Three Photos That Made Me Laugh So Hard I Cried

by Courtney on April 23, 2013

Ohhhhhh my goodness you guys. Last night was a FUNNY night. Even as I sit here typing up this post, almost 12 hours later, I cannot stop laughing. Let me clue you all in…

Basically, if you want a rundown of how our evenings at home usually go, they look a little something like this. Usually, Jay and I are on the couch…sometimes Cody is too.

^^From one of my favorite Cody posts of ALL time right there.

Most nights of the week, there’s a show on TV that we’re watching…last night, it was The Voice (were there some good battles last night or WHAT?!). While we’re watching TV however, because we’re both somewhat addicted to social media, the two of us will be on and off our phones and/or iPad throughout the evening. For me? Well, there’s 1,000 different things I tend to look at. For Jay? Well, he’s got pretty much one site that he looks at…The Chive.

Now, I will admit that The Chive does have a crapton of pictures I could do without (aka, the half naked ladies with their lady parts hanging out all over the place…mmm, no thanks). BUT, they do have some pretty amusing posts and pics that they put up as well, including lots of cats (YAY!) and just random funny stuff.

Whenever Jay comes across those types of photos, he’ll usually share them with me. Typically, I’ll glance, giggle, and move on with my life. But last night? Ohhhhh myyyy gooodnesssss. I don’t know if it was more the photos or just me, but there were a few pics that I completely LOST it on. Literally…laughing so hard there was snorting, tears…the works. Who knows, I may have even peed a little. But I’ve got to share three of those photos with you guys to see if you find them as amusing as me. Seriously, I’m still laughing.

(all three photos from The Chive)

Picture #1…

Ohhh, Lil Wayne. You are just not an attractive dude. And you do, in fact, resemble a gremlin.

Picture #2…

BAHAHA! Seriously, talk about a picture fail. All I can think of when I see this is a time when I was younger, and my family had a night where we were all having a blast putting nylon stockings over our faces and pulling up on them. Have you guys ever seen what that does to your face? Please, either look it up or just try it yourself. It’s freakin’ hilarious…I’ve gotta see if I can get my hands on those old photos from my parents…

And finally…the photo that totally did me in. I’m not kidding…this is where I lost it.

Picture #3…

When he first showed me this photo, I thought I was just looking at a pair of TOMS. But, “upon closer inspection,” they are, in fact, loaves of bread. I can’t even stand it…I’m dying right now.

Okay, so are my hormones just giving me a serious case of the giggles or are these pictures really that funny?? ;)

*****

So BEFORE our whole evening of laughing and shenanigans went down, we did eat some dinner.

Over the weekend I picked up a pack of stew meat that was on sale for a ridiculous price and wound up coming across a recipe on Cooking Light for Beef Carnitas Tacos. We already had all of the other ingredients on hand, so I just halved the recipe and went to town.

The recipe itself had some pretty good flavor, but we would have liked if the beef was a bit more tender. Maybe letting it cook in the crockpot all day would help? Either way, it was still tasty…and still Mexican which made my taste buds happy. ;)

*****

A couple Odds & Ends…

**The Baby Tooth Page was updated this morning!!**

And for those of you who are local…

My friend Gabby is participating in the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Woman of the Year campaign and tomorrow night she’s co-hosting an event with 2 of the Man of the Year candidates from the campaign as well.

Vapor

The event is Wednesday (tomorrow) night from 6-9pm at Vapor night club in the Saratoga Racino. It sounds like it’s going to be a pretty fun event with some live music and an amazing auction, so if you’re in the area and want to donate to a good cause, be sure to check it out! It’s only a $10 donation and tickets can be purchased HERE. :)

1 Caitlyn @ City and the Cubicle April 23, 2013 at 9:33 am

Hahahaha, OMG at the loafers picture. Hilarious.
Caitlyn @ City and the Cubicle recently posted..Here’s looking at you

2 Andrea @ Andrea out loud! April 23, 2013 at 9:34 am

hahaha the loafers!
Andrea @ Andrea out loud! recently posted..An Update On The Weight Loss Thing & Stuff I’ve Been Eating

3 Lisa April 23, 2013 at 9:37 am

I haven’t seen those photos yet haha, that is just awesome.
And now I’m craving Mexican:) Although, I think I always am these days.
Lisa recently posted..Reasons To Rest

