2:23 pm

happy mother’s day girl!
Elena @ GagaForGrapefruit recently posted..in an instant

6 Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy May 8, 2011 at 3:12 pm

Yes! My family is barbecuing today, for a late lunch/early dinner!
Emily @ Perfection Isn’t Happy recently posted..A leisurely Mother’s Day morning

7 Jamie aka "Sometimes Healthy Living Girl" May 8, 2011 at 4:00 pm

haha how cuuuute! I used to be momma to an adorable little dog, but he had to move to LA with his daddy :-(. Now I just consider myself an amazing awesome daughter haha.
I just finished mother’s day brunch with my brother and his fiance. We sent my mother some beautiful flowers and gave her a call. I also devoted today’s post to my mother :-)
Jamie aka “Sometimes Healthy Living Girl” recently posted..Ode to a Sometimes Healthy Mother

8 Kristen May 8, 2011 at 10:46 pm

I did celebrate today. My son gave me an awesome card that in made in kindergarten where they have to fill in the blank. Apparently Im 46 (really 25) and I his favorite food that I make is mac and cheese haha

9 Courtney May 9, 2011 at 8:28 am

Oh my gosh, that is SO cute! :)