1. Last night I made THIS for dinner.
Ohhhhh mannnn…I cannot WAIT to share this recipe with you guys. Stay tuned!
2. Lucas turned 8 months old yesterday. Crazy! His latest update is on the Baby Tooth page. Be sure to check it out!
3. Today is breakfast club at work and I decided to make this recipe. It was soooo hard not to just dive in and cut myself a piece of it last night. Hopefully it tastes as good as it looked and smelled.
4. Earlier this week, I received a pretty amazing delivery. I mean, anytime someone leaves 6 pints of ice cream and gelato on my doorstep is honestly gonna be a great freakin day.
Graeter’s is releasing two new lines this spring: Gelato and “A Little Less Indulgent.” The new lines will be launched at select grocery stores, but available to all online. The only flavor I’ve tried so far is the Caramel Truffle Gelato and I will say this…it’ll be gone by tonight. WOW.
5. I’m sorry, but I really cannot stand the phrase “yolk porn.” I don’t understand it, I don’t get it, and it just drives me nutty. And I actually don’t even like runny eggs either, while we’re at it.
6. I finally headed to the doc on Wednesday to check out what’s going on with this sickness of mine. Welp, I’m now on antibiotics, so let’s hope that those babies kick in soon and get rid of this thing for good. More than anything I cannot wait to be able to hear again…my ears have been plugged for a week and leave me constantly sounding like I’m underwater. No bueno.
7. It’s been about a solid two weeks since I’ve worked out, thanks to Lucas being sick, then me. I’m definitely ready to get back into things this weekend.
8. My next Book Club meet up isn’t for another week and a half or so, but I already finished my book this week (this is huge for me, mind you). We’re reading Gone Girl and I’ve gotta say…LOVED the book. Did not love the ending.
9. I’m cutting things short here, my friends. Happy FRIDAYYYY! Have a fab Friday and a wonderful weekend. Get out there and do something fun, mmmkay?