Never Ceases to Amaze

It’s definitely been one of these kinda mornings…

Lots of snuggles, laziness, and relaxation…I love it.

I think Cody does too. Smile

*******

I spent a good hour or so snuggled under a blanket on the couch, watching the Food Network, and job searching online…all with coffee in-hand.

Yes, that is a darn crack in the bottom of my favorite mug…I’m keeping my fingers crossed!

And in other news…get this. Remember when I told you about our TV blowing up on Thursday? (Okay, technically, it didn’t blow up, but it was dead as a doornail.)

Well, my husband is basically amazing, and for a quick trip to Radio Shack for $7.00 worth of parts, he fixed it to be good as new.

I’m telling you…he never ceases to amaze me!

And you know, this breakfast combo never ceases to amaze me either.

Another cereal combo bowl with Kashi x2 (Heart to Heart + Go Lean Crunch) with blueberries, banana slices, and vanilla almond milk.

I’m feeling another small bowl may be necessary… Winking smile

*********

A couple quick side notes…

*I’ve gotta say, I absolutely loved reading through all your comments on yesterday’s Fashion Friday post. Those early 90’s fashion trends were somethin’ else, weren’t they??

**Go check my girl Julie’s blog today…you may just see a guest post from yours truly.

***I still haven’t chosen a winner for the Belgian Chocolates Giveaway. You have a few more hours to enter, so make sure to get those entries in!

Question for the Morning:

What’s one thing (or person, or anything…) that never ceases to amaze you?

Comments

Go Jay! I’m impressed!

My dad never ceases to amaze me. He knows everything. I mean ev.er.y.thing. I have never asked him a question he didn’t know the answer to, and he can fix pretty much anything.
    Melissa recently posted..Dough Monster

• Courtney says

Rain does that to me, too. And it looks like we’ve got almost a whole week’s worth headed our way soon. Boooooo!

Ha I was watching Paula Deen this morning too!! I’m watching the Food Network now 😀 And love the cereal bowl, Go Lean Crunch is one of my favorites, I love mixing it with other Kashi flavors too 😀
    My bf never ceases to amaze me with all the food he can eat! haha Always impressed

3. Kristen says

Hi Courtney!!

I read your guest post over @ pbfingers & I just had to stop by and check ya out! I think I might become a regular:) It’s raining over here this morning too which of course = lazy Saturday for me as well.

My parents never cease to amaze me– their unconditional love & support means the world to me=)

• Courtney says

Hi Kristen! Thanks so much for stopping by :)
      I love your response about your parents…I think I’d have to say the same about mine too!

Not a person, but a city! Hong Kong never ceases to amaze me. It’s one of the most incredible cities I’ve been to, and new things are always around the corner to explore.

Btw, how has your job search been going? I hope it hasn’t been too stressful!

Yay for Paula Deen 😉 Now I’ve gotta go read PB Fingers!
    Liv @ The Salty n’ Sweet recently posted..Life Cafe

• Courtney says

Job search has been pretty uneventful, but I found some prospects this morning, so we’ll see! Thanks for asking! :)

My sister’s boyfriend never ceases to amaze me. I think he is one of the smartest people I know. He has such a creative mind, and can list off pop culture facts like its his job. I think it’s so cool that he is knowledgeable of so many different topics….from art and music, to science and history.

I am also in the process of job searching right now, so I feel ya on that one. It’s such a long, sometimes frustrating process!
    Emily @ Perfection Isn’t Happy recently posted..Change is a funny thing

Hi, I just found your blog today and its so awesome! Good job 😀 I’m just starting blogging so I’m impressed by people who do it so seamlessly.

Gotta love Paula’s face in that picture. Mid chew

Oh, and good luck on the job hunt! I’ll be right there with you when I graduate in December. Oh the joy that awaits!
    Merrie@ Strawberrylaces recently posted..How Do You Know

I love that PB Fingers has organized such great guest bloggers during her vacation!
    I’ll definitely be stopping by again!

p.s. I think your cat has the right idea for the day 😉

my boyf never ceases to amaze me! last night when i was doing a bit of spring cleaning, i found an old wallet that he had that NEEDED to be thrown out. so i asked him if i could go through it to get everything out before i trashed it. i saw a small yellow piece of paper, and my stomach sunk because i thought “oh no, what if this is a rando girl’s number or something!” (he hasn’t used this wallet in probably a year and a half, we’ve been together for 3 years). Anyways, i pulled out the piece of paper, and it was MY HANDWRITING with MY NUMBER, aka the first and only piece of paper i ever gave him with my phone number on it. he saved it for all 3 years we’ve known each other :) hahahah what a goofy story right? but a great example of how the boyf NEVER ceases to amaze me!
    Elena @ GagaForGrapefruit recently posted..in an instant

Just found your blog today, and I am having so much fun reading it! You’re cat is so cute, and it makes me want to lay out in the sun and take a nap! Too bad it’s overcast today!
    My boyfriend always amazes me too. I still get surprised at how well he knows me.
    Julia recently posted..A Smiling Dinner –

Hi Courtney! I love your blog! Your kitty is adorable! I am a teenage girl and have just started my own blog. If you get a chance, I would be honored if you would check it out! You are such an inspiration! -Lauren
    teeneatlive.wordpress.com
    Lauren recently posted..Crisis Averted!

Hey! I just found your blog from peanut butter fingers! I remember many days like yours back when i was job searching. Keep hanging in there! It never ceases to amaze me how much I can eat certain foods (oatmeal, pb-cocoa-cereal yogurt, nut butter tortilla roll ups) and never get tired of them!

Good luck with the job searching! Weather never ceases to amaze me. Nearly every time I decide to get my hair done, it starts raining immediately. It rained on my wedding day! And then of course when I actually want it to rain, it never does.
    Lauren recently posted..First Day of Freedom

I love mixing cereals! and can you ever stop at one bowl? I cant haha
    My son always amazes me, and I have 20 years on him! haha

(ps loved your guest post! I love PB fingers too!