Spaz Mode

I am at a complete and utter loss for words on how to start off this morning’s post, so how’s this for a nice little intro?

I swear, I’ve been in spaz mode all morning, starting out with a near miss of my 6:00am client, thanks to some alarm issues. Ever since then, I swear I’m just all over the place.

Thankfully, I made it to work on time to meet with my client, finished up with another client, then headed back home for breakfast…making a quick pit stop on the way.

Hey, I know I just bought coffee yesterday too, but we are totally OUT of coffee right now, so I had no choice. Just don’t go calling me Frugal Fanny anytime soon.

Rolled with a large today…1 pump caramel almond + skim milk.

For breakfast, I opted for a cold one, despite the fact that my Raynaud’s disease is currently in high gear. Oh yes, the fingers are nice and numb and white, making this whole typing this morning just a tid bit difficult. Again…spazzy much or what?

Plain Greek yogurt, half a sliced banana, blueberries, Honey Nut O’s, and some chia seeds, all in my favorite Mexico bowl (<—by the way, found out this week that I have a bowl twin!).

No workout took place this morning…my entire body hurts right now, thanks to yesterday’s craziness, so I’m thinking about just taking the day off. At first I thought that was just being lazy, but I’m actually trying to take things down a notch right now. I think my body just needs a BREAK…so does my brain. Winking smile

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a very impatient fur ball waiting for his mama to come play fetch with him.

Hope everyone’s Friday is off to a great start!

Any good plans for the weekend (our last one in April already!?)??

Comments

Last weekend before my Gold’s final weigh in and that marks the beginning of my entering the IsaBody Challenge, another 30 Day Challenge a friend set up and the Under Armour Women’s Challenge. I am also going sugar free for 30 days.

I should be divorced and childless by the end of May. :p

Ah, typing when you can’t feel your fingers is not good! ….People just don’t get Raynaud’s disease- they don’t understand that I CAN NOT get them warm- it does not work. period. They will be numb for hours and I can do nothing about it. Sorry for the rant. —- I always seem to crave cold things and it makes it 100 times worse.
    HAPPY FRIDAY! :)
    Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..Chocolate Coconut Almond Butter (*Almond Joy Almond Butter*)

• Courtney says

I never got too much into detail about it (that I can remember, haha?) but I did mention it briefly in the post linked above. It’s a pain in the butt, that’s what it is! 😉

3. Catherine says

I feel ya girl! Days like that I literally fill like my brain is bouncing inside my head! But your breakfast looks delish and I love your cat!!! :) so precious

I’ve been reading your blog for awhile, but somehow missed the fact that you have Raynaud’s. My sister recently discovered she has it – and she hasn’t been able to find anyone else who does! I’m going to tell her to check out your blog … it frustrates her! I’m sure she’ll appreciate just knowing that there are other people who deal with it on a regular basis. She can’t even eat frozen fruit without medication.

I just read that post … we were at a football game one time also and her’s got SO bad, we had to take her to a first aid station. I’m glad I learned that little tidbit about you :) Enjoy your day!
    Yellow Haired Girl recently posted..Heels Off, Earrings Out

I hate when I have a day that starts like that. It throws my whole day off. This weekend we have family coming into town to see my husband participate in SCAD’s Sidewalk Arts Festival. He, along with 450 other SCAD students, alumni and prospective students will be drawing on the ground in chalk. We went last year before my husband started school and it was really fun. I’m excited to see it this year especially since my husband is particpating
    Sabrina @ Work It MsJackson recently posted..Look What I Got!

I was just thinking about how my Raynaud’s is actually WORSE in the spring time. I think it’s because everyone turns the heat off inside and therefore its a “chilly” high 60s outside AND in. Mine gets so bad the only way I can fix it is getting straight in the hot bath when I get home everyday!

Oh man caramel almond sounds good! I dont have a dunkin donuts near me, Im a starbucks girl, but last year I visited the bahamas and all they had was dunkin donuts and I liked it a lot! I got coconut flavored coffee and oh boy was it good. Have you ever tried the coconut flavor from there? You totally should.
    krystal@coffeecardiogoddess recently posted..Disney on Ice!

8. Whitney says

Doing a Wine&Design class…bring your own bottle of wine and leave with a beautiful painting! Doing a race in the morning too.. going to be a gorgeous NC weekend :)

Oh man, days like that make me feel so out of control hate that feeling. I’m totally with you on taking a break from the workout today, I am super exhausted and think its time for a little break! I totally wish I had a dunkin donuts here, I’ve never tried their coffee and hear its the best. Better than starbucks?