This Or That?

Alright, you guys know I like me a fun survey every now and then.

I saw this fun little survey over on Lindsay’s blog last week and thought it would be fun to play along. You guys know I love my surveys, but I also love ones that are quick and easy to read…too many words and you’ve lost me!

Coke or Pepsi?

Pepsi…of the diet variety…preferably lime or vanilla flavored.

Lemonade or fruit punch?

Lemonade – there’s not much better than the freshly squeezed stuff on a hot summer day.

Caramel apple or cotton candy?

Cotton candy seems to make my jaw hurt (anyone else?) so it’s caramel apples, no doubt.

Butterfinger or Snickers?

Oooo, this is mean. I’d have to say Snickers. BUT, if we’re talking as crumbled fro yo toppings, then it’s got to be Butterfinger. The caramel in the Snickers gets to hard once it hits the fro yo.

Pudding or Jello?

Pudding. I still occasionally buy the Jell-o Dulce de Leche pudding cups to have as after dinner snacks, paired with a VitaTop. It’s the perfect little cure for the after dinner sweet tooth.

Turkey or chicken?

Chicken. But I do love a good turkey sandwich.

American or Provolone cheese?

Provolone. I’ve actually come to really dislike American cheese.

Crackers or cookies?

Do I even have to answer this one? C’mon now.

Pretzels or chips?

Mexican food or Japanese food?

Mexican. There’s so many delicious possibilities.

Chinese food or Italian food?

Oh gosh…give me Italian food ANY day. Especially Mom’s homemade sauce and chicken parmesan. Mmmmmm.

old school photo!

Ice cream or cookies?

Gotta go ice cream. But, how about ice cream WITH cookies?

Pasta or pizza?

Pizza. Especially if it’s from here.

Soda or juice?

I’m actually not a huge drinker of either, but I drink soda more often than juice, so I’ll go with that one.

Chocolate bars or chocolate truffles?

Chocolate bar, as long as it’s not just solid chocolate. Believe it or not, I’ll pass up a plain Hershey bar or Hershey kiss any day…I’ve gotta have more goin’ on with my chocolate.

Apples or bananas?

Love ‘em both, but I eat bananas WAY more. They’re a staple in this house.

Salad or soup?

Cauliflower or broccoli?

Broccoli. Love it roasted!

Onion rings or french fries?

Absolutely french fries. Especially if they’re homemade sweet potato fries, or they came from here.

Blizzard or McFlurry?

Blizzard, baby!

Fried or poached eggs?

Neither. Unless Jay makes a fried egg for an egg and cheese sandwich, then I’ll make an exception. Otherwise, I love my eggs scrambled with lotsa veggies.

Crepes or pancakes?

99% of the time, I’ll tell you pancakes. But if I’m back down in Mexico again, I can guarantee you that I’ll be all over those crepes. Ohmygod.

Hash browns or roasted potatoes?

Roasted potatoes. Hash browns almost always taste sort of bland to me.

Oatmeal or cereal?

Oatmeal, for the win!

Well, that was fun…now it’s your turn!

• Caramel apple or cotton candy?
  • Crackers or cookies?
  • Oatmeal or cereal?
  • Onion rings or french fries?
  • Fried or poached eggs?

Cotton candy (biting into apples hurts my jaws)
    Cookies all the way
    I love oatmeal but I’m going to have to with cereal on this one
    french fries without a doubt and even better if they’re sweet potato
    Fried. Ideally over hasbrowns topped with ketchup.
    Whitney @ Whit Likes Fit recently posted..Somebody needs a detox

Caramel apple or cotton candy?
    – Definitely cotton candy. I love it!
    Crackers or cookies?
    – Hmm… this could be a toss up but I think I’d go with cookies.
    Oatmeal or cereal?
    – Oatmeal, definitely.
    Onion rings or french fries?
    – French fries.
    Fried or poached eggs?
    – Neither… Scrambled is really the only way to go.
    Carolyn recently posted..A Birthday Dinner

Caramel apple or cotton candy? Caramel apple
    Crackers or cookies? Cookies – chocolate chip, please
    Oatmeal or cereal? Oats all the way
    Onion rings or french fries? Onion Rings
    Fried or poached eggs? Poached, but since I don’t know how to make em myself this is a rare occurrence. :/

Now I am craving a caramel apple! Thanks a lot! 😉
    Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life recently posted..The Tale of Two Packages

■Caramel apple or cotton candy? Caramel apple, but I have to cut it. I can’t just eat it right off of the stick! 😉
    ■Crackers or cookies? Cookies, no question.
    ■Oatmeal or cereal? This really varies based on my mood. But probably the majority of the time, I like cereal with cold milk.
    ■Onion rings or french fries? The majority of the time, french fries. Preferably sweet potato fries.
    ■Fried or poached eggs? Neither. But I do love a good omelette!
    Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Everything but the race.

Wow, I would have answered this entire survery very similar to you!
    ■Caramel apple or cotton candy? Caramel apple, bonus if it has chocolate chips on it!
    ■Crackers or cookies? Cookies, hands down. I don’t even really eat crackers except for saltines.
    ■Oatmeal or cereal? It’s a toss up because I do love a good bowl of Life cereal, but I eat oatmeal way more.
    ■Onion rings or french fries? Sweet potato fries all the way! I’ve started making my own and they are HEAVEN.
    ■Fried or poached eggs? I’m with you, scrambled and tossed with a bunch of veggies!
    Megan @ The I Do Diaries recently posted..A Visit to Kentucky for Evan and Danielle’s Wedding!

•cotton candy- caramel apples are too messy

•crackers – salty always wins with me

•cereal – If I’m going to eat a hot breakfast, it needs to be pancakes, eggs, or bacon.

•onion rings – There are too many bad types of fries out there. Onion rings are good in any shape or size.

•fried egg- A fried egg with pepper and a dab or ketchup on toast is the best hangover cure!
    Katy recently posted..Crock Pot Fiesta Pulled Chicken

7. dee says

Caramel apple or cotton candy?
    -Neither! I’m not a fan of caramel OR fibrous sugar :) BUT! if I had no choice but to choose ONE, I’d go with the caramel apple.
    Crackers or cookies?
    -COOKIES, hands down, forever and always.
    Oatmeal or cereal?
    -Cereal; As much as I want to love oatmeal (and I keep buying it in hopes that my taste buds will grow accustomed to it), I can’t seem to get over the texture/taste :(
    Onion rings or french fries?
    -Fries! I love potatoes!! Sweet, purple, russet, whatever..baked, fried, roasted, mashed, au gratin, hashed, any way I can get ’em!
    Fried or poached eggs?
    -Fried, if I had to choose. I don’t think I’ve ever had a poached egg. I’m with you, though..scrambled (with ketchup or veggies!) is a favorite. I also like it steamed or stewed..the way my grandma/mom make them :)

8. Jessie says

Caramel apple or cotton candy? – Cotton Candy anytime.

Crackers or cookies? – Cookies, oatmeal & rasin.mmmmmm

Oatmeal or cereal? Ceral – so many varieties

Onion rings or french fries? – onion rings

Fried or poached eggs? – either as long as the yolk in hard :)
    Jessie recently posted..A Unfair Dismissal Claim Solicitor Website