Sunday Happenings

by Courtney on September 30, 2012

A whole lotta lounging.

A little baking.

Browned Butter Banana Bread, to be exact.

A little nail polish painting.

One of my favorite OPI colors, “Lincoln Park After Dark”

Some disappointing Jets football watching…

A little fun with Cody…because we both swore that he looked exactly like a feline version of the Dos Equis guy from the commercial.

He’s the most interesting man cat in the world.

Some more football, cuddling, and wine drinking.

An easy dinner.

And a mighty delicious one, at that.

The only thing missing? The leftover pumpkin cupcake I’m most likely going to have in about .2 seconds.

Happy Sunday Smile

1 Lauren September 30, 2012 at 7:01 pm

Sounds like the perfect Sunday!

2 Sana September 30, 2012 at 7:10 pm

Yumm that pizza looks awesome!
Sana recently posted..Crappy Run. Literally.

3 Alicia September 30, 2012 at 7:11 pm

I am not sure about Cody but he sure looked cool with the XX. Sorry about your Jets. I am still hoping for a win for the Saints against the Packers (i.e hubbys team) so its tense lol.
Alicia recently posted..Weekend Updates: Hiking, Neptune, and Mazes Oh My

4 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles September 30, 2012 at 7:13 pm

Clearly a lovely Sunday.

I need to keep an eye out for that nail polish, that’s an awesome shade. Very fall-appropriate.
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..Sunday Survey – All About Fall.

5 Amanda @ .running with spoons. September 30, 2012 at 7:19 pm

Definitely my kind of Sunday. Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening! :D
Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted... monthly favorites – september 2012 .

6 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey September 30, 2012 at 7:21 pm

My toes just got a coat of Lincoln Park after Dark today! They didn’t have the shellac in it, so I got something similar for my nails! We’re twinnies! :)
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..fun facts friday

7 Courtney September 30, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Why does this not surprise me in the slightest? ;)

8 Kim@hungryhealthygirl September 30, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Love the nail color…perfect for the Fall!
Kim@hungryhealthygirl recently posted..rainy day & taco soup = perfect day

9 Sarah B. September 30, 2012 at 7:31 pm

My Sunday consisted of Grey’s Anatomy, a run, Failure to Launch and a glass of Carmel apple Blue Moon. That’s the good stuff!

10 Hillary September 30, 2012 at 7:38 pm

mmm, hoping to see that banana bread recipe soon :) happy sunday!

11 Hillary September 30, 2012 at 7:39 pm

mmm, I hope you post the banana bread recipe :)

12 Danielle@cleanfoodcreativefitness September 30, 2012 at 7:40 pm

Looks like my perfect kind of Sunday! Complete with pumpkin cupcakes ;)
Danielle@cleanfoodcreativefitness recently posted..Pumpkin Protein Power Muffins

13 Paige @ Your Trainer Paige September 30, 2012 at 7:48 pm

Our days’ look pretty similar – I even painted my nails the same color today! :) It’s one of my faves, too.
Paige @ Your Trainer Paige recently posted..Insta-Weekend

14 Kristen @ notsodomesticated September 30, 2012 at 7:49 pm

Wow, looks like a pretty perfect Sunday! ;)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you …

15 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake September 30, 2012 at 8:23 pm

Looks like a fabulous Sunday!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..Insta-Weekend

16 Ashlee@his n hers September 30, 2012 at 8:51 pm

Brown butter banaa bread?! Ohhhh yum! Crossit my fingers for a recipe

17 Jeanine September 30, 2012 at 9:05 pm

Happy Sunday doll, looks like a great enjoyable one. I love that nail polish; perfect for FALL! :)
Jeanine recently posted..The Best Is Yet To Come…

18 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More September 30, 2012 at 9:21 pm

Looks like a beautiful Sunday! And can you send me some of that bread? ;)
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..I Run For Hope

19 Brianna September 30, 2012 at 9:54 pm

Is that pizza from The Orchard? I’m from Florida, but my grandparents live in Colonie. I always love ordering a meatball and green pepper pizza from that place when I’m in town. :)
Brianna recently posted..(Almost) Grownup Lunchbox Series: Sweet Mediterranean Turkey Sandwich

20 Courtney September 30, 2012 at 9:56 pm

Haha no, it’s actually from Park Pub, but that’s so funny you mention the Orchard. My hubby and in-laws love it there!

21 michelle kim October 1, 2012 at 12:16 am

Wow! Looks like you guys had a wonderful Sunday!! (especially Cody, hehe) :)
michelle kim recently posted..6:30AM Run With The Running Addicts

22 Khushboo Thadani October 1, 2012 at 12:42 am

I’m loving dark shades for fall! Check out the Dior shade “Black Plum” – gorgeous!
Khushboo Thadani recently posted..Best of the best

23 Julianna @ Julianna Bananna October 1, 2012 at 1:29 am

sounds like a great sunday! and i will say it time and time again – cody is just beyond cute. :)
Julianna @ Julianna Bananna recently posted..FRUIT.

24 Lyric @ cheap budget expensive beauty October 1, 2012 at 4:05 am

You best be giving us that recipe ASAP! Ps. That picture and quote of Cody with the Dos Equis bottle literally made me lol.
Lyric @ cheap budget expensive beauty recently posted..Late Night with Grey’s Anatomy

25 Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter October 1, 2012 at 6:20 am

Looks like you guys had the perfect Sunday! :)
Brandi @ Faith Fitness and Laughter recently posted..Exciting News!

26 Michelle@Peachy Palate October 1, 2012 at 6:41 am

Happy Monday! I’m late checking in, I was well and truly fast asleep when you posted. I need a lazy day soon, and my nails need some attention too!
Michelle@Peachy Palate recently posted..I see the attraction

27 Hope @ With A Side Of Hope October 1, 2012 at 7:11 am

Lincoln Park After Dark is my total go-to color in the fall/winter. I love the dark colors! I decided to borrow a Sally Hansen color from my sister. It’s a deep plum color and I’m loving it :)
Hope @ With A Side Of Hope recently posted..Wedding Recap: Getting Ready!…

28 Life's a Bowl October 1, 2012 at 1:28 pm

My weekend looked very similar… The theme of every weekend from now on in my mind needs to be: relaxation. Relaxing this weekend felt wonderful :)

29 Shannon October 1, 2012 at 4:40 pm

Looks really relaxing! Can’t say that mine was. :(

I love that nail polish color. It’s so pretty (I’m a huge fan of purple, by the way)!

30 Katie October 1, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Looks like a fun Sunday. Looks like Testo’s pizza?!

31 Courtney October 1, 2012 at 6:23 pm

Haha it’s funny you say that! It’s actually NOT from Testo’s (they’re closed on Sundays) but that’s where we wanted it from. This one was from Park Pub…so good!!

32 Danyelle Franciosa October 1, 2012 at 6:50 pm

Sounds like you are having so much fun and that was your great Sunday! We have the same Sunday moment, we use to have a dinner in the house with the whole family every Sunday and it was fun. :)
Danyelle Franciosa recently posted..Allkind Joinery Brisbane – Upholding a Proud Tradition