Today…

by Courtney on June 17, 2012

…I will be spending the day with this special guy.

Along with the rest of this special crew…

Down at Citi Field to watch the Mets play.

source

It’s supposed to be another beautiful day, and I’m so excited to get down there, have a ball park hot dog, and just spend the day with family. Smile

I’ll be back later with a recap!

(P.S. – The two winners of the Yoga DVD Bundle giveaway are…

yoga1yoga2

Comment #’s 139 & 92. Congratulations! Be sure to email me at sweettoothcourtney[@]gmail[.]com so we can get you set up with your new goodies!

Catch ya later, friends!

1 Kristen @ notsodomesticated June 17, 2012 at 9:16 am

Happy Father’s Day to your dad! ;) Have a great day!!
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..A spicy dinner and a healthy dessert.

2 Kate @ the little spoon blog June 17, 2012 at 9:21 am

Do you have the names of those winners?! It just their number?
Kate @ the little spoon blog recently posted..Chocolate Delight

3 Courtney June 17, 2012 at 9:41 am

Sorry, I didn’t have a chance to add the names in this morning because I was running late! You can check them out on the original post though :)

4 Linda June 17, 2012 at 9:22 am

He looks like a special guy with a great sense of humor and you need that raising kids – trust me.

Happy Father’s Day to your Pops, tell him I think he and his bride did a helluva job!

5 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles June 17, 2012 at 9:35 am

Wooooo! Have a wonderful day with the pops!
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..105 years and 5 generations later

6 Alyssa @ Fit and Fun in Third June 17, 2012 at 9:35 am

Enjoy your day with your family! :)
Alyssa @ Fit and Fun in Third recently posted..A weekend of favorites!

7 Justeen @ Blissful Baking June 17, 2012 at 9:47 am

Oh my goodness, I just checked, and I think I am comment #92! So exciting! I will be e-mailing you shortly :)
Justeen @ Blissful Baking recently posted..Chocolate Banana Bread

8 Megan@ The Running Doc June 17, 2012 at 9:52 am

I’m jealous that you’re going to the Mets game! They’re playing the Cincinnati Reds, which is my favorite team! Ball park hot dogs are the best, really the only time I’ll ever eat one, ha!
Megan@ The Running Doc recently posted..Gardening 101

9 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More June 17, 2012 at 10:12 am

Looks like a fun day awaits! We took my dad to a baseball game for a belated Father’s Day last year. It was so much fun and I think he was just happy we were all together. Added bonus was that it was a GOOD game and his team won! :)
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..That’s Life

10 Presley (@runpretty) June 17, 2012 at 10:18 am

Sounds like the perfect Father’s Day!
Presley (@runpretty) recently posted..Baby M: 38 Weeks

11 Grace June 17, 2012 at 10:27 am

Have a wonderful day:)
Grace recently posted..A Fun Birthday in Atlanta & Blog Troubles.

12 Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers June 17, 2012 at 11:17 am

What a fun day!! Enjoy!!! Your Dad seems funny!! :)
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers recently posted..Waffle Cones

13 Courtney June 18, 2012 at 9:57 am

Haha, he is quite the character ;)

14 Sara @ The Foodie Diaries June 17, 2012 at 3:43 pm

Happy Father’s Day to you and your dad! Hope you guys have a wonderful day, have a beer (or three) for me at the game! :)
Sara @ The Foodie Diaries recently posted..Daddy’s Little Girl

15 Jaren@Kiwi Fit Blog June 17, 2012 at 4:13 pm

Hope you have a wonderful time!!
Jaren@Kiwi Fit Blog recently posted..Sick Weekend, Yay {Insert sarcasm}

16 Kailey June 17, 2012 at 5:27 pm

enjoy the time with your father :D
Kailey recently posted..Who Doesn’t Love Pancakes?

17 Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie June 17, 2012 at 6:11 pm

Happy Father’s day to you dad! Have fun at the game!
Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie recently posted..The Great Milwaukee Race

18 Nicole June 17, 2012 at 9:55 pm

Ahhhh, you’re in my neck of the woods! Hope you had a great time with your family, it was a perfect day for a Mets game! :)

19 Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter June 18, 2012 at 8:00 am

Hope you and your family had a great Father’s Day!
Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter recently posted..Well hello there!!

20 Cindy June 19, 2012 at 8:58 pm

Can’t seem to see the rest of your posts past this anymore without going to FB first… :(

21 Courtney June 19, 2012 at 9:01 pm

Try clearing your browser cache (aka, history) – that should do the trick!