A Fun Video!

Today has been sort of a crazy day, BUT, I just had to share this video with you guys!

I received a link to it in the comment section in my afternoon post yesterday (thanks, Hope!) and I just love it. Then again, what would you expect…you know how much I love my Party Rock Anthem moves.

What do you think…should I try doing this with my house this weekend? 😉

Comments

• sarah says

hey gina i was thinking the same thing so i scooped out his youtube account and it seems this guy has been doing it for years. So yeah i do think its real if you see in the one video he has his daughter walks out of the front door and you see her running down the drive way.
      But i totally agree that they have WAYYYY to much time on their hands to do it. haha

• Courtney says

I agree with Sarah, its definitely real! Jay actually looked into the supplies you would need to buy for it last night – its expensive and very time consuming!

is that reallllllly real? c-mon, it glides right over the windows.. hmm.. I guess with all the technology now, anything can be done right?! I’ll stick to my pumpkin out on the front step and call it a day :)
    haha

Hi Courtney! I’ve been a reader for about a year now, and haven’t commented, but when I saw this post I knew I had to!!! This house is in the city I work in, here in Southern California! Through much research and facebooking, I found out where this house is today! My boyfriend and I plan on checking it out this weekend :) Check out this article in the local paper…it sounds like it took him FOREVER to do this! http://www.pe.com/local-news/riverside-county/riverside/riverside-headlines-index/20111025-riverside-halloween-lights-display-video-goes-viral.ece

• Courtney says

NO WAY?!?!?! That is so awesome! Talk about a small world!
      P.S. – Thanks for commenting (and reading!) 😀

3. Nancy says

For one of the comments saying photoshopped etc… I’ve seen tons of Christmas houses decorated. You drve up and the lights sync to whatever music you have on your radio. Or something. I don’t know exactly how it works but I was told that it was something like that, lol. I think it’s soo awesome, but I bet it’d get old with the neighbours, fast! 😉

• Courtney says

Haha! Nancy, Jay and I were saying the same thing last night. After we found that you could buy all the stuff to sync the lights to music, and we watched the video again, we were both like, wow, their neighbors must really LOVE that! 😉