1. Well, geeeez, that was a fast week. I can’t believe I never got the chance to check back in again after Monday! Things were busy with work, and then I had to spend a few evenings getting all of my tax stuff ready (UGH, the worst!), and I just never got the chance to check back in again. Spoiler alert: you didn’t miss out on much!
2. Okay, so I’m seriously hoping that the employee I asked at Dunkin the other day was WRONG, but when I asked if/when they were going to be coming back out with my beloved cookie dough iced coffee, she said that it wasn’t coming back. WHAAAAAT?!?! At first, I was devastated (dramatic, yes, but true)…BUT, I think I’ve found another “makeshift” cookie dough iced coffee combo!
You ready? Just order 1 pump caramel swirl + 1 pump fudge brownie (I do that for a medium, + skim milk). It was surprisingly very similar, so if the rumor is true, then I’ll at least still have this. SO goooood!
3. This guy has been a bit of a cranky pants this week. I keep wanting to say it’s teeth but…there’s still nothing in there. Nada!!
Maybe they’re just movin’ around under the gums in there. Or, maybe, he’s just being a cranky pants. 😉
4. Most of the time, I’m really good about checking in to my Blue Apron account to see what the upcoming menus look like so I can schedule or skip. But apparently, I dropped the ball and we were surprised with a new Blue Apron box on our doorstep this week.
Thankfully, we lucked out so far with the meals…this pasta dish from the other night was delish!
5. Okay, where are all of my Chicago Fire fans at out there? Did you guys catch this week’s episode? SO good, right?!?
6. So some of you probably already saw this on Instagram yesterday, but I had to share. Our sitter sent me the picture of Alex earlier in the week and after showing it to my parents, my mom ending up texting me back with this picture of me (on the right). Whatcha think??
7. Every once in a while, I like to share some new news in regards to my Usborne Books biz, so first things first. We just released a bunch of brand NEW titles and they are SO good, you guys (my personal favorite is THIS ONE). SO GOOD! Plus, I’m currently offering this fun hostess special to anyone who has a party with me…
I mean, yes, the books are great. They’re freakin’ AMAZING, if we’re being honest. And when you host a party, the hostess rewards/free books are fabulous. BUT, it’s also fun to get a little something just for YOU too, right? So I’m offering an opportunity to win a free Insta Pot or Kendra Scott necklace right now if you host a party! Interested? Just shoot me an email (sweettoothcourtney at gmail dot com) – I’d love to party with ya!
8. I have a few house projects that I’m hoping to get done around here this weekend and, if all goes well, I’ll be excited to share with you guys next week!
I’m cutting things short today because, well, that’s all I’ve got! And, apparently, I’m really into the exclamation marks today…sheesh. I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! <3