My Last Chance Survey

by Courtney on November 3, 2012

Happy weekend to you allll! I’m switching things up a bit this morning…

You guys know I’m a sucker for surveys. I’ve now seen this particular survey on Ashley, Chelsey, AND Colleen’s blogs, so I had to get in on the action.

1. Last food you ate? That would be pancakes…aka, my breakfast this morning.

I mixed up a simple batch of Kodiak Cakes and topped them with some peanut butter, pumpkin butter, bananas, and a drizzle of maple syrup. Amazing.

2. Last beverage you drank? The coffee with my breakfast, which was made with some pumpkin pie spice in the coffee grounds. So, so good.

3. Last workout? 3.5 mile walk + some light upper body weights (yesterday)

4. Last thing you pinned? Jessica’s pan-crisped salmon with light dijon cream and garlic butter breadcrumbs.

I mean, does that thing not look insanely delicious, or what?

5. Last text message you sent? “Wooooo Hooooooo!!!

text

Sent to my brother to celebrate him moving into an apartment this weekend. He’s super excited.

6. Last blog you visited? Colleen’s, so I could get the survey questions. Winking smile

7. Last tweet you sent? Well, besides the ones that automatically go out with my posts, it’d be this one.

Apparently I’m a fan of the “Wooo Hooo” these days?!

8. Last place you visited? Crossgrates mall – Jay and I went out for a dinner & movie date night last night! We had dinner at j|a Prep Kitchen, then went to go see Flight at the movie theater.

Definitely a good movie…then again, I always love a Denzel movie.

9. Last time you did ab work? Good question…

10. Last show you watched? The Doctors yesterday morning. I love that show, but they had snakes on and it freaked me out so much I had to change the channel. I hate snakes. Gahhhh, they are so creepy.

11. Last thing you baked? Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.

YUM!

12. What is the last thing you Instagrammed? My Codester. Smile

13. Last item on your to-do list today? Nada! I had one thing to take care of this morning, which was to finish putting together a dessert for a party we’re headed to later today at Seth & Nicole’s. It may not look like much from the top…

But there’s lots going on underneath.

I guess we’ll find out later if it’s any good!

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

1 Brandi November 3, 2012 at 10:55 am

What a fun survey! :) I have been wondering if Flight was any good. :)

Have a great weekend!
Brandi recently posted..Don’t forget to vote!

2 Danica @ It's Progression November 3, 2012 at 10:57 am

My husband and I went out for dinner and to see Flight last night too. The movie wasn’t what I was expecting but was definitely good!
Danica @ It’s Progression recently posted..dinner and a movie

3 Amanda @ .running with spoons. November 3, 2012 at 11:11 am

I have no idea what that last dessert is, but it looks like a good one. Ahhh who am I kidding… I don’t think there’s a dessert that I don’t like ;) Hope you’re having a great Saturday!
Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted... hangry pants .

4 Lisa November 3, 2012 at 11:29 am

I just posted mine this morning too ha ha. I can’t help but love surveys. That dessert looks great, no clue what it could be though!
Lisa recently posted..Last Chance

5 Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers November 3, 2012 at 11:31 am

Great survey! I wasn’t sure what to have for breakfast, but now I must make pancakes! Yours look yummy!
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers recently posted..Buffalo Chicken Soup

6 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More November 3, 2012 at 11:36 am

I love a good survey! Have a great weekend! :)
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Climb.It.

7 Marielle November 3, 2012 at 11:47 am

I like that little survey!! I’ll have to remember that when I need some blog inspiration! Hope you have a good weekend! :)
Marielle recently posted..Calm Your Mind

8 Shana November 3, 2012 at 11:48 am

CANDY CORN!!!!!!
Shana recently posted..Rock You Like a Vegetarian

9 kim@hungryhealthygirl November 3, 2012 at 12:16 pm

I did the same survey this morning!! Now I don’t feel quite so bad about the ab question….. I also last pinned one of Jessica’s recipes. Great minds think alike, I guess! Flight looks really good, glad you liked it. Have a great weekend!
kim@hungryhealthygirl recently posted..Last Chance Survey

10 Ashlee@his n hers November 3, 2012 at 1:19 pm

I don’t know what kind of dessert that is, but it looks so yummy! And kind of like candy corn! It would be cute for a fall or Hallowern party.