4 Paige @ Your Trainer Paige April 23, 2013 at 9:38 am

LOL @ #2! That’s too funny. That poor girl!!
Paige @ Your Trainer Paige recently posted..Boulder Hiking: Gregory Canyon Trailhead

5 Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie April 23, 2013 at 9:38 am

I love looking at pictures like that! They always crack me up and brighten my day :)
Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie recently posted..My One-Year Anniversary

6 Sarah @ Making Thyme for Health April 23, 2013 at 9:45 am

The Lil’ Wayne picture is hilarious! He does look like a Gremlin! Lol And I feel bad for the model who is on that box! :/
Sarah @ Making Thyme for Health recently posted..Travel Tuesdays: Luxembourg

7 Lindsay April 23, 2013 at 9:56 am

Lil Wayne is a scary dude, haha. Those are pretty funny. I needed a good laugh this morning :)

8 Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl April 23, 2013 at 10:00 am

What veggie concoction do you have there on the side with your tacos?? It looks tasty!!
Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl recently posted..Slow-cooker Pea and Carrot Rice Soup

9 Courtney April 23, 2013 at 10:01 am

Haha, it was a random bag of frozen veggies I found in my freezer! It was good though…I think it was called Pennsylvania mix or something? Corn, beans, cranberries…yummm :)

10 Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl April 23, 2013 at 10:02 am

That sounds delicious!! The addition of cranberries is awesome.

11 Tiff @ Love Sweat & Beers April 23, 2013 at 10:02 am

Ha! Too funny. Dinner looks great too. It was Mexi night at my house as well.
Tiff @ Love Sweat & Beers recently posted..Earth Day Rewind

12 Ashley @ Life and Fitness April 23, 2013 at 10:07 am

Hahaha number two def. made me crack up!
Ashley @ Life and Fitness recently posted..Only Me

13 Elaine @ Cooking to Perfection April 23, 2013 at 10:10 am

Hahaha those pictures are hilarious. You would think the company would have thought of that one face picture on the corner before marketing that design. Oh well…their mistake gave us a good laugh. :)
Elaine @ Cooking to Perfection recently posted..Whiteout Cupcakes

14 Beth @ Mangoes and Miles April 23, 2013 at 10:39 am

Lil Wayne IS a scary lookin dude. I’d never noticed that before.

“I thought they were TOMS” -> haha. I think I find your commentary more funny than the pictures, but the pictures are funny on their own right! :)
Beth @ Mangoes and Miles recently posted..Being a “Slow” Runner

15 Lauren @ LaMaLu Boutique April 23, 2013 at 10:44 am

Loafers – hahaha! It took me a minute to realize that’s what they were :)
Lauren @ LaMaLu Boutique recently posted..LaMaLu Boutique is official!

16 Michelle Kim April 23, 2013 at 11:01 am

Sounds like a fun night! I love when something is so funny that I start crying. Usually, other people just think I’m nuts. Oh, well! Better for us if we laugh more throughout life :D

17 Chelsea @ LittleOneRuns April 23, 2013 at 11:04 am

Those pictures are pretty funny!! The gremlin and Lil wayne….Too similar! I loved how much the bread looks like TOMS lol!
Chelsea @ LittleOneRuns recently posted..Ever notice…..

18 Amanda @ .running with spoons. April 23, 2013 at 11:30 am

The loafers definitely got me :lol: Thanks for that… and for reminding me that I need to have a Mexican night, stat.
Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted... the fear of eating early and eating more .

19 Kayla @ Blondes Have More Run April 23, 2013 at 11:35 am

Hey! I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! If you wish to accept this award you can follow the rules on my latest post. Totally up to you, but I love your blog and wanted to share the love.

Here’s the link to the post: http://blondeshavemorerun.com/2013/04/23/the-versatile-blogger-award/
Kayla @ Blondes Have More Run recently posted..The Versatile Blogger Award

20 Allee @ Griselda Mood April 23, 2013 at 11:47 am

Oh my…those tacos look delicious! I’m stealing that recipe for next week!
Allee @ Griselda Mood recently posted..The Stroller That Jogs

21 Nicole April 23, 2013 at 12:19 pm

YAY!! I spy ERNIE in the nursery! <3

By the way – I adore little Cody! I want to get a little brother/cat-cousin of his. So flippin' cute!

22 Courtney April 23, 2013 at 12:34 pm

Haha, Ernie was my JAM back in the day!! Loved him so much :)

23 Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl April 23, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Those pictures are totally hilarious!!
Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl recently posted..Homemade Cashew Cookie LARABAR

24 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles April 23, 2013 at 1:00 pm

Lmao YES on Lil’ Wayne and the Gremlin picture. That is too perfect. And with the second picture, I can only imagine the model’s reaction when she saw the box!

25 Karen April 23, 2013 at 1:19 pm

Those tacos look amazing!! YUM!!
Karen recently posted..Why All The Questions?

26 Liz @ Tip Top Shape April 23, 2013 at 2:05 pm

Bahaha that loafers one is hilarious!!!!!!

27 Katie @ Peace Love & Oats April 23, 2013 at 2:15 pm

The “loafers” one has got me stifling laughter in my class! So funny!

28 Karen @ Runner Girl Eats April 23, 2013 at 2:19 pm

I will never be able to look at a pair of TOMS again without thinking of the loafers lol I lose it over the silliest things sometimes too. Especially the silly Gieco commercials. I will laugh for 5 minutes straight over a 20 second commercial.
Karen @ Runner Girl Eats recently posted..Runners. Yeah, We’re Different.

29 Sara @ fitcupcaker April 23, 2013 at 2:26 pm

those pictures are hilarious, and I agree Lil Wayne just doesnt have a whole lot going for him now does he!?

30 Linz @ Itz Linz April 23, 2013 at 2:29 pm

omg those loafer shoes seriously cracked me up! as did the ridic picture on a box. and lil wayne. ew.
Linz @ Itz Linz recently posted..Chocolate Coconut Chia Pudding

31 Tara@PNWRunner April 23, 2013 at 2:48 pm

Oh my those loader shoes are quite something. What made someone want to do that in the first place?! Btw, those tacos look amazing. Now I am hungry!
Tara@PNWRunner recently posted..12k playlist

32 Shel@PeachyPalate April 23, 2013 at 2:52 pm

I like the last photo the best! Totally took me a few glances! :)
Shel@PeachyPalate recently posted..Epic Crepes

33 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake April 23, 2013 at 2:53 pm

lol! The second two are REALLY funny!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..Weekend Recap: Medieval Times

34 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More April 23, 2013 at 3:10 pm

Those LOAFers are freaking hilarious!! Thank you for sharing, I got a good laugh!

I’ve got Mexican on the brain for dinner tonight and I can’t freaking WAIT! :)
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Tuesday Temptations

35 Pat April 23, 2013 at 3:50 pm

HAHAHAHA…oh the memories

36 Danielle @bearsbubble April 23, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Haha they have cheered me right up so thank you!

37 Lauren @ Fun, Fit and Fabulous! April 23, 2013 at 4:50 pm

Oh my gosh, who approved that box to be sent out to stores???? Seriously, poor girl on the box! It totally reminds me of stockings. You are so right!
Lauren @ Fun, Fit and Fabulous! recently posted..Get Ready to Sweat! My best bootcamp workout yet!

38 Brooke @ Running In Heels April 23, 2013 at 7:33 pm

hahahh OMG I love the Chive! Especially cat Saturdays :)
Brooke @ Running In Heels recently posted..Tuesday Thoughts

39 Leigha April 23, 2013 at 8:55 pm

Just read the Cody post. Hahaha that was so cute!
Leigha recently posted..Always doing something

40 Bek @ Crave April 24, 2013 at 1:22 am

Haha they are funny but not sure LOL funny :P My partner and I also do that- we save funny photos throughout the day and share at the end haha. Some definitely crack us up more than others hahah for no real reason :P
Bek @ Crave recently posted..Recap: Australian Fitness & Health Expo

41 Gina @ LifetotheFdegree April 24, 2013 at 7:17 pm

The bread shoes did it for me! I laughed out loud at that one, but the other two just made me cringe a bit :) I also laughed at your comment that said you “might have even peed a little”. You’re too funny!
Gina @ LifetotheFdegree recently posted..Water, water…everywhere!