No Nibbles

by Courtney on May 10, 2011

I am really loving today. Productivity, warm sunshine, and leftovers for lunch that could be thrown together in about 30 seconds.

I just got back home from helping my dad do a little more painting over at the house this morning and was absolutely famished by the time I actually got here. I opened up the fridge and threw together the quickest thing I could muster up.

I finished off the rest of last night’s salad, topping it off with some cottage cheese and a splash of balsamic vinegar. No pizza…that is LONG gone.

So I also cut myself a legit piece of cornbread…no nibbling today.

Yet. Winking smile

Cody’s also been having a grand ‘ol time relaxing in the sunlight today.

It always makes me laugh when he’s able to find the one space where the sunlight is shining through. My other cats growing up used to do the same thing.

*********

To give you guys a quick update on the new sneakers…YES, I did make it to Fleet Feet yesterday, but I did not buy shoes. I actually have a couple gift cards to a different store, so I’m headed there this afternoon to pick up the same shoes that they recommended for me. I’ll fill ya’ll in on my new kicks later on. Smile

Question for the Afternoon:

What are YOU loving about today??

1 Liv @ The Salty n' Sweet May 10, 2011 at 1:34 pm

Oh yes, cats love lazing around in sun patches! I loved that I finally upped my weights in Body Pump today ;)
Liv @ The Salty n’ Sweet recently posted..On Running

2 Whitney May 10, 2011 at 1:37 pm

That I’m getting married ONE month from today! umm, freak out anyone?! :)

3 Courtney May 10, 2011 at 2:03 pm

YAYYYY!!! No way, don’t freak out. It’s gonna be great :-D

4 Becca May 10, 2011 at 1:50 pm

I love how cats do this! I felt like that sunday when I was out wandering and was looking for a park bench in teh sun lol

I am loving that it’s FINALLY stopped raining and the sun is shining!
Becca recently posted..Cheap and Simple

5 Hollie @lolzthatswim(andrun) May 10, 2011 at 1:54 pm

I am loving how freaking warm and sunny it is in upstate. Seriously-I have been awaiting these days for like months now ha.

6 Holly @ The Runny Egg May 10, 2011 at 1:55 pm

I’m loving that the sun is shining today!!! Finally!

7 janae @hungryrunnergirl.com May 10, 2011 at 2:27 pm

Good for you to not take any nibbles…I am the worst at that!!! GIFT CARDS are the best!! Your pizza from last night has me drooling. Hope you are having an amazing day!
janae @hungryrunnergirl.com recently posted..A peek into our marriage

8 Courtney May 10, 2011 at 4:32 pm

Hahaha…the nibbles definitely came about 20 minutes later ;)

9 Amanda (Eating Up) May 10, 2011 at 2:57 pm

I’m loving the sunshine coming through my window!
Amanda (Eating Up) recently posted..Gooey Butter Cookies

10 Jamie aka "Sometimes Healthy" Girl May 10, 2011 at 3:05 pm

Smart move! You get the advice from Feet Fleet but the shoes with a gift card. I like your style ;-). I am loving that today is almost over!
Jamie aka “Sometimes Healthy” Girl recently posted..My First Experience with Overnight Oats in a Jar AND PB Fingers

11 Lauren May 10, 2011 at 4:34 pm

My dogs always find the sunny spots too! I’m loving my 1/2 priced Frappuccino from Starbucks! Yay!

12 Courtney May 10, 2011 at 4:37 pm

Ahhh, I still need to go for mine this week. YUMM! :-P

13 Ally (oatsandspice) May 10, 2011 at 4:36 pm

I need to make some cornbread soon – I just realized how much I really want some :)
Ally (oatsandspice) recently posted..A New Chapter

14 Danica May 10, 2011 at 4:59 pm

I’m loving the weather today and the fact that I’ve had the whole day to enjoy it : )

15 Elena @ GagaForGrapefruit May 10, 2011 at 5:13 pm

the shining sun is what i’m loving!
Elena @ GagaForGrapefruit recently posted..in an instant

16 Alexa @ Simple Eats May 10, 2011 at 5:33 pm

I am loving going home and watching Glee and The Voice…lame?
Alexa @ Simple Eats recently posted..Chocolate and Peanut Butter

17 Courtney May 10, 2011 at 7:33 pm

No way! I’ll be watching One Tree Hill…no judging ;)

18 Jardan May 10, 2011 at 8:51 pm

Today I am loving the cool weather here in Australia! So refreshing :)
Jardan recently posted..May 11- 2011

19 Sarah May 10, 2011 at 11:15 pm

cornbread is my favorite! I would sit and nibble all day long, good choice on just HAVING a whole one… so much more enjoyable
Sarah recently posted..3pm Slump

20 Kristen May 11, 2011 at 12:40 pm

I loving that after getting some meds from the doctor, I can now breath through my nose! haha

21 Lindsay May 11, 2011 at 3:16 pm

I know that you wanted to save money while buying new running shoes, but dont you think it is wrong to “use” fleet feet for there advice on running shoes, but not paying them for the assistance. I mean if everyone did what you just did, fleet feet would NOT be around and you would have to depend on regular sporting stores for advice. :(
Lindsay recently posted..HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD

22 Courtney May 11, 2011 at 3:38 pm

Lindsay, I definitely understand your point. If someone was a repeat offender of doing this, then yes, that would be wrong. However, I have given Fleet Feet plenty of business in the past, and since I’m currently out of a job, I’ve got to put my own budget first.