Don’t Judge

Holy cow. I certainly was not expecting so many requests for last night’s brownie recipe, haha! I’ll work on getting that together for you guys either later tonight or tomorrow…pinky promise.

Also, totally forgot to say thanks for your feedback on the laptops from last night. Mine is currently running slower than molasses and heats up so badly (even with my fan thingy underneath) that it makes my hands sweat, so I know it’s about time to bite the bullet. Ughh…dang technology!

Today I went for another round of BodyPump. I decided to hit up one of the later morning classes after finishing up with a client and the timing worked out perfectly. The instructor wound up doing an older release that I remembered being one of my favorites, and I totally left class feeling like I got an incredible workout. Love that!

Also, just a quick FYI, I am totally LOVING my new Reebok RealFlex Transitions for BodyPump.

Seriously, the more I wear them, the more I love them. I’ve used them for all of my workouts the past week and a half and they truly are a great, multifunctional shoe.

Post-workout, I came home and put together a quick protein smoothie.

Unsweetened vanilla almond milk, half a banana, 1 scoop vanilla SunWarrior, 4 ice cubes. Easy peasy.

I also had an important phone call to make when I got home…today is a very special day for a very special young lady – it’s my grandma’s 87th birthday! No parties this time around, but she’s apparently headed out to lunch “with the ladies” later on, which she seemed pretty excited about.

We chatted for a bit, and I caught her up on some things happening around here, including the garden that we’ve got going. Check it out…we’re already getting lots of sprouts!

Hey, don’t judge on the weeds/grass…a little extra green never hurt anyone.

Besides, the mere fact that I’ve still been remembering to water it is a miracle, so me and my black thumb are feeling quite proud right now. Winking smile

Around noon time, my tummy started to grumble so I put together a little something for lunch #1. Remember when I said I could eat yogurt and fresh berries every day? Well, I wasn’t kidding.

Just as delicious as yesterday’s bowl, complete with a plain Chobani, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, granola, and Kashi Go Lean Crunch.

I’ll most likely follow this up with some sort of veggies + hummus snack a little later since I ate a bit earlier than I normally do, but this worked for now.

I’m also attempting to avoid the banana bread today…something has been bothering my stomach awfully wicked for the past three days (gurgling, bloating, all that fun stuff) and I’m wondering if the NuNaturals baking blend might have something to do with it since there really hasn’t been anything else different/out of the ordinary in my diet. We’ll see how it goes…anyone else ever have any troubles with that stuff?

Alright friends, it’s time to get back to business!

Question for the Afternoon…thought this one could be kinda fun!

Fill in the blank: “Hey, don’t judge me because… ________________.” Winking smile

• Courtney says

Agreed! I use the liquid stevia all the time with no problems, but I think there’s something up with the baking blend…

Don’t judge me because I had to use my fingers off my OIAJ ;)! Happy birthday to your grandma! Just outta curiosity, has she seen your blog? Trying to explain the concept of one to my grandmother was a lost cause!

Court, just wanted to let you know that the NuNaturals bothers my stomach too (kind of similar to Splenda pains with the bloating/ gas/ just uncomfortable feeling). I found that I can’t use ANY of those sweetners, even if they say they are ‘all natural.’ Hope you start to feel better. Stomach issues are the WORST! Xo
    Holly recently posted..How Workouts Have Changed

Whoa Purple Nav Bar I just noticed it! I like! Your garden is coming along nicely! Reebok’s are amazing I have a pair similar and I get so many compliments on them. They support my arch really well too! I have a crazy high arch some shoes just don’t work for me but these do!

Don’t judge me because I am horrible at taking photos. I’m working on it :)
    Renee @bendiful recently posted..Interwebs / Tangents

4. Kaelin says

Don’t judge me for bringing my breakfast to work, I got up late and still managed to squeeze 2 miles in!

Don’t judge me because I drink Diet Cokes EVEN THOUGH I know how bad they are for me … I just love the taste.

And I’m with ya on the berries and yogurt … I use frozen blueberries with vanilla greek yogurt, mix it up and make a nice little frozen yogurt treat, every single dayy.
    Amy @ InspiredAmy recently posted..Highlighting Galore

6. Kaelin says

I have been experiencing tummy aches more than usual so I started jotting down what I ate at meals. I discovered that my beloved quinoa was causing me serious trouble. I still have a lot of gurgling and bloating but haven’t figured out what else is causing my upset tummy.

I decided to finally see and allergist and go in 2 weeks for testing!

I get like that both if I eat too much banana or sweetener….so it could be the bread :( Yes we need the brownie recipe! Don’t judge me because I wiped the end of the tomato ketchup up off my plate with my finger…. 😉
    Michelle@Peachy Palate recently posted..Coconutty Tofu

8. Tami says

I have major stomach/GI issues and every time you talk about yours I think how ours must be very similar. I hate it! I have symptoms all the time, and it’s very frustrating. What types of tests have you had done? Or do you just feel that you can control it with food?

I hope your tummy feels better! Have a great day! :)

I bet the nunaturals had something to do with it. I can’t use that baking blend when I bake, I just use the pure stevia, its a lot easier on my stomach than a huge amount of the blend! It definitely makes my stomach feel bad like after I eat anything that contain artificial sweeteners, so I’m wondering if its because its a large amount of stevia, or if its the stuff the blend it with? I have been eating berries and greek yogurt everyday for a snack. I can’t get enough!
    Lisa recently posted..Fear Foods

Did I read brownie recipe?!? Squeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllll! I can’t wait for it- those looked really good. :)

Don’t judge me because I don’t take the effort to straighten my hair in the morning and put on makeup. I don’t feel the need to impress people at school based on looks. At least I take the effort to brush my hair.