1. Okay, so I finally remembered one of the things that I’ve been meaning to include in these posts for oh, I don’t know, the past month? So seriously, what’s up with this whole Google Reader thing going away? Not cool. I’ve only tried a couple of other readers quickly, but I don’t like (aka, don’t want to adjust) to any of them. What are you guys using and loving? I need help.
2. Happy first day of summer! Ohhh, how I love summer. Now if we could juuuuuust get our act together and get our darn pool open. Hopefully this weekend.
3. I really want to make some homemade salsa and eat it with about 1,000 salty tortilla chips. Actually, scratch that. I want someone else to make me homemade salsa so I can eat it with about 1,000 salty tortilla chips. Yessss…that sounds better.
4. This past week I’ve made two freezer meals and have ingredients ready to make one more. So far we’ve got BBQ Pulled Chicken (of course), this Italian Sausage and Tortellini Soup, and the ingredients to make these Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas. I’m also totally planning on stealing Kristen’s idea and making cookie dough to keep in the freezer. Genius.
5. FOUR WEEKS. Holy crap. It’s amazing how one minute I am so calm, cool, and collected, and ready for this little guy to make his appearance. Then the next minute, I’m freaking out and wondering how the heck all of this motherhood stuff goes down. This is normal, right?
7. Pizza on the grill will not be happening tonight though, because Jay and I are going out for date night! Well, that’s the plan at least. We’ll see how I’m feeling once the end of the workday hits. Friday nights usually = verrrry little energy.
8. I wish you guys could see the way my belly is moving around right now. It’s sort of unreal and just way too cool. Little man is a maniac in there…maybe he wants out.
9. I’m sorry I haven’t been around all that much lately with the blog. As much as I miss checking in with you guys more often, it’s just not really in the cards for me right now. Thanks to those of you who have continued to stick around – it means so much!
10. I can’t believe it..I actually have no pictures to share with you guys today. That never happens! Ahh well…hey, here’s to FRIDAY, everyone! Have a fantastic weekend!