Things Making Me Laugh Lately

by Courtney on September 8, 2012

I don’t know what it is, but the past few days I have been able to giggle and laugh at the drop of a hat. Literally…I’m laughing out loud at pretty much everything.

Here’s a few things that have given me a serious case of the giggles from the internet this past week…

I swear, that isn’t why I make cupcakes. Winking smile

Seriously…I don’t know what is up with my humor lately.

And finally…this video by Jenna Marbles. Jay clued me in to this one yesterday afternoon and I was literally crying from laughing so hard while I was watching it. Between this video and her PitBull video, I don’t know which one is funnier.

Just a heads up – they like to swear. Don’t say I didn’t warn ya. Winking smile

1 Mallory @ Have Your Cake and Eat it September 8, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Courtney, in line with the diet humor above, you MUST MUST watch Jenna Marbles “this is how a diet works” video. OMG, I cry from watching that everytime. I saw the makeup one too (I’m a little obsessed with her)…hilarious!!!!
Mallory @ Have Your Cake and Eat it recently posted..The Different Kinds of Loneliness

2 Michelle@Peachy Palate September 8, 2012 at 4:55 pm

Ha the knees is the funniest!!!
Michelle@Peachy Palate recently posted..Behind all the school kids

3 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey September 8, 2012 at 5:18 pm

I love Jenna Marbles videos – I get an email every week when she uploads a new one!
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..fun facts friday

4 Tessa @ Amazing Asset September 8, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Jenna Marbles videos are hilarious.. never cease to make me laugh!
Tessa @ Amazing Asset recently posted..When You’re Vulnerable

5 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake September 8, 2012 at 5:40 pm

lol, that video was too funny!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..First PSL of the Season

6 Sana September 8, 2012 at 6:08 pm

OMG those knees!
Sana recently posted..What is the Obsession with Protein Powder?

7 Arie September 8, 2012 at 6:17 pm

Love the cat reasons. Can Jay do your makeup? I think we need that video

8 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More September 8, 2012 at 6:20 pm

I love the diet plan! So funny!
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..A Month In Photos

9 Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles September 8, 2012 at 7:05 pm

Too funny! ….I love those times in life where you just can’t help but laugh out loud (even if it is in excess- which I do quite often) – it makes your day much brighter and reminds the people around you that life it good—- It’s a WIN-WIN! :)
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..Labor & Delivery Surprises

10 Amanda @ .running with spoons. September 8, 2012 at 7:28 pm

There’s nothing I love more than laughing so hard that I start to cry :D Ahh that Jenna Marbles video is fantastic. Love her!
Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted... a simple saturday .

11 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles September 8, 2012 at 8:01 pm

You can never go wrong with a Jenna Marbles video! She’s pretty much the funniest person on the internet.

Never thought of the toes as a reason why being a cat would be awesome…but it’s oddly true. :-)
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..Reconnected.

12 Alicia September 8, 2012 at 8:16 pm

I wish I had one of those weeks! Laughter is amazing and makes the week go by really fast!
Alicia recently posted..Day 45: Family Approved Meal + New Book

13 Laura @Running Maryland September 8, 2012 at 8:20 pm

I absolutely love that last video! I laughed my butt off the first time I saw it.

14 jennifer September 8, 2012 at 11:03 pm

Ha.. thanks for sharing the Jenna Marbles video! Got a kick out of that!

Sending some SPA <3 !
jennifer recently posted..Whole30 Day 7 and StrongLifts Update

15 Lindsay September 8, 2012 at 11:53 pm

The Jenna Marbles one! Yes!!!

16 Julie @ Sweetly Balanced September 9, 2012 at 8:46 am

Hahahha that video is ridiculous.. My other favorite is the “This lean cuisine really filled me up… Said no one Ever” haha soo true!
Julie @ Sweetly Balanced recently posted..Friday Night Shenanigans

17 Andrea September 9, 2012 at 10:20 am

Long time reader, first time commenter! I just laughed out loud at this post. Sometimes things just seem so much funnier than usual!! Love it :-) Thanks!

18 bethany September 9, 2012 at 10:26 am

I appreciated the lean cuisine one, fabulously true! Also just wanted to mention that I saw your cheesecake pancakes credited here https://www.facebook.com/NatureBox?ref=stream ! I recognized the photo and plan to make them soon ;)

19 Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers September 9, 2012 at 11:16 am

Hilarious! I love the cupcake one! He he!!
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers recently posted..Weekly Recap and Football Favorites

20 Allison @ Running Through Red Lights September 9, 2012 at 12:09 pm

My husband was just talking about how great it would be to be a cat! Too funny! And Jenna Marbles cracks.me.up!
Allison @ Running Through Red Lights recently posted..Dash For A Splash

21 Meghan @ After the Ivy League September 9, 2012 at 4:04 pm

Ahh hahahaha love jenna marbles! Too funny.
Meghan @ After the Ivy League recently posted..30 Minute Elliptical HIIT Workout

22 Lyric September 9, 2012 at 6:29 pm

Omg right after watching that Jenna Marbles video I went straight to YouTube to wath more of my faves! Watch this one is one of my top 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp-AxFdUe4A&feature=BFa&list=UU9gFih9rw0zNCK3ZtoKQQyA

23 Alyssa September 9, 2012 at 8:19 pm

haha I have been doing the same thing…you should try the IFunny free app for the iPhone…so many funny images!
Alyssa recently posted..Gearing Up for Fitmixer Bootcamp

24 Bek @ Crave September 10, 2012 at 1:31 am

Haha I’m glad your laughing lots- that’s a sign you’re in a good mood :) It’s GREAT to be happy! Hahaha, I love that cupcake one! There’s one similar that’s like- my life is a battle of loving food and not wanting to get fat haha!
Bek @ Crave recently posted..Something new + Travel plans

25 Meg September 10, 2012 at 6:21 am

Babe! You’re the cutest! Thanks for the smiles :)

26 Jessica @ New Girl, New City September 10, 2012 at 8:15 pm

Oh Jenna Marbles.. how I love you. My friends and I seriously will sit around with some beer or wine and just watch Jenna Marbles and CRACK up!
Jessica @ New Girl, New City recently posted..Catch Up

27 Trisha September 13, 2012 at 1:18 am

Jenna Marbles cracks me up!
Trisha recently posted..WIAW: Fall Into Good Habits