I don’t know about you, but I’m really having a hard time grasping the fact that today is April 1st. Already. Mannnn, time really flies when you’re having fun!
Thankfully, our weather forecasters, once again, got the storm wrong and we’re only being greeted with a slight dusting of snow out there this morning.
Dusting or not, I’m still ready for it to melt.
I started out my Friday with a nice run on the treadmill: 3.5 miles in about 33 minutes. I wanted to go longer but my legs were just not feelin’ it today. Hubby must have been sleeping soundly enough, because he didn’t mention one word!
I’ve got a banana packed up with me to enjoy along with the coffee I’m about to go grab. Hooray for Coffee Friday!!
2011 Goals Check-In
Seeing as though we’re now officially one quarter of the way through 2011 (WOW!), I thought it would be a good time to check the progress I’ve made so far on my 2011 Goals!
- Run my first 10K – I’m currently signed up for the 8th Annual Spring Run-Off 10K on April 30th! AND I’ll be running it with some fabulous ladies to boot! WOOT!
- Run the Boilermaker – I’m still signed up and I’ve got a training schedule in my possession and ready to go. I plan on starting it at the beginning of May.
- Commit to Yoga – I know I could still make some improvements in this area, but I have been making a solid attempt to incorporate it at least once a week. Lately, my go-to yoga sessions have been Jillian Michael’s Yoga Meltdown + 10lb. Slimdown Yoga from Exercise on Demand.
- Improve my time management skills – Ummm, I think it depends on the day. I still feel like I’m usually rushing.
- Get our finances organized – Jay and I have been married over a year now and we still have a lot of progress to make in this area. ***We have begun making some good progress. Especially thanks to that $50,000 we won on a lotto ticket a couple weeks ago!
- Be more spontaneous! – We’ve definitely had some unexpected fun, and I’m hoping there’s even more to come.
- Read more books – I’m currently reading a really cute book, so at least I’ve started!
- Visit 2 new states – We’ve already got Massachusetts checked off on our Adventure Map!
- Continue to keep you all coming back…and keep spreading the word! – Things are definitely going well with STSL! Thank you to all of you who continue to visit me everyday. I’ve definitely noticed some new readers lately as well…WELCOME to you all!!
- Invest in a DSLR camera – No luck yet. While I did invest in a new camera, it was not a DSLR. I’m not giving up hope yet though…2011 is still young!
Overall, I’m very happy with the progress I’m making so far this year. Yippeee!
Question for the Day:
How is YOUR 2011 shaping up so far??
****And just in case your wondering about that “winning lotto ticket” I mentioned above, I should also say…
Happy April Fools Day