1. I loved reading some of the things that you guys are also horrible at earlier this week. I realized after the fact that I most definitely should have added painting to that list. I really just have no patience for it, and I winding up rushing through each wall, thinking that it’s fully covered…only to find out that I actually missed a ton. And despite what Jay thinks, I do not do this on purpose!
2. Okay, I am totally loving the look of the weather coming up this weekend. Specifically Sunday…
If you need me, look for me outside. I’m planning on planting myself out there for as many hours as possible.
3. After reading the recommendations from SO many of you when I first blogged about finding shorts, I ordered myself two pairs from LOFT. I really couldn’t beat it – they were having 50% off AND free shipping, so I figured it was the best time to give ‘em a shot! I ordered this pair and this pair, one of which got delivered yesterday, and I love ‘em.
You guys rock, thanks again for recommending these!
4. For those of you with kiddos, have you heard of Kids Activities Blog? I just discovered it yesterday, and it has a ton of great resources broken down by age group, which is awesome. There are indoor/outdoor activities, holiday ideas, printables, and more. I’ve already found a few fun things I want to do with Lucas!
5. Earlier this week, I got a fabulous package from Fabletics and while I love both pieces they sent, I am head over heels for this Aruba Wrap Top II (which you also saw above!).
I received it in grey, but I’ve already gone ahead and ordered it in black, and I’ll probably order it in blue, too. OB-SESSED. I also received a pair of the Hamilton Sweatpant in Dark Grey and I want those in every color, too. So. Darn. Comfy.
And you guys know how much I love my cozies!
6. Have any of you guys tried the Cold Brew coffee from Starbucks? I got some yesterday afternoon while at work and I think I’m a fan!
7. It’s hard to believe that in just a few short weeks, our softball season will be starting up again. You guys may remember how last year was going to be our last year, but we ultimately decided to give it one more go so the whole family could play together?
Well, turns out we weren’t able to get enough people back from our team this year, so we thought we were done again. But, lucky for us, another team picked up me, Jay, my dad, my brother, and my “pseudo-brother” Scott, so it looks like we’ll still be on the field again, just in a new uniform!
8. Twice this week, I set my alarm for 5:15, only to suddenly roll over to realize I’d snoozed all the way until 6:15. Every once in a while this will happen to me, and it’s like what the heck?! How in the world did I manage to continue to hit the snooze button for an HOUR and not realize it?! Apparently, I guess I just needed more sleep. Had I realized that though, I would have just set my alarm for 6:15….ay yi yi.
9. Even though I did happen to miss two different workouts this week, can I just tell you guys how much I am LOVING Insanity Max: 30? I know I already told you guys about it last week, but I’m just really, really into it right now, paired along with some PiYo and T25. If any of you are at all interested in hearing more about it (or any of them!), shoot me an email or drop me a message!
10. We recently (actually, probably almost 2 months ago now) started having Lucas sleep with a standard size pillow in his crib, and he thinks it’s just great. I wasn’t totally sure about it first, mainly because we’ll often times find him sleeping like this…
But he’s completely fine and loves getting comfy on it, next to it, or under it. Or just moving it all the way to the other side of the crib. Such a ham.
11. And just because I can’t help but smile when I look at this picture from earlier in the week…
Okay my friends, I’m outta here for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday, and a wonderful weekend ahead! Catch ya Sunday with some new meals.