1. I will not complain about the foot and a half of snow outside. I will not complain about the foot and a half of snow outside. I will not complain about the foot and a half of snow outside…
2. I have fallen in love with the deliciousness that is a simple green smoothie.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup almond milk (vanilla unsweetened for me)
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 3 drops vanilla stevia
- 4 huge handfuls spinach
Sooooo, so good. Try it.
3. While I was at work the other day, I suddenly realized that we have Monday off for President’s Day. I had completely forgotten about it! Talk about a sweet surprise, right?
4. Last week at work we had a chili cook-off, and my friend Amanda won with her Hawaiian Chicken Chili. I became obsessed with it right off the bat and had to have the recipe. I tried it out yesterday, and while the flavor was good, it just was not the same as hers. Don’t ya hate when that happens?
I will try again though…because that means more sides of cornbread. And I’ll always take an excuse for a side of cornbread (we used this recipe last night…OMG so good).
5. Workouts have been pretty great once again this week! A couple T25 workouts and a couple of treadmill workouts. I’ve been suuuuper thankful that Lucas’s schedule has allowed me to be able to squeeze those in this week…I’ll take advantage while it lasts, since we know it’ll probably change again aaaany day now.
6. Tubby time is SO much fun these days. Little man just cannot get enough of splashing around in the water. And, funny enough, Cody is always right there to get in on the action.
Oh yes…and here’s proof that we’re in need of that bathroom remodel. How much are you lovin’ that green tub, eh? We have a toiled to match, too. It’s ok to be jealous.
7. Baby mohawk = amazing.
8. Sometimes, nothing beats a simple dinner of a meat + starch + veggie (for you fellow carnivores, of course). Am I right?
9. My boys. Swooon. <3
I’m pretty sure Lucas is already plotting against Cody…what do you guys think?
10. Happy Valentine’s Day, my friends! I hope your day is filled with all sorts of love and chocolate. Yes, lots of chocolate.