In a Nutshell

Today…

I voted. Did you?

I spent the afternoon with mom, including a lunch date at Panera.

Half Fuji Apple Chicken salad, half broccoli cheddar soup, and a diet Pepsi, because I was just in the mood for one.

I can’t even tell you the last time I had that soup, but it did not take long to remember just how good the stuff is. Wow.

Mom and I also talked about a potential upcoming mom & daughter night out, which I’m super excited about…especially since it involves THIS.

source

SQUEEEEL! I’ve already seen this show two (three?) times, and it never, ever gets old. I heard that this year it’s a brand new show though, which I’m super pumped about. I also love that it’s coming to our area before Christmas this year; for the past few years, they’ve come after Christmas, and it just isn’t the same.

Lunch was pretty filling, and I wasn’t in much of a mood to cook this evening, so it was a breakfast for dinner sort of night.

Egg and veggie scramble plus a pumpkin spice English muffin with half butter, half pumpkin butter.

Oh, and this afternoon also included a ton of good laughs and memories from my childhood bedroom…

But I’ll share those with you guys tomorrow. Winking smile

Comments

I didn’t vote, since I live in Canada;) Oh, that’s so exciting!! I’ve always wanted to go to one of those performances! The orchestra would be so festive right before Christmas!!

About a year ago when I was rummaging through my chidhood bedroom at my parents I found two of my teeth that had been pulled in a container shaped like a pumpkin. Holy pack rat batman!!

Tonight was a breakfast for dinner kind of evening for me as well… it actually seems to be happening more often lately, but breakfast is just too good to only eat once a day! And omigosh how much do I love going through the stuff I left at my parents’ place. Can’t wait to hear about some of your memories!
    Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted... taking a time out .

Please tell me that clear box I see with lots of different colored string was for friendship bracelets?! I used to have a box like that with tons of colors so I could make a million of them
    Megan S. recently posted..Hello world!

5. Nicole says

I love the fact that your breakfast for dinner resembles a smiley face! Maybe I’m just looking for something positive to add to my day, but regardless – I love it! Have a great day :)

You totally got me hooked on that Panera salad. I would always order the Fuji one, but then I saw the Apple one on here last year…and figured you knew your stuff, so since then I’ve been getting it & oh man, it’s SO GOOD!!
    Holly recently posted..8.5 Months