Happy weekend to you allll! I’m switching things up a bit this morning…
1. Last food you ate? That would be pancakes…aka, my breakfast this morning.
I mixed up a simple batch of Kodiak Cakes and topped them with some peanut butter, pumpkin butter, bananas, and a drizzle of maple syrup. Amazing.
2. Last beverage you drank? The coffee with my breakfast, which was made with some pumpkin pie spice in the coffee grounds. So, so good.
3. Last workout? 3.5 mile walk + some light upper body weights (yesterday)
4. Last thing you pinned? Jessica’s pan-crisped salmon with light dijon cream and garlic butter breadcrumbs.
I mean, does that thing not look insanely delicious, or what?
5. Last text message you sent? “Wooooo Hooooooo!!!
Sent to my brother to celebrate him moving into an apartment this weekend. He’s super excited.
6. Last blog you visited? Colleen’s, so I could get the survey questions.
7. Last tweet you sent? Well, besides the ones that automatically go out with my posts, it’d be this one.
Apparently I’m a fan of the “Wooo Hooo” these days?!
Definitely a good movie…then again, I always love a Denzel movie.
9. Last time you did ab work? Good question…
10. Last show you watched? The Doctors yesterday morning. I love that show, but they had snakes on and it freaked me out so much I had to change the channel. I hate snakes. Gahhhh, they are so creepy.
11. Last thing you baked? Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
12. What is the last thing you Instagrammed? My Codester.
13. Last item on your to-do list today? Nada! I had one thing to take care of this morning, which was to finish putting together a dessert for a party we’re headed to later today at Seth & Nicole’s. It may not look like much from the top…
But there’s lots going on underneath.
I guess we’ll find out later if it’s any good!
Have a great weekend, everyone!!