11 Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl November 3, 2012 at 2:55 pm

I hope you will be posting the recipe for that dessert soon…I am quite intrigued! :)

12 Karen November 3, 2012 at 3:41 pm

Since you are into Woo hoo’s, I have a joke for you I heard on Halloween.
Knock, knock
Who’s there?
Wooo
Wooo Who?
Don’t get so excited its just a dumb joke!

13 Courtney November 3, 2012 at 5:53 pm

Hahahaha that is great! :)

14 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles November 3, 2012 at 3:43 pm

I don’t even know what it is, but I know that I want it.

P.S. how do you have twitter set up so it automatically sends tweets? I know I’ve heard it mentioned before but I can’t for the life of me remember what it is.
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..At Least I Stopped at 35.

15 Michelle@Peachy Palate November 3, 2012 at 3:52 pm

Banoffi Pie? Really should do one of these surveys!
Michelle@Peachy Palate recently posted..Pretty Mini Cornbread Quiche

16 Sarah November 3, 2012 at 4:03 pm

You always have the BEST foods! I’m drooling just looking at the pumpkin bread, dessert, and pancakes.
My sweet tooth is in full swing, today!
Sarah recently posted..Last Chance Survey and a Request

17 Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries November 3, 2012 at 4:37 pm

Denzel can do no wrong.
Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries recently posted..Last Chance Survey

18 Bek @ Crave November 3, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Haha cool survey! Is the flight movie a new one or on dvd?
Bek @ Crave recently posted..Nandos

19 Courtney November 3, 2012 at 5:52 pm

It’s new! Just came out yesterday

20 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake November 3, 2012 at 5:40 pm

Yum! That dessert looks really, really good!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..Craft Coffee

21 Lisa November 3, 2012 at 5:57 pm

House has power back so I’m catching up on your blog. I thank God that my area wasn’t as hard hit as some of the others here. Jersey is in bad shape along the shore, but we will rebuild and get through this. Reading your blog has put a smile on my face. :)

22 Courtney November 3, 2012 at 9:09 pm

Sending so many thoughts and well wishes your way!!

23 Kristen @ notsodomesticated November 3, 2012 at 6:23 pm

Ooh that looks like some kind of pumpkin custard-y treat! Can’t wait to hear details! ;)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Caramel Apple Cheesecake

24 Lauren November 3, 2012 at 7:00 pm

What is the beautiful dessert creation? Oh goodness, I’m already pinning it and I don’t even know what it is. :)
Lauren recently posted..Friday Confessions

25 Megan November 3, 2012 at 7:43 pm

Hi, I’m purchasing a new treadmill and having a hard time deciding, any recommendations??

26 Courtney November 3, 2012 at 9:09 pm

NordicTrack!

27 Corinne November 3, 2012 at 9:22 pm

Those pumpkin oats were seriously the best bowl of oats I’ve ever had! Thanks for the recipe!!
Corinne recently posted..4 Cheese White Pizza

28 Natalie @ Free Range Human November 4, 2012 at 9:12 am

That dessert looks like my mom’s 4-Layer Dessert except hers is made with chocolate pudding. So delicious!
Natalie @ Free Range Human recently posted..Start Today!

29 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey November 4, 2012 at 7:19 pm

Glad you’re a survey sucker too! :)
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..fun facts friday

30 Emilie @ Hungry Delights November 6, 2012 at 12:40 am

I actually just posted this on my blog after reading it on Ashleys and here!
Emilie @ Hungry Delights recently posted..Last Chance Survey