1. Well, geez, there goes another week flying by without me getting a chance to check in again! Was this a fast week for anyone else besides me?!
2. I can hardly believe that Alex is going to be ONE in only three short weeks. Seriously…ONE. (maybe I’ll get that 11 month update post up next week, ha?!).
I’ve been working on planning some stuff for his party and I’m excited about it, but I’m not going all crazy with a ‘theme’ this year like I did with Lucas. Just a simple blue + green, so we’ll see how it all turns out and hope for a beautiful day so we can be outside!
3. Toss this on the list of things I never thought I’d be excited about until becoming an adult/homeowner…we bought a shed!
We’ve needed one ever since we moved in but, you know, life…finances…all that jazz. We haven’t had a bunch of time to totally fill it yet BUT let’s just hope that it will help alleviate some of the disaster that is our garage right now. : )
4. Have you guys heard of Little Spoon?
We received this awesome package in the mail a couple of weeks ago for Alex, which came complete with a bunch of different and fun varieties of baby food (which are made with certified organic and Non-GMO ingredients), and delivered straight to your doorstep.
Not only that, but they’re all made fresh, because Little Spoon believes that baby food shouldn’t be older than your baby! Their Babyblends range from single ingredient purees to unique, multi-ingredient blends featuring superfoods, grains, and herbs.
Plus, how cute is the little spoon?? ; )
Alex has loved all of the ones we’ve tried so far (as have I…I try them, too!).
Thanks again, Little Spoon! You can follow them @LittleSpoon and #BabyBlends!
5. Hey, looky looky…we’re making some deck progress!
I am just SO excited for this to be done and to have a nice place to sit outside this summer. Eeeeek!
6. I brought my buddy Lucas with me for a “special trip” yesterday, thinking it would be fun for us to have a little one on one time away from the house.
Well, I think the fact that he was tired and hot, combined with him still not feeling 100%, made for a less than successful trip. I was shocked he’d even smile for that picture. 😉 Hey, you win some, you lose some…but if ice cream is involved, it really isn’t that much of a loss, right?
Gimme alllll the rainbow sprinkles.
8. Those of you who follow me on Instagram may have already seen the story I put up last weekend, but I’m totally loving my new necklace from Centime!
And lucky for you guys, right now they’re offering STSL readers 20% off any of their Personalized Mother Necklaces – just use code SWEETDEAL through the end of May at checkout!