A Fun Video!

by Courtney on October 26, 2011

Today has been sort of a crazy day, BUT, I just had to share this video with you guys!

I received a link to it in the comment section in my afternoon post yesterday (thanks, Hope!) and I just love it. Then again, what would you expect…you know how much I love my Party Rock Anthem moves.

What do you think…should I try doing this with my house this weekend? ;)

1 Sweet and Savvy October 26, 2011 at 3:44 pm

I want to do this at my house!! :)
Sweet and Savvy recently posted..Making Changes and Getting Strong

2 Ashlee October 26, 2011 at 4:05 pm

This is funny, I just got done watching this video before I got to your blog because a coworker sent it to everyone. Very creative!
Ashlee recently posted..New Found Motivation

3 Trainer Kjirsten @ Balanced Healthy Life October 26, 2011 at 4:10 pm

haha! This is great! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

4 Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews October 26, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Love that! I love that song too even though they play it so much.
Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews recently posted..Cheeky Umbrella Review and Giveaway

5 Gina @ Running to the Kitchen October 26, 2011 at 4:19 pm

Ok not to be a party pooper here but do you think this is real? I think it’s suspect and potentially photoshopped or something like that. Otherwise, these people have WAAAY too much time on their hands.
Regardless, it’s awesome.
Gina @ Running to the Kitchen recently posted..Pumpkin pie phyllo bites

6 sarah October 26, 2011 at 4:45 pm

hey gina i was thinking the same thing so i scooped out his youtube account and it seems this guy has been doing it for years. So yeah i do think its real if you see in the one video he has his daughter walks out of the front door and you see her running down the drive way.
But i totally agree that they have WAYYYY to much time on their hands to do it. haha

7 Gina @ Running to the Kitchen October 26, 2011 at 6:15 pm

ahh, good to know! I take it back ;)
Gina @ Running to the Kitchen recently posted..Pumpkin pie phyllo bites

8 Courtney October 26, 2011 at 5:39 pm

I agree with Sarah, its definitely real! Jay actually looked into the supplies you would need to buy for it last night – its expensive and very time consuming!

9 Ashley @ My Food 'N' Fitness Diaries October 26, 2011 at 4:22 pm

Oh my goodness – this is so awesome!! I loved it. I can’t imagine how much work and money they put into it.
Ashley @ My Food ‘N’ Fitness Diaries recently posted..WIAW {What I Ate Wednesday} #6: Seasonal Foods

10 Brigitt October 26, 2011 at 4:55 pm

love this!! literally just sent it to everyone i know! haha
Brigitt recently posted..Full Fall Weekend

11 Maria@La_Piattini October 26, 2011 at 5:07 pm

My fiance and I were watching the same video last night- it’s insane! We couldn’t figure out if we thought it was real or not. I mean, that would have to cost so much!
Maria@La_Piattini recently posted..Lucky Duck

12 Lauren B. October 26, 2011 at 5:12 pm

How the heck did they do that?!!!!

13 McKenzie October 26, 2011 at 5:20 pm

Thanks for sharing this video! I am in love!

14 Mary @ Bites and Bliss October 26, 2011 at 5:24 pm

I love it!

15 Meg October 26, 2011 at 5:25 pm

OMG best video ever…. I wish I had a house not an apt… not that i could do this but still… so creative
Meg recently posted..Pumpkin French Toast!

16 Rosa - Fitness, Food, Fulfilled October 26, 2011 at 5:59 pm

This looks like so much fun! I’d love to do that to my house!
Rosa – Fitness, Food, Fulfilled recently posted..WIAW – Favorite Eats

17 Kristen @ notsodomesticated October 26, 2011 at 6:02 pm

Wow, that is insane. Someone has wayyyy too much time on their hands, but it’s still pretty awesome!! ;)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..WIAW: Rerun Edition

18 Hope October 26, 2011 at 7:44 pm

Oh my goodness!! I love this video!!! So cool! I totally would love to do something like that! So fun! :)
Hope recently posted..Wedding Talk Wednesday: Bridal Hair & Makeup…

19 megan @ foodie cycles October 26, 2011 at 7:53 pm

is that reallllllly real? c-mon, it glides right over the windows.. hmm.. I guess with all the technology now, anything can be done right?! I’ll stick to my pumpkin out on the front step and call it a day :)
haha

20 Courtney October 26, 2011 at 9:31 pm

Yes!! See the below comment :)

21 Leslie October 26, 2011 at 8:59 pm

Hi Courtney! I’ve been a reader for about a year now, and haven’t commented, but when I saw this post I knew I had to!!! This house is in the city I work in, here in Southern California! Through much research and facebooking, I found out where this house is today! My boyfriend and I plan on checking it out this weekend :) Check out this article in the local paper…it sounds like it took him FOREVER to do this! http://www.pe.com/local-news/riverside-county/riverside/riverside-headlines-index/20111025-riverside-halloween-lights-display-video-goes-viral.ece

22 Courtney October 26, 2011 at 9:31 pm

NO WAY?!?!?! That is so awesome! Talk about a small world!
P.S. – Thanks for commenting (and reading!) :-D

23 Nancy October 26, 2011 at 10:05 pm

For one of the comments saying photoshopped etc… I’ve seen tons of Christmas houses decorated. You drve up and the lights sync to whatever music you have on your radio. Or something. I don’t know exactly how it works but I was told that it was something like that, lol. I think it’s soo awesome, but I bet it’d get old with the neighbours, fast! ;)

24 Courtney October 26, 2011 at 10:07 pm

Haha! Nancy, Jay and I were saying the same thing last night. After we found that you could buy all the stuff to sync the lights to music, and we watched the video again, we were both like, wow, their neighbors must really LOVE that! ;)

25 Shannon October 26, 2011 at 10:35 pm

That.was.awesome!

26 Khushboo October 27, 2011 at 12:02 am

If you do it, can i come? AWESOME!
Khushboo recently posted..Weighing up my options

27 Nicole October 31, 2011 at 5:12 pm

Courtney – I need to share this with you!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVTnghU6mQc&feature=related Party Rock Anthem Jazzercize! Woohoo!

28 Courtney October 31, 2011 at 7:28 pm