1. This delicious bowl of frosted shredded wheat with blueberries, bananas, and almond milk.
I bought a box of Frosted Shredded Wheat (Hannaford brand, better than the name brand, IMO!) on a whim last weekend while grocery shopping and it’s almost gone. It’s been my jam.
2. Doing this Ballet Body Sculpt workout. I cannot say just how much I’ve been loving all of her workouts lately!
3. Watching a DVR’d episode of Fixer Upper. I don’t care if all of their houses look the same but, darn it, I want one of them!
4. Being able to work from home and not worry about putting on a stitch of makeup or washing my hair.
5. This totally random lunch plate I put together with a scrambled egg with feta cheese, half an avocado, and some shredded rotisserie chicken.
Jay laughed at me when I told him about it, but wowwwwwww, was it good.
6. Kicking Jay’s butt at Wheel of Fortune. I give him major props for continuing to watch with me, despite the fact that I always win.
FYI: It is a dream of mine to be on the Wheel. So hey Pat, Vanna…if you’re reading? Invite meeeeee on the show.
7. Working with Katy on lots of blog-related things and getting super excited about them.
8. “Playing a game” of memory with Lucas (in quotes, because we hardly play anything…but we still have fun).
9. Coming across this old post from October, which made me crave all.the.sweets.
10. Getting a new Stitch Fix delivery in the mail…even though I haven’t even had the chance to try any of it on yet!
11. Filling up some of our new wine rack with some wine (even though our supply is rather limited at the moment…3 more months!) and cookbooks.
Better yet? Getting the cookbooks into there emptied out two big boxes that have been sitting on the floor in our pantry. Score!
12. Jay taking over the cooking of dinner AND the dishes so I could sit on the couch and rest my uncomfortable belly. Can’t beat that.
How about you? What’s making you happy lately??