1. It’s March. MARCH! The month of springggggg! Granted, it’s supposed to snow today, but…SPRING is on the way!
2. We’ve had a couple days of really nice weather this week, which has allowed us to get outside and play a bit more than usual. And I think we’re equally loving the extra fresh air.
Those faces though. Mannn, I just love them.
3. One of my post popular blog posts to date has been our DIY Farmhouse Table w/ Extension Leaves, and we recently just updated it with a few things that we had changed along the way, so be sure to check it out! Ya know, just in case you’re feeling like taking on a new project. ; )
4. I’ve recently found myself getting a lot more interested in utilizing the essential oils I have (which I also mentioned a couple of weeks ago), and have been doing a lot more research on different oil combinations and natural cleaners, to name a couple. So I bit the bullet and went ahead and ordered a few things from Amazon to help get me started…
And oddly enough, I’m actually really excited about it. I don’t even know who I am anymore?! But stay tuned, I’m definitely going to keep you guys updated on what I’m up concocting!
5. I think I neeeeeed these muffins in my life this weekend. And I think you do, too, don’t you??
6. Growing up, I’m pretty sure that I had at least 10 different bedding/comforter sets, because I was ALWAYS begging my parents for something new. Getting new bedding is something I’ve always loved, because it can make such a difference in the room. Lately, I’ve been wanting a change in our bedroom so I splurged and snagged this new bedding set (side note, I have no idea why it’s listed under the teen bedding section, but oh well). I’ve honestly always wanted a white set but was too afraid to do it…but I went for it. And hoping I won’t regret it, ha!
7. I made this Chicken Broccoli and Sweet Potato Sheet Pan Dinner earlier this week and it was SO GOOD. You guys absolutely need to try it. The kids both liked it, and best of all…ONE PAN!
8. Pretty sure it’s safe to say that this Wednesday was, by far, my favorite day this past week, because I had the pleasure of spending my evening at the SPA with my friend, Sarah!
I was recently invited in to visit the (somewhat new) Spa Mirbeau in Albany (for those of you who are local, it’s located right in Crossgates Mall), and I will say, I was quite impressed. I didn’t really know what to expect for it being located inside of a mall, but once you’re inside, you’d never know the difference.
We each got a signature massage treatment (which, dare I say, may have been one of THE best massages I’ve ever had?)…
and then lounged around for a couple of hours in their Aqua Terrace and relaxation room.
I mean, there aren’t many spas around here that I know of where you can get a massage, then walk into the next room in your robe and enjoy a glass of wine and some dinner. Talk about the perfect combo! Not only that, they also even have fitness classes, too (think, yoga, spin, barre, HIIT…SO many!).
We shared some of their small plates and enjoyed a couple of beverages (including these overly decadent chocotinis!) and wound up staying all the way until the spa attendant told us they were going to be closing the spa in 15 minutes. Oops!
For anyone local, I would HIGHLY recommend checking out my Instagram today, because I’ll be posting an exclusive giveaway for a one-month Club Mirbeau membership (valued at $150!). Thanks so much for the invite, Spa Mirbeau – I will be back!
9. For my fellow book-lovers, we have a brand new release of new spring titles with Usborne, including new titles for all ages!!!
If you want to see some more of the titles in detail, be sure to check out my Facebook VIP Group!
Alright my friends, I’m off for today! I hope you have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing <3