1. Iiiiiiit’s alllllmost the weekennnnnnnnd! I’m finding myself longing for this valuable down time on the weekends more and more these days…especially since I know the “quiet” part of it isn’t going to last too much longer. Rules for Saturday and Sunday? Sleep in without an alarm, no schedules, and go with the flow.
2. Remember, my fellow blog-reading friends. Only a few more days until Google Reader is no more! Right now, per all your recommendations, I’m actually testing out BOTH Feedly and Bloglovin, but I’m actually enjoying Bloglovin quite a bit. In case you want to keep following my shenanigans, feel free to click the button below.
3. Last night Jay and I went to my in-laws for dinner. On the menu? Grilled sirloin, pasta salad, and corn on the cob, enjoyed al fresco.
Then we were greeted with dessert shortly after…angel food cake with strawberries and light vanilla ice cream. Does that not scream SUMMER, or what?
4. The alarm that I use everyday to wake up is synced with my iPod, so unless I pre-set something, I usually wake up to some random song that’s being shuffled around on my playlists. Today’s wake up call? Baby Got Back. How’s THAT for a start to your Friday? Yes, Sir Mix-a-Lot, I know I have a little extra “junk in the trunk” (and the hood?) these days.
5. As much as I haven’t been hating my maternity clothes, I’ll be absolutely thrilled when I don’t have to worry about ironing them anymore. Some of those tops are just too damn difficult to iron! The maternity leggings though? They’re sticking around. Forever and ever. (<– fun fact: This is one of those fun facts I’ve been meaning to include for the past month – at least – but keep forgetting)
6. THREE WEEKS. Holy crap.
7. My parents just got back from a beach vacation to Wildwood, NJ yesterday. As jealous as I was of them being able to relax with their toes in the sand, I was even more jealous that they got to go to The Seashell without me. I want to eat a sundae the size of my face.
8. Although I may not have gotten to have a sundae the size of my face, I did have a pretty sugar-tastic breakfast this morning. You guys ready for this? A DD’s iced coffee with a pump of caramel syrup, 2 blueberry munchkins, half a piece of some cinnamon swirl roll/bread brought in by a co-worker (with lots of icing, btw), and an incredibly delicious “mystery” cup of Chobani.
How’s that for the picture of health, eh?
But seriously, the Chobani? SO good. I’m pretty sure I know what the flavor is (actually, I’m lying, I totally know) but my lips are sealed for now because I still don’t really even know if I’m supposed to slip that info to you guys or not. Don’t worry though…there mayyy or may not be a chance for one of you to win some mystery CHO of your own next week. Be on the lookout.
9. I read through each and every one of your positive comments on yesterday’s post and loved them ALL. So many of you have so much to be happy and thankful about, and I love it! I think many of you are also already going to give Baby Tooth a big ego. You’re all so sweet – thank you!
All entries were included for the giveaway, but the lucky winner of the box of LOVE granola is…Entry #247