1. If you guys follow me on Instagram (not that I’ve posted any regular pictures in like, weeks?!), then you’re likely already aware of my current obsession with Rudolph’s Mix. I plowed through my first jar of the season in about 3 sittings, but don’t worry…I’m prepared.
2. And shout out to Target for getting my delivery to my door in just two days!! Who else is loving some Rudolph’s Mix right along with me?!
3. My little bubba seems to be having some teeth that are trying to make their way through. And let’s hope they make it through quickly because my poor babe is grumpy, and the kiddo still only has 7 teeth(!).
4. I’m starting to become BFF’s with our local post office employees these days…
Ohh, the life of a book lady! <3 My Mystery Hostess party from this past weekend was SO much fun, and I’ve got lots of book prizes that I’m mailing out to the winners this week. I just love getting these books into more and more homes!
5. Speaking of Usborne Books, I have to share some other exciting news that I received this week…
I can hardly believe it. I earned a free, all-expenses paid trip to an all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana in 2018. Eeeeeek!! I’ve definitely worked HARD at this business this year, and I love it SO, so much, so this is really just the icing on the cake. I am so excited to see what next year will bring, and I’d love to have you join me! I’m looking for TWO ladies to join me this month to take advantage of the second half of our busy shopping season. I’ll give you everything you need to know, and most importantly, we’ll have a blast!
But not only is being a book lady FUN, but it can also be so rewarding. Just last week, I had a customer email me to let me know how a book we talked about (and she purchased) for her struggling reader has made a world of difference…not only in her daughter’s ability to read, but also her desire to read. THAT is the reason I love this – getting kids excited about reading. <3
6. Guess who wanted to say HI!
Cody has been loving life these days, and is always looking to snuggle up with us on the couch as soon as the boys go to bed. He’s even been up to some of his old antics this past week, which has been quite amusing!
7. I feel like I’ve been hearing a LOT these days about Orangetheory Fitness and I toooootally want to try it. Unfortunately, the closest one for me is like 20 minutes away, in the complete and opposite direction of anywhere I ever travel so it would likely not be the most ideal for me. But I may just need to go and give the free class a try and see what it’s all about.
8. This could also all be stemming from the fact that I’m in a complete and total workout SLUMP. Plus I sit and eat Rudolph’s Mix all day long, so there’s that, too. I need an intervention.
9. Ohhhh, this kid. He cracks me up and drives me totally bonkers. Lately, he’s all about being older or doing things when he’s older (“okay mom, I can do that when I’m 13? Or 72?”) and we continually have to have the conversation that older doesn’t always mean bigger. He’s currently convinced that by the time he’s “100!” he’s not going to fit in our house anymore. : –D
This is definitely a fun age! Now if I could just figure out the most effective way to discipline so he actually listens… #winningatparenting
Alright, my friends, that’s all I’ve got for ya today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing!