1. Jay and I were talking the other morning while getting ready for work and we both came up with the same question…why don’t they make women’s jeans/pants in lengths the way that mens are? I mean, sure, we women have petite/regular/tall options, but why can’t we get specific measurement lengths like the guys?
2. Our new couches arrived yesterday! WOOT WOOT! One caveat to that? Lucas is not allowed on them unless he a) hasn’t eaten in like, 5 hours (which is never, unless we’re talkin’ middle of the night), or b) is laying on a huuujass towel. Little man’s spit up is unreal sometimes.
3. Even more exciting than the new couches though? Our new coffee table. Check this thing out…it’s one of the ones that folds up so you can eat at it. Mind. Blowing.
As if Jay and I didn’t already eat enough at the coffee table? Well, consider this our new dinner table. I am in LOVE.
4. In case you’re curious what was waiting for us there on that coffee table, that would be last night’s dinner, which consisted of my favorite grilled chicken salad from LaBella’s.
Yeah, I totally gave up on the meals and planning them this week.
5. And in sticking with that theme…I cannot even begin to tell you how lame the dinners at our house have been lately. I feel like I haven’t cooked in weeks. And my planning has been practically non-existent. I’m going to try my best to fix that for the upcoming week…we’ll see how it goes. I need some quick, easy, no-fuss ideas though. Got any ideas for me??
6. I recently received a pretty sweet pair of Khombu boots (shown below), and while I haven’t had a chance to wear them outside (no snow and/or super chilly weather yet!) I will tell you that I am so happy to have them this season.
Cute, cozy, AND warm. Gotta love that.
7. Can I tell you just how easy it is to drop money like it’s going out of style with a new baby? There are so many things I’ll just randomly pick up here or there, and even though they’re small ticket items, they sure do add up. Yikes.
For every item of headwear purchased, one is given to a boy with cancer and $1 is donated to the St. Baldrick’s Foundation to fund life-saving childhood cancer research. Childhood cancer, in my opinion, is one of the nastiest, cruel things on the planet, and I absolutely love that this company is working on funding such a fantastic cause. If you’ve got a second, be sure to check out their new buffs, which are pictured above. Not only can they be worn by the little boy in your family, but they can also serve as a cute scarf or accessory for you, too.
9. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again…blog friends are just so great. Earlier this week, I received an awesome box of goodies from this lovely lady (seriously, how sweet is she?! All “just because”!).
And the other day, Tina (aka, Best Body Bootcamp Queen!) was kind enough to share some of her holiday workouts with me. Granted, who knows if/when I’ll be able to fit them in, but seeing them is giving me a little more motivation to at least try.
Oh…and also, let’s not forget all of you. Thanks so much for all the sweet words from Wednesday’s post. You guys sure know how to make a gal feel the love.
10. I’ve been meaning/trying to put together a “day in the life” post for you all for about two weeks now (they’re one of my favorites to read…I’m so darn nosey). Notice how you still have not seen said post? Maybe one of these days…
11. The winner of the Reebok Custom Card giveaway has been chosen! The winning entry was #485, Amy:
Congrats, Amy! Be sure to email me at sweettoothcourtney at gmail dot com so we can get you that Custom Card!
Alright, that’s all I’ve got for ya today, my friends. Hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead! xoxo