20 Minute Hilly Interval Run

by Courtney on February 14, 2011

Happy Monday everyone!!

Hopefully you’re all feeling well rested on this lovely morning after a nice weekend.

So this is going to be a quick post, because I’m headed out the door, but I just needed to share a quick cardio workout with you all! I did this quick, 20 minute routine this morning before doing some Pilates, and I will tell you…it’s a great workout on its own, but definitely if you’re crunched for time!

20 Minute Hilly Interval Run

So now, maybe if you haven’t gotten in that workout yet, you’ll be able to take 20 minutes out of your day to squeeze in this little sweat session. I know I’m glad I did, seeing as though I have some goodies waiting for me later this evening! Winking smile

Which reminds me…

source

Happy Valentine’s Day!!

And, just in case you missed ‘em, here’s a recap of this weekend’s posts! Smile

So Many Goodies Today!

Wonderful Waffles

Looky Looky What I Found

New World Bistro Meets Bloggers

Question for the Day:

Are you celebrating Valentine’s Day today? Did you over the weekend? Or are you “Anti-Valentine’s Day?”

1 Kristen @ That Hoosier Girl February 14, 2011 at 8:26 am

Happy Valentine’s Day! I think I need to give that hill run a try! I definitely need to mix it up a little more on my treadmill workouts :)
Kristen @ That Hoosier Girl recently posted..What so proudly we watched

2 Kristina February 14, 2011 at 9:00 am

woah, way to go rockin’ the hills-i despise training for hills!!!! Have a great Vday!!!

3 Blog is the New Black February 14, 2011 at 9:16 am

I am indifferent but I’ll take the flowers anyway!
Blog is the New Black recently posted..Chocolate Nutella Alfajores

4 Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries February 14, 2011 at 9:50 am

I love love and I love my fiance, but I’m kind of indifferent to Valentine’s Day. Of course, this didn’t stop me from wearing a red shirt and painting my nails pink last night – or eating candy before lunch time :)

5 Molly February 14, 2011 at 10:16 am

I LOVE interval runs. I love seeing people post them because it’s gets me really excited to do them. Plus, can’t be a 20 minute calorie burning fest.

As for Valentine’s Day, my fiance and I are celebrating tonight. He leaves for 9 months in a couple days, better do it right!

6 Stefanie @TheNewHealthy February 14, 2011 at 10:23 am

I think I’m going to try that interval run today–looks like a great work out!

I’m kind of indifferent to V-day–we’re going out to dinner, but other than that nothing big! :)

7 Holly February 14, 2011 at 10:28 am

Happy Valentine’s Day! I LOVE Valentine’s…even though it is totally a ploy to get people to spend money, but it’s still cute :)
Holly recently posted..Chocolate Cinnamon Roll Muffins

8 Courtney @ The Granola Chronicles February 14, 2011 at 10:55 am

That looks like a great interval run – I like those snappy workouts!

My husband and I celebrated Valentine’s this past weekend – went out for breakfast on Saturday and had homemade pizza & ice cream sundaes last night. It was perfect!

9 Liz @ IHeartVegetables February 14, 2011 at 1:06 pm

That looks like a great cardio workout!! We finally have some nice warm weather here, so I might have to run this outside tonight :)

Happy Valentines Day!
Liz @ IHeartVegetables recently posted..Missing Peanut Flour Giveaway!!!!

10 Carrie (Moves 'N Munchies) February 14, 2011 at 1:11 pm

great workout!!!! im saving it!
Carrie (Moves ‘N Munchies) recently posted..The Big Carb Debate…

11 Lauren @ Hungry Dancer February 14, 2011 at 1:54 pm

Happy Valentines day!!! Glad you got in a good sweat sesh!!
Lauren @ Hungry Dancer recently posted..Valentines Shmalentines

12 Stacie February 14, 2011 at 2:38 pm

I prefer to call it ‘Single Awareness Day.’ Haha

But in all serious, I honestly don’t care because it just gives me an excused to consume unhealthy amounts of chocolate.
Stacie recently posted..Breakfast IS the most important meal of the day

13 Megan (Braise The Roof) February 14, 2011 at 2:46 pm

I got my workout in this morning, and thank goodness because my office is FULL of chocolate and other treats. Holy sugar overload, Batman.
Megan (Braise The Roof) recently posted..Stuffed Up

14 kate@ahealthypassion February 14, 2011 at 2:58 pm

great workout ill have to try that one out. vday plans for me are staying in and cooking dinner i’m excited! happy valentines day !
kate@ahealthypassion recently posted..Valentines Day Breakfast

15 Grace February 14, 2011 at 2:59 pm

I celebrated last night but am now wishing I had something at least slighty romantic planned today! Besides a date I have with a research exam tonight=/
Grace recently posted..Run for Boobies!

16 Erica February 14, 2011 at 3:33 pm

Happy Valentine’s Day!
i’m celebrating “love month” hahahahaha!
but the fiance is anti-valentine’s day…i’m celebrating w/myself. hahaha.
Erica recently posted..LMSW

17 Melissa February 14, 2011 at 4:44 pm

Definitely not anti-Valentine’s Day, but I don’t have a Valentine this year, so I’m laying low. Treating myself to dinner & Gossip Girl tonight! Woo hoo!
Melissa recently posted..I’m in Love with a Stripper

18 Michelle (The Runner's Plate) February 14, 2011 at 6:43 pm

My husband and I are kind of anti-Valentine’s Day. We don’t need a special day to celebrate.
Michelle (The Runner’s Plate) recently posted..Snap- Crackle- POP