1. After seeing a few blog friends respond to my bumpdate post yesterday about getting acupuncture shortly before they delivered, I was prompted to quickly go ahead and schedule an appointment for myself yesterday afternoon.
Whether or not it will actually do anything to jump start labor, I have no idea. But I will say that, if nothing else, it was SO incredibly relaxing and well worth the trip. I found myself falling asleep in the big, cozy chair on more than one occasion. The acupuncturist also marked out a couple of spots for us to try acupressure too, so we’re giving those a shot, too. Can’t hurt, right?
2. I’ve been finding myself more and more into rose gold lately, and even though I know I just bought a rose gold watch, I just found this beautiful one which is almost exactly like the one I own in silver. And now I want it.
3. The frozen hot chocolate from Dunkin Donuts is basically heaven in a cup, just in case you were wondering.
It actually kind of reminded me of a Wendy’s frosty, just a little thinner to be able to sip through a straw. I may just be getting another one of these today.
4. Speaking of donuts (or doughnuts, however you want to spell ‘em), don’t forget my friends…it’s National Donut Day! And you can get a free donut with any beverage purchase at DD’s today (and some other places, too!).
5. Yesterday afternoon, Lucas came inside from playing with my MIL and was came running over with a handful of flowers just for mommy. I’m fairly certain they’re some of the prettiest flowers I’ve ever seen, don’t you think?
6. Jay and I had sort of lost interest in the show Nashville around April-ish, but we continued to DVR them anyways. Well now since all of the rest of our shows are done for the season, we just finally got caught up on the rest of the episodes and OMG I’m back to being hooked. I’ll be SO SAD if nobody else picks up the series for the fall…I mean, what’s going to happen to Juliette and Avery?!?!
7. I have been incredibly grateful for air conditioning this week. As much as I love a fresh breeze coming through the windows (which is actually what I’ve got happening right now), sometimes there’s nothing better than central air. This preggo appreciates it more and more by the day.
8. I believe I hear the boys finishing up tubby time upstairs, which means it’s time for me to head up to read some bedtime stories and inevitably have to tell Lucas at least three dozen times to relax/stop jumping on the bed/calm down/insert any other similar phrase here. I’ll tell ya…some days his energy seriously amazes me!
Alright my friends, I’m outta here for today. I hope you have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! Send me some labor vibes, mmmkay?