Well heyyyy, would ya look at that.
Another breakfast-esque meal being eaten by me not at breakfast time. Shocking.
I did, however, make the typical egg, provolone, and jam sandwich a little more lunch-worthy by adding a couple slices of low sodium deli turkey.
Awesome combo, FYI!
I also made sure to get some veggies in by adding some baby carrots and cucumber sticks with hummus to my plate.
So actually, I guess now the more that I look at it, it really is more lunch-like than breakfast. Apparently English muffins automatically make me think breakfast?
Most of my late morning and afternoon have been spent working on some freelance stuff, as well as some house stuff, but in the midst of it all, I did happen to come up with a few random thoughts for today, so I figured I’d share ‘em. I apologize ahead of time for being totally random and spacy.
1. Would you believe that it’s already been one whole month since Jay and I left for Mexico? I cannot even believe that it’s already been that long. Man, time flies!
2. I’ve been meaning to share this with you all, but last week, I ended up wasting a good 45 minutes of my life putting on these nail stickers.
I bought them because I loved the design, but I seriously want those 45 minutes of my life back because they started to peel within hours of putting them on. I don’t know if any of you have had any luck with these, but I know I will be saving my money next time!
3. Tonight, I’m going to be making something extra special using this…
Have any of you tried this Gummy-flavored Vodka before? If not…do it.
4. My brother sent me this picture the other day and I literally spit out the water I was sipping as soon as I saw it.
Is that not hilarious or what?!? It’s my Cody! And while we’re on the topic of funny cat pictures, this one makes me giggle, without fail, every.single.time.
What is it about me and cat humor?
And finally, in case you’re in need of some extra reading material for today…
- 5 Foods That People Think Are Healthy (ACEFitness.org)
- Common Mistakes That People Make With Popular Fitness Trends (ACEFitness.org)
- Evening Eating Strategies (SparkPeople)
- 3 Exercises Every Woman Should Do (SparkPeople)