Sneak Peek + Video Fun

by Courtney on September 1, 2012

Hey guys!

Just popping in quick with a few fun photos from Kathryn & Paul’s wedding yesterday. We had sooo much fun!

And, in case you’re interested, here’s a quick little video of our fun bridal party entrance. We ended up changing things up last minute without Kathryn knowing, so it was really fun to give her a surprise.

I had warned Jay ahead of time that something was up, and told him to have the camera ready on video. Well, of course, my camera ran out of space within the first few seconds, so he had to do it from his phone. You can actually see him telling me this around 1:45 into the video (you can see me staring at him like a deer in headlights).

Luckily, the video phone worked out well and we were still able to document it all.

We can be a pretty fun bunch. Winking smile

Catch up with you all later!

1 Erica { EricaDHouse.com } September 1, 2012 at 3:13 pm

That is adorable!!

2 Sana September 1, 2012 at 3:24 pm

:) Love the video and pics! You look so lovely :)
Sana recently posted..Run With Your Bad Self

3 Nancy September 1, 2012 at 3:42 pm

Ahh I love wedding videos, that was so fun!

4 Danica @ It's Progression September 1, 2012 at 4:31 pm

looks like so much fun!! and you looked gorgeous :) My wedding dress was a lot like hers!
Danica @ It’s Progression recently posted..thursday thoughts 8.30.12

5 Ellie@Fit for the Soul September 1, 2012 at 4:39 pm

All of you look very beautiful in your bright dresses~! It looks like you guys REALLY had lots of fun! :D Very fun bunch indeed, hehe.
Ellie@Fit for the Soul recently posted..The Pursuit of Perfection: The Irony of It All

6 Kristen @ notsodomesticated September 1, 2012 at 5:22 pm

I love that the bride grabbed the groom’s butt … totally awesome!
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Buttermilk Baked Chicken

7 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake September 1, 2012 at 6:06 pm

The photos look beautiful and I love the video!

And, you look so pretty!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..Hamburger Festival

8 Stephanie @ Steph's Miles September 1, 2012 at 7:17 pm

I love the blue color used in the wedding. The bridesmaids dresses are really cute!
Stephanie @ Steph’s Miles recently posted..Equinox

9 Smile September 1, 2012 at 9:09 pm

Hey Courtney
I am not trying to be rude but I am curious why you never acknowledge leaving a job or explain what happened to your faithful readers. The same thing happened last year with teaching. It will make you seem more relatable to share the day to day things, versus only the positive.

10 Courtney September 1, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Smile,
I’m not sure I really agree with you on the only posting the positive. I’ve long shared things I’m dealing with that are negative, especially as of late.
While I do use this blog to share many aspects of my life, I don’t always feel it necessary to address everything, especially when its job/career related, as its not something that I would ever feel comfortable asking anybody else.
As I said in my reply to your last question, I decided to leave my position at the gym for a number of reasons and am currently seeking out other options. When the time is right, I’m sure the subject will come up, but there are certain reasons for why I have chosen not to address anything further. In the meantime, if you still have questions, please feel free to email me.

11 Smile September 1, 2012 at 9:50 pm

Sounds good. Just curious that is all. Loved the blue dresses for the wedding, definitely a great look!

12 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More September 1, 2012 at 10:33 pm

Looks like so much fun!
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Semi-Healthy Corn Guacamole

13 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey September 2, 2012 at 8:46 am

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

PS – We need to talk sometime today! I hope you’ll be around! If not, I’m shooting you an email.
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..fun facts friday

14 Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers September 2, 2012 at 11:23 am

Wow, what a fun wedding!!
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers recently posted..Weekly Recap

15 Angela @ Health's Angel September 2, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Those dresses are gorgeous and I love the bouquet colors as well! I just went to a wedding a few weekends ago and the bridal party also had royal blue dresses- it’s such a stunning look! :-)
Angela @ Health’s Angel recently posted..My First Wedding (Finally)

16 michelle kim September 2, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Looks like it was a wonderful celebration!! Congrats to the bride and groom :D
michelle kim recently posted..Hip Hop Abs and Rockin’ Abs

17 Bek @ Crave September 2, 2012 at 10:09 pm

That’s adorable! nawww makes me teary :)
Bek @ Crave recently posted..Bridge to Brisbane 2012

18 Yaara September 2, 2012 at 11:04 pm

That is so sweet!! It looks like a small and intimate group. Exactly the kind of wedding I’d like. And–you look so pretty. Blue is your color!

19 Meghan @ After the Ivy League September 3, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Haha! What a fun entrance! My sister’s getting married next month..I’m starting to gather ideas for a fun entrance for us too!
Meghan @ After the Ivy League recently posted..I’m Alive!