1. Today, my husband officially turns old again for the next six months. Happy Birthday, Jay!
Super old school photo, but one of my favorites!
Jay and I are almost exactly six months apart in age, so I like to really bust his chops for these next six months and call him an old man.
2. Today is not only Jay’s birthday…it’s also Cody’s, too!
Pic from his birthday a couple of years ago, hehe
Happy Birthday, Codeman!
3. For the first time in what seems like forever, I put on my baking hat last night and whipped up a batch of Neapolitan Cupcakes with Ice Cream Frosting for Jay to bring to work today.
His co-workers have been asking for cupcakes for months, so I figured his birthday was a good enough excuse. 😉
4. It’s not very often I can say I have a “favorite” song, but right now I am absolutely LOVING the song “Rude” by MAGIC!. It just always manages to get me bopping my head and singing along while I’m in the car.
5. We ordered our absolute favorite sushi last night for dinner.
Unfortunately, I think Lucas was a little peeved that we didn’t order any for him.
Sorry, bud. Some day!
6. I love salads the size of my face. I also love beer. And garlic bread with all sorts of garlic butter.
How’s that for balance?
7. I got a fun package in the mail this week from my friends at Cascadian Farms, including their new Protein granola.
So far I’ve only tried the Apple Crisp flavor but it tastes great…plus, I’m always up for a little extra protein. Thanks, guys!
8. Somebody in the Horan household got a new whip recently, and I’ll give you a hint. It’s not me or Jay…
Check out that bad boy! Lucas got it for his birthday from his grandma and papa and he’s been in love with the beeping horn it comes with. So funny.
9. I’ve got some winners to announce for the FitFusion subscription giveaway! Congrats to the following winners:
(4) 1-Month Subscription Winners:
- Entry #37: I would love to try this! I’m getting bored with all of my Youtube videos.
- Entry #230: Always looking for new workout ideas!!
- Entry #20: This sounds great! I’m getting ready to move, and know that I do not have it in my budget to find a gym, so I always do my workouts at home!
- Entry #94: I’m a busy mom of three and a school library media specialist. In the summers, I do a great job of getting to the gym and taking all sorts of classes–I love variety! But as soon as I head back to work (this Friday), the drive to the gym comes to a complete halt. I would love FitFusion!
(1) Year Long Subscription Winner:
- Entry #139: I’m a recent college grad and searching for a job. Since my living situation is temporary, I can’t commit to a gym membership. This would be the perfect solution to allow me to stay active!
Congrats to ALL of the winners! Please email me at sweettoothcourtney at gmail dot com so I can get you hooked up with your new subscriptions!
10. That’s all I’ve got for today, my friends! We’ve got a fun weekend ahead, which I’m totally looking forward to, so I’m sure I’ll have some recaps for ya on Monday. Have a fabulous Friday and a great weekend!!