I Like It All

This morning, I spent some time doing a little bit of housekeeping on the main blog page here, so you may end up noticing a few differences. I also updated my “Featured Recipes,” which include three of my favorites from 2011. After that, I ended up wasting about 10 minutes laughing WAY too hard at funny New Years Eve pictures. Don’t ask me why…I really have no idea.

Some of them are not exactly appropriate to share (there are some ca-raaaaazy peeps out there!) but some of them were rather amusing. This card in particular totally has my name written all over it…

I feel like we (as in Jay and I) are always such last minute planners. Not necessarily when it comes to bigger events like NYE, but definitely for a typical Friday night. We’ll spend a good hour just trying to decide what to do for dinner and then spend another hour figuring out if we want to make it ourselves or go out. Oy vey. Perhaps a resolution of mine for 2012? ;)

Some other funny ones I came across…

That someecards site totally cracks me right up! :)

Lunch

This morning when I was putting together my lunch, I was *this close* to making myself some sort of yogurt mess. It sounded good, but not as appealing as it usually does. But then as I was grabbing something else out of the fridge, I spotted all of my leftover spaghetti squash from Tuesday’s dinner.

How in the world could I have forgotten about (let alone missed) the two huge containers of it staring right back at me from my top fridge shelf? Sometimes I wonder…

I portioned out a big ‘ol serving of spaghetti squash and topped it with some shredded carrot (random?), steamed spinach (almost half of a bag!), some shriveling grape tomatoes, marinara sauce, and a wedge of The Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese.

Once it was heated in the microwave and the cheese got all super-creamy on me, this meal turned out to be one big ‘ol bowl of awesome. I also ended up snacking on an orange and some Pretzel Crisps.

*****

I still can’t believe that Jay and I already have our dinner plans figured out for tonight (homemade pizza). Now I’ve just got to decide on a Redbox movie. I’m going back and forth between 3 different ones…all of which are total opposites:

Yeah, what can I say…I like it all. ;)

Has anyone seen any of the above movies? What would you recommend??

Comments

1. Amanda says

The change up is funny if you’re in the mood for a lot of inappropriate material with a lot of boobage. The help is SO good!

2. Kristin says

The Change Up was pretty funny at some parts, but super unrealistic (as movies are I guess, ha) but The Help was soooo good! I cried a couple times!
    I haven’t seen the other one though.

I think the first and last someecards are funny. The third kind of seemed offensive a little bit.

I haven’t seen any of those movies but…I have heard great reviews about The Help. I actually want to see it too and I want to read the book (when I have time- it’s about 600 pages, I think).
    Shannon recently posted..New Year’s Fill-Ins

The Help and The Change Up were both good. I have not seen the other one. Did you read “The Help”? It was great and the movie is one of the few book-> movies that actually stys true to the book for the most part. The Change Up is hilarious and is great if you want a night of laughter. Good luck!
    Ashlee recently posted..Where have I been?

Bahaha I love the some-ecards website!! I go on there all the time and literally laugh out loud :P. I’ve seen The Help and The Change-Up- both are good but The Help is definitely a better quality movie while the Change-Up is just fun and goofy…plus Ryan Reynolds is in it and he is drool-worthy so that’s always a plus.
    Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health recently posted..Mix1 Protein Shakes

6. Emily says

“The Help” is a great one, definitely recommend. And my guy, who is a real guy’s guy, really liked it too! “The Change Up” has some funny moments but it is SLIGHTLY crude. But if you’re into that, have at it!

7. Sarah says

The Help!!! – that is if you are totally sure that Never Say Never isn’t an option :) hey, what can i say? Belieber Alert :D

8. Cassie says

The Help, definitely! I agree with everyone else. I watched with my boyfriend too, and he loved it just as much as I did. :D