1. This was a long week. Thank goodness for FRIDAY!
2. Our morning routine…aka, try to keep both of them calm and in one place while the adults (who are inevitably running late) finish getting ready. Thank goodness for Blaze and the Monster Machines, and thank goodness x1000 for a Roku. That thing is incredible.
3. I still have yet to indulge in a PSL…I feel like I’m totally behind on this one this year?! Although did I see something about Starbucks having some sort of salted caramel mocha something or other?? Or maybe I’m completely pulling that out of….
4. Just in case you ARE all about ALL. THE. PUMPKIN. right now, be sure to check this one out: 10 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes. (<– I’ll be making the Pumpkin Black Bean Soup ASAP!)
5. You guys need to check out these awesome kids’ workbooks from Gakken!
Thanks again, Gakken! These are great!
6. I got a new fix from Stitch Fix earlier this month, and was totally going to share it with you…and then I forgot. Whoops.
I was originally thinking I was going to keep both the sweater and the jeans pictured here…
7. I’m pretty sure my body is slowly trying to fight off a cold but failing. I knew it was inevitable…Lucas started with it at the beginning of the week, Jay started feeling like he had something a couple of days ago, and now it’s on to me. I’m just praying it doesn’t make its way to little Alex. :-/
8. After going through our fall decorations last weekend, I realized that we didn’t have enough (HA!) so yesterday on my lunch hour, I made a quick trip over to The Christmas Tree Shop, which definitely did not disappoint. I had $75 in gift cards from Christmas (yes, from last Christmas…) and I was able to get quite a haul.
Needless to say, I’ll be doing some decorating this weekend, that’s for sure!
9. Long time readers may already know this, but I absolutely love the adorable planners from kitlife.net. I’ve been using them for a few years now and I just LOVE them. And now that I’ve been doing all sorts of work with Usborne Books, I’ve been using it more than ever to help keep myself organized (I’ve already got my eye on their festival design for 2017!!). This year they’ve crafted the cutest ever set of postcards, and anyone who orders and uses code SWEETLIFE16 at checkout can get a FREE variety 10 pack of postcards!
(FYI: If ordering, you must place the postcard pack in your shopping cart before entering the promotional code!)
10. I think it’s about time to go grab myself my nightly bowl of ice cream…I’ll catch up with you guys later!
Have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing!! <3