1. Is anyone else going crazy with insane allergy symptoms lately? The pollen has been ridiculous and, as a result, so has my constant nose blowing and itchy throat. Gahhhh, allergies are the worst.
2. It’s been a bit of a long week this week, since Jay has been gone for work for a couple of days. We’re all super excited to have him back home today!
3. Our deck progress continues to move along and I am SO excited to (HOPEFULLY) have it be usable by the upcoming holiday weekend. I even got an opportunity to help out a bit the other night after both kiddos are in bed (it’s always so tough to tag team home projects while the kiddos are awake…it just doesn’t work!).
I’ll share more of our progress as we move along!
4. I can’t remember if I showed you guys my new glasses yet, have I? Well if not, here they are…along with me, on a work-from-home and no make up day after both kids were finally in bed.
5. That picture up there was taken the other night while I caught up on watching the season finale of Scandal. Oooooo, Olivia Pope, you are one baaaaaad ass gal! (Who else watches?!?!) I will say, I obviously still love the show (since I binge watched it on Netflix while on maternity leave last summer), but I think I kind of liked the way the show was in the first few seasons. I think it’s the “gladiator days” that they call it, right?
6. Oh, and speaking on Netflix, I am suuuuuper pumped that season 3 of Bloodline comes out TODAY!
If you haven’t watched the show at all, I would highly recommend it!
7. My children are getting so huge. Excuse me while I go melt into a puddle in the corner…
8. I bought this romper from Express initially for the wedding that we went to last weekend (ignore the messy bedroom and awfully dark iPhone photos), but I ultimately returned it. I wanted SO badly to love it, but I think it was the pattern that I just couldn’t get into.
I really would like to find a cute romper to wear for this summer though, so if anyone has any they’ve found and love, please share!!
9. I bought myself a new flavor of Lenny & Larry’s cookies to tryyyyy…
My favorite flavor (pumpkin spice) was sold out on iHerb (use my code SAZ564 for $5 off your first order!!) so I decided to give this flavor a shot. Anyone else try this kind??
10. Every single time I go to sit down at my computer, I almost immediately have a little buddy who wants to either sit right in between my arms while I type, or sit down so his butt is resting nicely on my arm.
Ohhhh, Codeman. You’re a character!
11. For my fellow at-home workout peeps, listen up! Just this past week, I found a new YouTube channel (Shelly Dose) and the workouts have been kicking. my. butt. WOW! So far I’ve tried this workout and this workout, and they have both left me super sore…in the best way possible. Definitely check ‘em out! I can’t wait to go through more of them on her channel.
Alright, I think that’s all I’ve got for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful holiday weekend ahead; hopefully, you’re able to enjoy some special time with your friends and family, and that you can take a few moments to remember those who died in service to the United States military. Thank you to all of those who serve or have served our country. <3