1. Someone that I follow on Instagram (hey, Maggie!) posted this pic a while back, and I ended up screenshotting it because it just cracked me right up.
I don’t know what it is about it, but it really just strikes me funny and I cannot stop chuckling when I see it.
2. I will forever and always love me some blueberry cake munchkins. They are my kryptonite.
3. On Wednesday, I went out to lunch with a couple of my co-workers and the cobb salad I got was out. of. this. world.
And it was enormous. I left that restaurant incredibly happy, I’ll tell you that much.
4. I still cannot fathom the fact that, a week from today, we will no longer be in our home. Even though this has all been in the works since March, it still seems like it has absolutely flown by. And then when I look around our house and still so. much. stuff. that needs to be packed up? Umm, yeah, the anxiety creeps up a little bit.
5. I really, really wish I gave myself more opportunities to eat eggs. I actually really enjoy eating them for lunch sometimes to switch things up a bit, but they aren’t exactly something I can easily whip up in the office. So on days that I work from home (or are just home on weekends) I like to try and get my fix in.
And why, yes, I am eating off of a holiday plate in May.
6. I seriously wish all websites had live chat options for customer service. They’re just so convenient! I had to get in touch with someone yesterday regarding a wrong order, and my problem was solved in less than 5 minutes.
7. I am the absolute worst at leaving pimples/zits/whiteheads/blackheads/whatever the heck you want to call them alone. Like, the. worst. I ended up getting one (which was barely noticeable, mind you) between my lip and nose and am now sporting a nice red spot. However…when I put concealer on it, it almost looks brown, so I’m calling it my Cindy Crawford beauty mark.
8. I am totally annoyed by the number of fun facts of written so far that start with I.
9. This shirt is one my absolute favorites (bought it from Target, but can’t seem to find it online anymore). Anytime I wear it, I receive compliments…
however, I’ve learned that if I walk around wearing it, while also holding my phone and water bottle, I’m also going to get comments on how matchy-matchy I am. Whoops.
10. One of the things that drives me bananas with packing is using newspaper. The feel of it is weird and the ink winds up getting all over the place.
11. We are full on obsessed with House of Cards over here. Like, I want to binge watch 3 hours a night (granted, I’m not letting myself, but still…wow, is it good!).
12. I really should get back to doing some packing…so I’m finishing up here!
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful holiday weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! Wish us luck, we’re doing a big part of our move this Saturday!!