So Darn Predictable

by Courtney on May 5, 2012

Once upon a time, two bloggers met up at the airport.

They immediately fell in love and realized that they had wayyyyy more in common than they ever could have imagined.

They grabbed lunch at the first airport restaurant they could find and even ordered the same meal.

And then they proceeded to take pictures of each other taking their food because, well, that’s what us folks tend to do.

IMG_6863IMG_3177

For being an airport salad, it wasn’t too shabby…however that serving of goat cheese is not exactly what I’d call a serving.

After lunch, they followed up with the only logical thing…

Gosh, we’re so darn predictable, aren’t we?

FYI, honey Greek frozen yogurt swirled with strawberry and topped with Oreos and rainbow sprinkles is the bomb.

After fro yo, the two new friends headed outside to get their first views of Colorado.

Man, that sure was a sight to see.

Before they knew it, their ride came cruising down the road…

…and they were in for quite a treat, before the actual retreat even started!

Stay tuned for more details!! Winking smile

1 Sana May 5, 2012 at 5:08 pm

I can’t wait to read all of your posts about CO!
Sana recently posted..Progress.

2 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey May 5, 2012 at 5:26 pm

i LOVE it!!!! (no pun intended!)
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..fun facts friday

3 Linz @ Itz Linz May 5, 2012 at 5:34 pm

fun!!!
Linz @ Itz Linz recently posted..Healthy Choices

4 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles May 5, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Greek Yogurt fro yo from TCBY probably gets everything off on the right foot!
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..May love….

5 michelle kim May 5, 2012 at 6:18 pm

Hahaha that salad doesn’t look filling enough. Glad ya’lls got some tcby :)
michelle kim recently posted..And I’m Off!

6 Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction May 5, 2012 at 6:20 pm

Have fun! Colorado is suppose to be really beautiful! Next year I want to come and meet all you lovely girls!
Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction recently posted..Chicken & Pine Nut Stuffed Peppers

7 Angela May 5, 2012 at 7:21 pm

That airport salad looks far better than anything I’ve ever found at an airport – actually fresh! Anyway, have fun!
Angela recently posted..Friday Clubbing

8 Danielle May 5, 2012 at 7:51 pm

can’t wait to read about your trip!
Danielle recently posted..April Goals -> May

9 Angela @ Health, Happiness & Harmony May 5, 2012 at 8:36 pm

I’ve never had Greek fro yo! It looks delicious! Have a great time there!
Angela @ Health, Happiness & Harmony recently posted..New Project

10 Shari May 5, 2012 at 9:24 pm

Sounds – and looks – like you’re having a great time!
Shari recently posted..Tuesday’s Tunes: Blown Away.

11 Kristen @ notsodomesticated May 5, 2012 at 9:50 pm

How fun! I love Alyssa’s blog (as well as yours, of course!). I’m sure you guys will have a great time!! ;)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Kale Chips, Protein Bars, and even more Frozen Yogurt.

12 Lisa May 5, 2012 at 11:53 pm

Looks like you guys are already having fun! Can’t wait to read more recaps of the event
Lisa recently posted..Fit Friday

13 Paige @ Running Around Normal May 6, 2012 at 8:50 am

Too cute :) Ha! Love that RV. Arriving in CO in styyyle ;)
Paige @ Running Around Normal recently posted..Watermelon-Basil Protein Smoothie

14 Gracie May 6, 2012 at 10:50 am

Yup – I’m officially jealous of you and everyone on the Blend Retreat. Wish I could be there! But instead I’ll just pretend I’m there via your posts and instagram ;)

15 horten May 7, 2012 at 3:53 am

The frozen yogurt makes me drool. Nice picture by the way
horten recently posted..Mother of the bride dresses plus size

16 Hope @ With A Side Of Hope May 7, 2012 at 7:50 am

So fun! I can’t wait to read about your experience! :)
Hope @ With A Side Of Hope recently posted..A Weekend Of Wine…